You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: AdSense Revenue Sharing

Suggestions from Google team

I recently wrote to Google AdSense team regarding many AdSense applications getting rejected with the reasons "Site is too new", "No substantial content" etc.

I got a response from Google AdSense team suggesting that members should attempt to create AdSense accounts only after posting good content in our site. Here is the message from Google:

Hi Tony,

The AdSense review team needs to see examples of content that the user
    has generated in order to review their AdSense application. If the URL
    you pass us is a link to an empty profile page, or some other page
    that doesn't have substantial content contributed by this user, then
    the application will be disapproved.

There are definitely things you can do to help prevent a poor user
    experience:

1) Make sure that users have generated content before they apply for
    AdSense. This could include simple UI messaging that advises users of
    the policies, or it could involve a restructuring of which users are
    eligible to sign up for revenue sharing on your site.

2) For users that have been disapproved, advise them to start
    contributing significant content to your site. Once they've shown
    quality activity, they can resubmit their AdSense applications by
    following the instructions here:
    https://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/answer.py?answer=81904

Regards,
    [NAME]
    The Google AdSense API Team

So, I suggest members to create AdSense accounts only after posting good quality, self written content in ISC.

- Tony
    Hi Tony,
    Exactly what the members must do. Recently, many members have started coming up with complaints of disapproval of AdSense accounts by Google but haven't contributed anything yet. I would request all the members to please contribute as AdSense revenue can only be generated as long as a person contributes resources to IndiaStudyChannel. So , please do that.

Regards,
    Ankush Das
    (Editor, IndiaStudyChannel)

Regards,
    Ankush Das

Also one another suggestion Tony,

Members when joined they are creating adsense account, but in our member level itself we mentioned that GOLD Level members and above are eligible for adsense.

So to prevent such discomfort between members, ISc and GOOGLE. it is better to activate the create adsense account link only after reaching the GOLD LEVEL.

I think my suggestion will work fine. Express your view.

Regards,
    Lenin-Editor

India News

Hi All,

I have also seen many of the users are providing wrong address(country).

Some of the members, are selecting as US not India if they are registering for Google Adsense.

So this is one of the important point that each member needs to remember. When they are registering select the country that you are from not any other as each country has its own idenfication systems.

for ex. If register as US then you need to provide tax and SSN number. Till you do not provide this info. your account will not be approved.

Regards,

Nitin - Editor

Thanks
    Handling Question Paper Section

Hello Tony,

Great..

Thank you So Much providing such a thing..

I appreciate with Lenin-Editor that He Suggested for Adsense Program and ISC+Google

One Suggestion from me... Is, there are some new members who do not known about Google Adsense Program.

As this, the new member try to join Adsense Program though ISC, but they do not success.

My Suggestion is that, "MEMBER MUST BE JOIN TO GOOGLE ADSENSE ONLY AFTER HE BECOMES GOLD LEVEL MEMBER"

So please do some program that New Members must join after the Gold Membership Level.

You can place the Time Limit [in Day/Months] till if they do not become Gold from joining date, they will not allow to participate in Google Adsense program through ISC.

Hope so our Team will think on this things and make better to "IndiaStudyChannel".
    Regards,
    - Mahesh

What the basic problem with us is we think of good result much before staring out good work, and here we come in to loss. Once our effort, our contribution is significant, certainly we will get the result, afterall adsense is made for this only.
    Dr. Sanjeev

Hi Tony,

I agree with Lenin. You can make this feature of making adesense account only after a member reaches Gold Level.This will obviously encourage the users to post quality content to reach Gold level.

-Baljeet

ok what are the criteria to allow the same IP address tony..
    Thanks & Regards,
    Arthanari.

Its very important rule! It was not known that, one have to have good content to get approval of adsense account. Even I did not post anything till my adsense was active! Luckily I have some web sites of mine, that is why it got approved.

Most of the members here might not be having their websites. According to the rule unless they post anything good here their account is never going to approved!

Therefore, I request the administrator to give this information at the page, where new accounts through ISC are being applied.

Regards,
    Dr. Sparsha

This should be reflected in the page linking towards AdSense Revenue Program. So that people does not get discouraged when their application for Adsense gets turned down. Yes, I do agree to the suggestion that Adsense Progamme should be applied to after having made some decent points.

Thanks for the information.

Hi Tony

I think google has made good step by giving clear details of their policies. Same things is also mention in the Adsense program.

I have done the same thing as Google mention. After posting the good content in ISC I applied for the Adsense. So all new members must follow this in order to generate revenue

A great step by tony

regards
    Akhil

Regards,

Akhil Soni

One thing which must be implicated that Google must be clear and transparent, I have seen that once any member is liable for payment their account get disabled and simply mentioning that it created risk to our advertisers etc etc. I think they should give proper and convincing reason for disabling the account as the hard effort of members goes in vain and they loose interest.
    Dr. Sanjeev

Hi Tony

Really Lot of people get tensed regarding the submission and approved details of their website through Adsense!

This is a Great Job done by Tony
    Thanks for that

With Regards
    Mythi

very nice piece of information, this will force people to post something rather than just going bang-bang clicking on their adsense account.

thank you tony for giving us such a valuble information regarding isc
    i was very much worried about my adsense account and now iam quite allright, i'll try to post some useful content and resubmit my application again thank you once again
    regards
    prathyusha

Hi,

What Lenin and Genious say is right . Only Gold level members should apply for google adsense if they do not have one already.

But the one hitch there is that, members can get to gold level just by participating in the polls and respond in the forums.
    There will not be any quality posting if they are just replying in two or three lines.

So please do start participating in the discussions, put in good resources etc. Then all of you who want to adsense account can get approvals. If you do not have enough quality resoponses then they will not get enough viewers.

Add more and more, make the site popular. You can earn more and more. First give what you can and then think of what you can get from the site. All the best to you.

Latha Jayaprakash

Regards
    Latha Jayaprakash

Hello Tony,

Thank you for providing such a useful information.The suggestion put forwarded by Genious is a good one and will make the new members work hard and produce some more information and resources in our ISC.That will certainly help to improve the standard of ISC and will be good for the new members also.

Kannan RK.
    Member,ISC

Dear All,

I am agree with tony. I have submitted application for adsense, but it is not activated yet. Though i am in silver level. For the first time i have put my gmail ID in the application, but the 1st application rejected due to wrong address. But the thing is that when i going to submit my application in adsense twice, it shows that the email ID ahas already exists.

Can anyone help me in this matter.

How can i create an adsense a/c and work with it.

Waiting for ur reply.

PRASANTA BORAH

hi toni
    Its very important rule! It was not known that, one have to have good content to get approval of adsense account. Even I did not post anything till my adsense was active! Luckily I have some web sites of mine, that is why it got approved.
    Most of the members here might not be having their websites. According to the rule unless they post anything good here their account is never going to approved!
    Therefore, I request the administrator to give this information at the page, where new accounts through ISC are being applied.

Dear friends,
    Earlier I was very much enthusiastic regarding this channel.But now I am losing the interest because I have posted so many good stuffs and reached the level of GOLD in a week.Still my Google ad sense account in pending status.So I am totally disappointed.
    Sanjeev

Hi Sanjeev,
    Dont get dissapointed, google usually take some time to verify the stuffs you have posted, wait for 2-3 days,if still you dont get any confirmation the nyou can reapply. Continue your good work as I am seeing many posts are waiting for your reply to know their future in your forum.

Dr. Sanjeev

Dear Tony,

Is that Possibile for the members like me to retrive our adsense account, really tony, it's such a set back to me, with all that hardwork and pain, as we are in the fasting, i haven't got the time to check and even login to ISC, fortunatley i came to net today after my morning food after my prayers i found everything messed up,

Hopefully, for this holy ramadan mercy god has punished me(MAy be),

Advise me what i can do for Adsense,

Regards,

Syed

“ Make them Feel that they have missed you, Make your Life in such a way that every one need’s to be With You – Saleem “

Spam Is Illegal, Please Don't Spam And Keep ISC Clean

Hi friends,
    How can i do join this program..can any one give some idea..

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.