Forums » About IndiaStudyChannel » Group Discussions »

Student should come to politics or not?

Posted Date: 29 Oct 2008      Posted By:: srinath janakiraman     Member Level: Silver    Member Rank: 0     Points: 1   Responses: 15

Students are the backbone of the country.
According to me they should come to politics.

Responses

#35974    Author: Rajesh Kumar      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 1033     Date: 29/Oct/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

Yes, I think students should take part in active politics as they are the care taker of the future, they should get involved into the politics and share some good and active contribution in forming the regulations for the improvement in all directions of our Country.

#35976    Author: sudheer      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 0     Date: 29/Oct/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 6

Am from Kerala staying in Trivandrum, according to recent news here Yesterday an ABVP(students wing of BJP) attacked by SFI and hospitalized. His body is full of wounds and now in critical position. And he is attacked infront of his college . That means student politics make violence in the campus . I am a person who gives value for human life more than anything . So i am saying "WHAT EVER ADVANTAGES THE STUDENT POLITICS HAVE IT SHOULD NOT BE A REASON FOR ITS APPROVAL. IT SHOULD BE BANNED to save valuable life of young indians, to stop crying mothers, to keep the campus sacred , to increase love and friendship in campus.

#35987    Author: shashi ranjan kumar      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 2646     Date: 30/Oct/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

I agree with you because student able to handle the things in better manner . Today we have needed storng and dynamic idea to lead the country.But the idea should be positive healthy for all people.

#35989    Author: sudheer      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 0     Date: 30/Oct/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

Students are backbone of country but dont make them to be a tool of political parties to perform strikes and violence.

Most of the leaders use the young blood for strikes and related issues so that they can "catch fish without making their hands wet"

This will makes the students weaker and turn their mind towards violence.

#36001    Author: MEIYAPPAN      Member Level: Bronze      Member Rank: 0     Date: 30/Oct/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

YOUNGSTERS ARE MORE POWERFULL IN INDIA
I AM AGREE WITH ,IN FUTURE THE STUDENTS ARE ONLY LEAD THE COUNTRY
WE ARE WAITING FOR THAT TIME

#36002    Author: Jithendra Kothari       Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 0     Date: 30/Oct/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 6

Hello srinath,
According to me there is time for everything in life, so students should not enter politics in their early stages, this doesn't mean that i am against student politics,Because if a student enters in to politics, he will not be able to focus on his studies, political honchos will use them for their selfish gains and etc.
According to me one should complete his education first i.e he should complete his degree and masters and so on, and then it will be right time for him to join politics.. one can complete his degree and masters by 25 yr age.. so thats the age fixed in indian constitution to contest a assembly election and others.

finally what i mean to say is, that student should be focussed on his studies and should acquire a good knowledge of the world, rather then wasting time in playing politics with politics with political honchos.. 25 age is best time to enter politics...
thank you

Regards,
Jithendra Kothari,
Editor - IndiaStudyChannel

#36045    Author: Dr Sachine (Eye Retina Surgeon)      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 90     Date: 30/Oct/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

Students should not enter politics.Once they achieve degree & settle in life,they can think of entering politics.Politics is not easy at all & people do anything to go to top level & we all know that

#36047    Author: m.v. subba raju      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 241     Date: 30/Oct/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 5

Hi Srinath,

Your suggestion is good.

Students are definitely backbone of our country. If they enter into politics it is good. But there are so many problems in that. We have to think about those points too. If the students come into politics, their education will be effected. If they are not having good education can they flourish in life. Definitely no.

I think your suggestion should be little modified like young and highly qualified people should come into politics, but not when they are students.

Subba Raju, MV
Member, ISC

#36055    Author: Shampa Ray Barman      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 669     Date: 30/Oct/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 6

We Indians have lost all sense of morality and are only motivated by money. Same reason they don't join the military either. Everyone wants bigbucks and at the end of the day whine about what's happening to the country. We all love to watch Rang de basanti and like the idea of a corrupt politician getting shot at but noone wants to do it. We are a nation of Armchair revolutionaries!
in olden days political leaders were real leaders, their political life as well as personal life taught many lessons to many of the students of that period, so they were attracted to politics.

but nowadays even a layman understands the cheap politics show casted by present political leaders. students naturally (more innocent at this young age) do not want to see themselves among these scenario.

Moreover they are too busy with cinema/media attractions and cricket attractions. They do not even have time to think of politics at this stage.

#36057    Author: ravikant      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 0     Date: 30/Oct/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

yes, students must come into the politics field, because many old age politiciation is not perform right duty for nation, socity,etc. but any young student makes a politician then he is a honest person, creative, helpful and also do progrss, devoloped area that he is polotician

#36059    Author: sudheer      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 0     Date: 30/Oct/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

@ravikanth

Ravikanth Your post implies Youngsters are honest and elders are crooked. Why? I dont think so.. honesty and crokedness are not according to age . The advantage of youngster is the arrival of new dynamic ideas to build country.

#36421    Author: Shakti Sekhar Mohanty      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 0     Date: 02/Nov/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

Yes, I too agree to you.

Students quite practically know how they want to see the future India, the future World.So the young minds should now jump into politics.

The negativity that strikes to mind is lack of experience in this field, but they can take the valuable suggestions and advices from the seniors in this field.

#36425    Author: Neeharika      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 0     Date: 02/Nov/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

I dont think students should take part in active politics, it is a place where you forget all the relations, humanity and difference between good and bad. Students should concentrate on their work for better future so that they can become something good and contribute in the development of our Country.

#36459    Author: Mahesh      Member Level: Diamond      Member Rank: 14     Date: 02/Nov/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 6

>....Student should not be enter in politics....

......According to me there is time for everything in life, so students should not enter politics in

their early stages, this doesn't mean that i am against student politics, if a student enters in to politics, he

will not be able to focus on his studies, political honchos will use them for their selfish gains and etc.

One should complete his education first i.e he should complete his degree and masters and so

on, and then it will be right time for him to join politics.. one can complete his degree and masters by 25 yr

age.. and if he is interested then he can enter in the field..

So thats the age fixed in indian constitution to contest a assembly election and others.

At last, student should be focussed on his studies and should acquire a good knowledge of the

world, rather then wasting time in playing politics with politics with political honchos.. 25 age is best time to

enter politics, only if he is interested and with the power of completion education.

- Genuine,
Diamond Member, * IndiaStudyChannel.*

* Easy Way to Get Job Placement *

Select Me As Your Mentor and, Get Free Jobs Placements offers in your e-mail ... daily and Simply apply Job, Easy Way to Get Job Placement <<

regards,
- Mahesh

#37028    Author: arish      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 2395     Date: 04/Nov/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

there are good and bad points on campus politics....
but now a days bad points are ruling over the good ones.....
Nowdays CAMPUS POLITICS is like a trap and the students are like a toy for the outside politic leaders......The violence approching the campus is also a great threat to the future of the student involving in the campus politics...

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Return to Discussion Forum
Start new thread

Awards & Gifts
Active Members
TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.