You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Reward Programs

New revenue sharing system in ISC - Kontera Ads

We are currently testing a new revenue sharing system in ISC which uses Kontera ContentLink Inline Text Ads. Just like Google AdSense, members will get 90% of the revenue share from your content pages. Google AdSense revenue sharing will continue to exist. Kontera will be just an additional revenue source for members.

Please try this new revenue sharing feature - http://www.indiastudychannel.com/Members/EditAdSettings.aspx

You can find the above link in your Manage Account page.

* When you register for a Kontera account, use your ISC profile URL as your website URL.

* If you already have a Kontera account, you are still suggested to create a new account by following the link provided in this page. We will be able to provide many Kontera integrated reporting services in future only if you create the Kontera account through that link.

* Features offered to us by Kontera is very limited in terms of reporting. As of now, we will not be able to access your Kontera account and show you the revenue report. You must manually login to your Kontera account and find your earnings yourself. In future, we may be able to implement some reporting feature. We are currently working with Kontera on this.

* As of now, Kontera revenue sharing is implemented only in resources section. After we test this, we will expand to all other sections.

Post your feedback and suggestions regarding this.
    Sir
    I got My Publisher ID.
    This very nice Program in ISC.

Regards
    Girish Patil

Hi Girish

In order to find out Kontera publisher Id, login to your Kontera account. To find the publisher Id, go to the tab "ContentLink Setup" Here an HTML tag will be shown . You can find the publisher id in the fourth line.

Regards
    Sobha Wilson

Good addition. Will definitely boost our revenue. Those who are not having adsense till now should have this account as quickly as possible. This is much easier to get.

Already configured my account. Hoping for the best to come.

Regards

Regards,
    Dr. Sparsha

Thanks Tony, it is really a great implementation, for all the members of ISC to increase the revenue, by this really cool program.

Got my account in no time at all.

Regards.

Regards.
    Member ISC

Hi Tony,

Thank you for providing this nice chance for the new revenue sharing system in ISC but i have one doubt that we should not use google and Kontera ContelinkLink Inline Text Ads in the same page because this may be against the terms and conditions of google adsense correct me if am wrong. Any way Thank you for providing this nice chance to increase our revenue.

Regards,Ranganathan Gold member of ISC

As far my knowledge is concerned there is no problem in using adsense and Kontera simultaneously. I was using both for my web pages for long time. There are plenty websites where both are using simultaneously.
    Regards,
    Dr. Sparsha

hai iam new to adsense
    i got my account but help me where i have to copy the tag given by Kontera and what i have to select in
    Kontera Plugins
    Select your CMS/Blogging platform:
    the choice given for it is
    Blogger
    Drupal5.7
    Drupal6.1
    Joomla1.0
    Joomla1.5
    Wordpress2.0
    Wordpress2.5
    i saved the Kontera Publisher Id in Manage Third party Ad revenue sharing
    next what i have to do

"Who is helping you, don't forget them "
    "Who is loving you, don't hate them"
    "Who is hoping you, don't cheat them" - Swami Vivekananda

Regards,
    Maragathameenakshi.

Hi Maragathameenakshi.
    Here at ISC you have just to paste your id in the space given. Go to your profile at ISC, then to third party revenue sharing site, and at the top you will se a space to put your publisher id of kontera.

Dr. Sanjeev

thank you Dr.Sanjeev(Sandy)
    after saving the setting in third party revenue sharing site
    of publisher id of kontera is there any other changes have to be done by me

Regards,
    Maragathameenakshi.

Inorder to get the account from Kontera, do we need to make our profile page of ISC as Site URL. Please help to fill the application form of Kontera.

Tara

Regards,
    Tara

Inorder to get the account from Kontera, do we need to make our profile page of ISC as Site URL. Please help to fill the application form of Kontera.

Tara

Regards,
    Tara

You may give the profile page of ISC or any site you have, main aim is to ad the publisher id which is of 5 numbers xxxxx. This you have to add.
    Dr. Sanjeev

It's a Nice program tony, IS the kontera ad's are live now in isc, if so where we get the details like for the adsense, {ie) Kontera Revenue.

Regards,

“ Make them Feel that they have missed you, Make your Life in such a way that every one need’s to be With You – Saleem “

Spam Is Illegal, Please Don't Spam And Keep ISC Clean

Hi Tony i have one doubt. while registering it asks the web cite url. whether we want to give isc site or the link in the members profile page.
    please clarify the doubt asap.

Regards,
    Lenin

India News

members you told you have created the account. can you mention which url you gave which registering please answer asap.

Regards,
    Lenin

India News

Hi

I have successfully created my Kontera Id.

Tony, Can you give us details as how Kontera Ads works?

Thanks for this new feature.

Nilesh Panchal
    College Editor of IndiaStudyChannel
    Your children will become what you are; So be what you want them to be.

It will take 24 hours to appear your ads, once you create your account.
    Dr. Sanjeev

Hi,

I have created my account giving my profile page as the URL. I have also entered the publisher ID in the space provided. Is that Ok are what else to be done.

Thank You! Sir

I have got it.

It's a great opportunity for all the members of ISC.

Regards,
    Manjit Singh

HI Tony...

In application form they showing site URL, what should i give in URL...

Sree..
    Don't take any decisions when you are Angry.
    Don't make any promises when you are Happy.

I have updated the original message above with more details.
    regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

How do they pay, i mean per click approximately how much? And yes please verify the genuineness of this program, Tony do reply whether this Kontera really pays or not ?

But where are Kontera Ads? Means wher is the exact location of Kontera Ads in resource section.
    Regards
    Girish Patil

Hi Girish

See the resource postings clearly. Some shining or color change words are seen. These are 'Contentlink' advertisements. Content link ads are Kontera Ads.

Regards
    Sobha Wilson

Thanks Sobha Wilson
    Regards
    Girish Patil

Hai Tony,
    This is a great opportunity and I have successfully created my account.
    I am sure this Content Link will Improve our income.

But Tony,after saving my ID when I click on the 'My Account' in the 'Manage Third party Ads' page,it is not linking to the 'revenue settings of Kotera' but linking to 'Manage Accounts of ISC' itself.Please check to it.

Thank you,

With Regards
    Diwya

Hi to all,
    I am very pleased to hear this and the idea of adding one more revenue system is good for all.This revenue system will encourage the peoples to work more in google and also in Indiastudychannel.com.And this will create a great impact in the revenue system.

Hi u.magesh,
    This new revenue sharing system through Text-Links belongs to a different company named 'Kontera' and not Google.

With Regards
    Diwya

Hi u.magesh,
    This new revenue sharing system through Text-Links belongs to a different company named 'Kontera' and not Google.

With Regards
    Diwya

@Diwya

Regarding your query about "not linking to the revenue settings of Kotera" I would like to repeat what Tony has already mentioned in this post,

"Features offered to us by Kontera is very limited in terms of reporting. As of now, we will not be able to access your Kontera account and show you the revenue report."

I hope you got an answer to your query.

Regards,
    Nemish(Editor,IndiaStudyChannel)
    (Feel free to bother me)

Regards,
    Nemish(Editor,IndiaStudyChannel)
    (Feel free to bother me)

Hi Webmasters,
    I have successfully registered with Kontera publisher network from isc and also i have added the Publisher Id of five digits.
    But to check i have visited my resources , but the Kontera ads have not apperared yet. What is the problem.

Please clear and let me make money as soon as possible.

will it take time to apply.

Regards,
    lenin

India News

Hi Lenin
    Kontera ads usually appears within 24 hours after resisteration. If you have successfully resistered and added your publisher id which is of 5 digits at your profile, then you will soon see your ads in the resources submitted by you.

Dr. Sanjeev

HI,

I have already created my kontera account, now what i can do with it? Please let me know as soon as possible.

Thanking You

PRASANTA BORAH

HI SANJJEV,

"Here at ISC you have just to paste your id in the space given. Go to your profile at ISC, then to third party revenue sharing site, and at the top you will se a space to put your publisher id of kontera."

I have already get the kontera a/c and publisher ID, but can you let mr know that where is the "then to third party revenue sharing site", that you have told to Meenakshi, please help me in this matter, coz i don't know what i have to do now.

waiting for your reply.
    thanking you

PRASANTA BORAH

Hi Prashant
    Click on your name on the left hand side of your screen below my profile written Welcome(your name). After clicking than you will get a page of manage account, there you will see the option, "Manage third party revenue sharing".
    Hope its clear now.

Dr. Sanjeev

Hi Sandy

Thanks for your reply. I already got it. Now can you please tell me that how can i know about the ads in resource section. Please let me know.

Thanking you

PRASANTA BORAH

hi prasanta,
    they will automatically implement the ads
    in resourse section
    see carefully in the resource
    there will be some words which are double underlined
    these are content link ads which are provided by Kontera
    when you move your mouse over it a message box(like) one will open which contains some link to that word content.

Regards,
    Maragathameenakshi.

As said by maragatha, i have already started seeing the kontera ad's on ISc, i have read in our forums that one of our member has earned his first bucks as well
    “ Make them Feel that they have missed you, Make your Life in such a way that every one need’s to be With You – Saleem “

Spam Is Illegal, Please Don't Spam And Keep ISC Clean

It is a good idea to implement Kontera revenue sharing in ISC. I hope members will utilise the opportunity and earn more revenue.

Raghav

I have tried to make an account for Kontera, but it shows that you can make it only after achieving gold level, is this the rule by ISC or Kontera.

Does google allow us to show third party ads where google's ads are displayed????

Hey Friends,

I have earned $ 3 from Kontera in last 5 days.

Its nice...

Thanks Tony for given this opportunity.

Geni.

Regards,
    - Mahesh

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.