Forums » Education » Results »

Internal marks

Posted Date: 21 Feb 2009      Posted By:: aarlin annal     Member Level: Silver    Member Rank: 7042     Points: 1   Responses: 13

on what basis do your college offer internal marks?

Responses

#60220    Author: aarlin annal      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 7042     Date: 21/Feb/2009   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

in our college,they offered very bad internal mark's,the student's are suffering a lot,why the management cant even put the minimum 14mark's ,it really painfull

#60221    Author: sarathveera      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 1218     Date: 21/Feb/2009   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

hello friends

in my college they will conduct a test for the internal marks and five marks in that they will give for the assignment

for example

they 25 marks internal marks they will keep the 20 marks test and 5 marks they will give assignment or some lectures give simply the five marks

#63025    Author: sanjeev kumar sinha      Member Level: Bronze      Member Rank: 0     Date: 03/Mar/2009   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

In my university (WBUT)30% marks for a subjects are for internal in a semester.
for this the basis is:-
2 internal tests
attendance
class response
assignment

#63459    Author: vibhor      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 1238     Date: 04/Mar/2009   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

In university i am studying i.e maharishi markandeshwar university,mullana.

There internals are based on your performance in sessionals and class participation.

30 marks on basis of sessionals and 10 on basis of attendance,class participation etc.

May LORD KRISHNA Blesses you,
Vibhor Kalra.

#64728    Author: darshan      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 928     Date: 08/Mar/2009   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 5

According to me the weightage of internal marks given by the teachers to the students should be decreased because it has been seen that the internal marks given by the teachers are are not justified. Most of the teachers give good internal to their favourite students. And mostly affected by this are boys. whatever I has seen in my university is that beautiful girls get good internal without any effort.Male teachers give good marks in internal to the girls wheather she is intelligent or not but no female teacher give good marks to any boy without any reason.
And the real example of that is our result of first semester,a girl which is fail in mid term and get just only 4 marks out of 100 marks in end term of same subject get A grade.Most of the teachers in our first semester are male.
If this type of activities are happenning in a reputed university, then what will be the condition of other colleges.

#64760    Author: lakshmi narayanan      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 0     Date: 08/Mar/2009   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

Hi for scoring nice internal marks what you need to do is you should not have any bad remarks in your character.And you should produce your assignments and project very well.You should be raedy to face the internal examiner confidently and fully prepared.your personal appearance is very importance in practicals as some marks are given based on that and your record note should be produced well.

#66791    Author: Mahendran S      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 0     Date: 15/Mar/2009   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

Hi,

The internal Mark is very crucial.If we failed to score our internal marks ,its tuff to get good marks in the examination.As the internal marks contribute a significant part in the final score.There are many ways to score a good internal marks.You guys have to keep in touch you master.Take good score in the internal exams.Complete your assignments and practical well in time and its is obviuous you get a good score in the internal Exam.

Regards
Mahendran S

#66865    Author: NAVEEN KUMAR      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 0     Date: 15/Mar/2009   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

In our college the internal marks are awarded in a very strange and funny manner...

If a student never asks doubts in the class then he gets 40 out of 50.
If he asks any doubt then no matter the marks get reduced.
This is not a rule but the actual situation.

In the internal lab, if the records submitted in time + attendance in labs + impression = lab marks

This principle, except few all follow...

Very bad to get marks in this way by folding hands and bending our heads even infront of the technician in the lab...

#66907    Author: aarlin annal      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 7042     Date: 15/Mar/2009   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

hai,
thank you for giving your views,i think that boys are bit play full they learn only at the time of university exams so they loss their marks in cyclic are series exam's held in college

#69518    Author: pravesh surana      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 730     Date: 24/Mar/2009   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

hi everyone,

i am pursuing my MBA from ICFAI University and we have 50 marks for our internals.that are divided as folows:-
1.presentation-20 marks
2.class test-20 marks
3.class participation-5 marks
4.class attendance-5 marks.

Regards,
Pravesh Surana
Mumbai

#70289    Author: srenik      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 0     Date: 26/Mar/2009   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

college offer internal mark on your impression as well as your hard work...
generally an avg person get around 16-18 out of 25

#71446    Author: s srikanth reddy      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 0     Date: 30/Mar/2009   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 5

According to me the weightage of internal marks given by the teachers to the students should be decreased because it has been seen that the internal marks given by the teachers are are not justified. Most of the teachers give good internal to their favourite students. And mostly affected by this are boys. whatever I has seen in my university is that beautiful girls get good internal without any effort.Male teachers give good marks in internal to the girls wheather she is intelligent or not but no female teacher give good marks to any boy without any reason.
And the real example of that is our result of first semester,a girl which is fail in mid term and get just only 4 marks out of 100 marks in end term of same subject get A grade.Most of the teachers in our first semester are male.
If this type of activities are happenning in a reputed university, then what will be the condition of other colleges.

#74022    Author: santhosh kumar      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 5491     Date: 09/Apr/2009   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

In my college internal marks are given for 20% per subject.
The marks are calculated based on different criteria such as internal tests,regular attendance for individual subjects,assignments etc,.These marks are not very useful to create a knowledge in our mind because many of the lecturers use this as an weapon to treat the student as their slaves,so i need the government to take necessary action to maintain the aim of this internal marks.
thank you.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Next : vtv results
Previous : MCA results
Return to Discussion Forum
Post New Message
Category: Results

Related Messages

Awards & Gifts
Active Members
TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.