You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Reward Programs

Modification in ask expert features - Even the asker can earn points and cash award

This reward program is expired and is not valid any more.

Dear Members
    Earlier in the announcement made by webmaster Tony at Ask Experts there was points or cash for posting questions.

We have made some modifications, now even there will be points and cash for posting questions but it will for best 60 questions for every month which will be selected after the end of the month. 5 points and Rs 5 will be awarded for each selected questions. In exceptional cases total number of questions for cash awards can be increased or decreased.

Note 1 : Don,t post irrelevant questions and dont spam, otherwise your access to this section will be denied.

Note 2 : In answers if there will be irrelevant or copied or out of the topic with an intention for just promoting a website will be banned from this section.

As this section is started in mid of March 75 best questions will be selected after the end of April which will include for both March and April.

This reward program is expired and is not valid any more.

Regards,
    Vinod Sidhana
    (A ISC Gold Member)

that's really wise somehow now that unnecessary traffic 'll disperse.
    Thanks Tony

Thank you for this nice modification definitely it will encourage members to post questions . regards , ranganathan
    Regards,Ranganathan Gold member of ISC

Dear Dr. Sanjeev

A very good modification. It will encourage the members of India Study Channel to post various questions to this sections respectively.

Thanking you
    With regards

PRASANTA BORAH

Great change. keep going with such things..

Thanks & Regards

Pawan Bahuguna

For Final Year Project help visit MY community:-

FINAL YEAR PROJECTS

FREE FINAL YEAR PROJECTS & TIPS

IF YOU FOLLOW ALL THE RULES,YOU MISS ALL THE FUN

Regards,
    Pawan Bahuguna

Hi Sandy,

Its a good initiation to make Ask Experts section busy, this will help all the ISC members in clarifying thei doubts instantly, now a days I can see many members active on ISC, this is a good sign for getting our question resolved.

Regards,
    Sra1

HI Sandy,

The step you have taken is a good motivation to concentrate in the Ask Experts at least for next few months so that this feature will be known to all members and also visitors. Like in Ammas.com rewards can be given to askers and also the answers.

Any default mechanism ISC follows to take of this award programs. Also let the webmasters or senior editors take care of giving best answers to the members because voting for best answers by members might create politics.
    like Discussion forum lets give best answer award.

Regards,
    Lenin

Ask Me

India News

Sandy sir,

this is a nice feature like Yahoo aswers. Surely this will bring more traffic to ISC. Also i have one question, we are giving answers and members are submitting the links in ISC. Whether members can ansers in Ask experts and give link to ISC and submit that link in links section. I think it is not in sink with traffic driver but a general query.

Regards,
    P

Hi Sandy,
    This is a nice change, this will definitely brings quality in the ISC site and the interest among the ISC members will be increased due to this change and this change will also helps in increasing the traffic to the site.

Can I ask anything in this ask expert category? Plz clarify more about ask expert.

Hi Rekha
    You can ask your genuine problems and not a topic for discussion like should dowry system be banned or are females equalizing males in all fields?

Hope you got the point.

Dr. Sanjeev

I am not able not open this ask expert. Its showing error. Y so?

when I try to open any thread its showing error
    http://www.indiastudychannel.com/Error.aspx?Message=Column%20%27rating%27%20does%20not%20belong%20to%20table%20Table1.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.