Forums » About IndiaStudyChannel » Suggestions »

Essay & letters

Posted Date: 26 Jun 2009      Posted By:: KiranBala Profile photo    Member Level: Gold    Member Rank: 0     Points: 1   Responses: 4

As I run coaching center and sometimes I find it very difficult to find essay and letters on different Topics so can we start a new thread where we can search for the required essay and letters or any other writiting skill topic.

If this thread already exist than please let me know.

Responses

#92566    Author: Santosh      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 128     Date: 26/Jun/2009   Rating: 3 out of 53 out of 53 out of 5     Points: 3

Hi Pooja,

Letters section is already a subsection of English Section. Here is the link for letters.

Essays are a part of what is Article/Knowledge Sharing in Resources. So, you can use our search box present at top right corner to find an essay on any topic.

If you have any more doubts, feel free to ask us.

Best Regards,
Santosh

#92571    Author: RajmiArun      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 98     Date: 26/Jun/2009   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

You can very well place a request for any particular topic on which you dont find article or essay or letter sample. I am sure you will get a lot of response from the members of ISC.

Regards,
RajmiArun,
Lead Editor

Regards,
RajmiArun,

#93191    Author: KiranBala      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 0     Date: 01/Jul/2009   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Hello

I know there is a letter section in which we can find many types of letters but i am asking for the Essay and I want to submit the essay so can I can i submit them in letter section.

#93196    Author: RajmiArun      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 98     Date: 01/Jul/2009   Rating: 3 out of 53 out of 53 out of 5     Points: 3

Submit your essays in Resources section Pooja. That will be the apt place to submit them or add your essay in the General Category and either in the beginning or in the end, add Sample Essay just like the way I have added for my expansion of proverb "All that glitters is not gold">

Regards,
RajmiArun,
Lead Editor

Regards,
RajmiArun,

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Next : Webpage suggestion
Previous : My idea
Return to Discussion Forum
Post New Message
Category: Suggestions

Related Messages

Awards & Gifts
Active Members
TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.