Forums » General » Miscellaneous »

How to Detect Hidden Camera in Trial Room

Posted Date: 15 Feb 2010      Posted By:: Sakthi Vel Shankar     Member Level: Gold    Member Rank: 249     Points: 1   Responses: 4

Hi Friends,

Threats have been arose that Many shopping Malls have Hidden camera in their trial room. How to detect such hidden cameras that are miss-used in the shopping malls?

This can be done if you have a mobile phone along with you when you are at shopping mall. Confirm that your cell is in working condition before you enter the trial room of any shopping mall. check that you can make a call from your cell before you enter it.

After entering into the trial room if your cell could not make a call then you can detect that there is a HIDDEN CAMERA in that trial room.

This is due to the Interference of fiber optic rays during Implementation.

Be cautious before you enter a trial room.

R.Shankar Ganesh

Responses

#126931    Author: SUBRAMANIAN,P.R.      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 191     Date: 15/Feb/2010   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Dear Shankarganesh ,
India today needs hundreds of youngsters like you to craete an awareness on all aspects and educate the innocent public who believe everything.I have never suspected the genuineness of our shopowners in this regard - now, you have opened my eyes that it is also possible . This suggestion deserves all my appreciations and i thank you very much . Please be offreing such valuable points to create an awareness among all, especially young girls and mothers who take everyone to be genuine . It is a serious crime but criminals are never caught in this country and even if caught , the case never ends quickly.

I would suggset that this idea should be rewarded suitably and the idea made public through other forums also so that all are guarded .I also suggest that this suggestion should be given cash award , if permissible , as per ISC Rulres.

#126946    Author: smitha      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 402     Date: 15/Feb/2010   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Thanks for posting such a message. It never went through my mind that such a threat would be there. The solution is also very useful. We all have to make use of it regularly.

Once again thanks a lot.

Smitha

#126969    Author: Sushila S Iyengar      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 362     Date: 15/Feb/2010   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Dear Shankarji,

You have enlightened us a very good option to confirm the presence of any hidden camera in the malls. Every time whenever I take my teenage daughter to the malls, the fear was in my mind, and my daughter never allow me to accompany her in the trial room. I have to stand outside as a watchdog to prevent any untoward incident.

Thank you very much for your valuable contribution which will be of use to many more shoppers.

Regards
Sushila

God gives every bird it's food but does not always drop it into the nest.

#127172    Author: Ayodele      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 450     Date: 17/Feb/2010   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

Dear Friend,
Thanks for this information. I never thought of this before now. But I can't really understand why shop owners will be involved in such acts? Why will they be interested in watching customers' nudity while in trial room? This is a great offense, because they are infringing on the rights of customers.
I want to suggest that we should all rise to prevent this. Let us report to the concerned authority if we ever come across such a shop.

Regards,
Kingskid.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Next : Front loading washing machine
Previous : Should we trust on Internet Friends?
Return to Discussion Forum
Post New Message
Category: Miscellaneous

Related Messages

Awards & Gifts
Active Members
TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.