Forums » General » Miscellaneous »

Private Hospitals vs Government Hospitals

Posted Date: 08 Jul 2010      Posted By:: Ravi Mathur Profile photo    Member Level: Gold    Member Rank: 1102     Points: 1   Responses: 5

Hello friends,
I want to discuss with you all of that in your opinion Private Hospital is best or Government Hospital is best. What is reason of moving of general person to private hospital when private hospital is so expensive?
Can private hospitals provide us facilities as Government hospitals?

Responses

#149534    Author: Richa Jha      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 616     Date: 08/Jul/2010   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

Well I think our Private Hospital providing facility and the hospitality. But question arise is that whether they are able to give a good treatment. Are they reliable? Should we believe them that they 'll save us.

Even today Government hospital are more reliable. Masses prefer to go for their treatment whether they are rich or poor. They believe that they are authentic.
Even today most of the success story in field of Medical Science comes from Government Hospital.
When it comes to training institute one of the India's best institute is AIIMS.
It's affordable to every class of society.

Richa Jha
ISC Member: An another wave in the ocean!

#149538    Author: Santosh Kumar Singh      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 358     Date: 09/Jul/2010   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

I think if you are rich person then select private hospital otherwise better to select Govt. Hospital.

Santosh Kumar Singh
(Software Programmer,Ahmedabad)

#149579    Author: Deeptesh Sharma      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 247     Date: 09/Jul/2010   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

Hello Ravi,

Early, there was no issue with private and government hospitals but now due to improvement in standard of living of normal people, they prefer private hospitals rather than government hospitals. The another reason may be the government is not maintaining the hospitals properly which distracts people from government hospitals.

Regards,
Deeptesh Sharma

#149624    Author: Ravi Mathur      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 1102     Date: 09/Jul/2010   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

Hello friends
Thanks for your response. It is possible that your idea is right in your manner. But i think Government hospital is best in every section of treatment. All the facilities are available in government hospital. The back point in my opinion of private hospital is only costly in every field. Thanks.

#149631    Author: Arindam Hira      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 1180     Date: 09/Jul/2010   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

Government Hospitals are welfare services rendered by the Government. It is for all the citizens irrespective of any criteria. Thus, have limitations of providing comfort or expensive treatments.

Private Hospitals on the other hand are run for profits and therefore expensive for the common people. They provide comfortable accommodation and immediate services. Cases which require longer treatment,only rich people can afford. Though Doctors are of equal qualifications. People rush to govt. Hospital when insured amount of mediclaim crosses.

Knowledge is Power.
Learn to Grow,
Grow to Glow.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Return to Discussion Forum
Start new thread

Awards & Gifts
Active Members
TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.