You must Sign In to post a response.
- Category: Movies
- #185598Hello Rupesh,
We cannever blame the movie for children imitating the stunts and scenes. It is the parents whoshould decide which film their children should see. Parents should have all the control over the Child. They have to be with their child and tell him what is good and what is bad for them. If any parents know that their child is stubborn and do not listen to them, then avoid watching such movies at home in front of the children.
It is of course sorry for the wrong messages passed from films. Parents do need to think of the future of their children and decide whats good for them and what not.
- #185654Hello Rupesh,
Thanks for pointing a good article for childs attitude regarding movies.
I guess childrens are need to away from the movies,this is entirely depends upon there parents. They have to allow there childrens to watch only for animated movies, disneys and panchatatra based on the good messaged stories. Despite the movies like fights, stunts and weird scenes they may sit on that view.
Parents are the footstep for there children's activities in next stage.
- #185716Thanks sir for your response on my article. i will take care about what you said on my article.And i will try my best to write a nice article
- #186075Yes, i agree with Mr. Rupesh.
- #200088Hello Friend!
It is very important fact, that the how many effects of movie mostly for child.
It is not true for all the movie that movie is bad effects of child, If movie has been related to the education life than that movie is very good for child.
If movie is related to the western culture than that movie is bad effects for child.
In this present age the movie world has been changed whatever that is Bollywood or Hollywood.
In this present age the mostly movie is not related to the education field.
In Indian cinema the 3IDIOTS movie is the best movie for all the children and their parents.In this movie totally indicated to the student life and what should be aim of student.
I think all the student should have watch the 3IDIOTS movie.
- #200098Indian movies are having great audiences acceptance and in the garb of it producers try to churn out some masala movies with all mixture of violence, sex and above all double meaning dialogues to cater to the front benchers but in the process they are spoiling the most vulnerable section of the society ie the children.
Children get easily identified with the characters the actors play and they have too much attachment to the actors and try to imitate what he does on the screen.
There are many incidents that children take to revenge on their enemy friends same in the style of pictures they watched. Our children get addicted to the character and try to imitate them fully.
Work in silence let the success makes its noise
- #201680True. Some movies can have an adverse effect to the developing young minds. It imprints an illusionary viewpoint of the world. Children should be made to digest the fact that there is more to life than fights, revenge and romance related skirmishes. What we intended to serve as entertainment can be wrongly taken in.
The impression violent movies leaves on the developing temperament of children can have detrimental effects in the long run. Secondly, movies with explicit contents are accessible which alters children perception of sex. No doubt, sex sells. So does our young 'uns buys them into their mind. Some movies requires adult supervision.
"Give the world the best you have, and the best will come back to you"
- #202075it is universal truth. that some movies create good effect and some bad on children.but it depend on director or writer who decide about movies.so some movies create good impact.
Never lie someone Who trust on you.
Never Trust Someone who lies you.
Regards & Thanks
Rupesh Agarwal,see let me tell u one ting,movie has diff varietes why your people takin child to the theatre..there are many animation films...in hollywood movies u can better chose them...rite..!!!...u may take ur child to this sort of movies..!!
Bcoz of movie a child get spoiled means its not sensible dude..sorry to say dis..for our people movie is the only entertainer..to my point of view,shouldnt het addict of it thats not good practice..!!!
- #202484It is an entertainment world and movies are the prime source of entertainment these days. If a family thinks of an outing on a weekend then a movie is a major way of spending gala time. So, we cannot stop our children from watching movies but we should inculcate such thinking in there minds that they should not get flowed away by the movies but have a smart brain to think and adopt good things and neglect bad things.
- #202839,t.v rays is also effect on health of children,bad for eye sight,and for brain also,bcoz a child just want to learn whatever he is see in his neighbour,bcoz of stunts ,comedy movies,whatever he saw,he just want to do it,and it make to harmful for childrens ,childerns are so much atteracted by television,and want to see television,children's eyes are affected so much,because t.v light is bad for children's eyes.
tv reflect that type of rays which are are so much harmful for childrens.
cause of t.v childrens do not work properly,like they can't study
,time is precious and so much time is waste if u see tv ,childens are watching t.v in free time,but they have to play the games,for health benefits,
sometime t.v create disturbance in mind.
sometime t.v create a environment of fear,and childerns are starting to weeping,and it make sometime to serious problem for them.e.g -in horror movies,,children are so much emotional,so care of ur child by urself,her emotion is not artificial like in t.v,its related to u.,he is personally attached to u,not by t.v
childrens are not so much experienced,and t.v act like a teacher for them,they learn so much by t.v .but it is also wrong sometime,for bad habbits,like if they see drinking,and smoking,then they want to take it also.
if a t.v teach to make a good person then it also teach to make a bad person also.
- #203763There are both bad and good effects of television on children
Bad Effects :- There many bad effects of T.V. on television as Vandana explained. It is harmful for our eyes and so health. T.V. should also not be watched from an angle. It should only be watched directly in front of you because intensity of lights from the TV is high at angles. Also children sometimes start imitating whatever they watch on TV, and the results of that could be dangerous. Like many children jumped from the terrace in a hope that Shaktiman will come and save their lives.
But they only get death. But it is mainly the mistake of the parebts who didn't told him that he really do not exist. In most of the cases mistakes are of parents.
Good Effects:- No doubt that TV also serve the purpose of good things. Channels like discovery, Nat Geo, Animal Planet,etc. are just made for learning purpose. They are very good channels and good effects put by these channels can not be denied. Also cartoons are must for children. Remember the time when you like watching cartoons and always want to meet your favorite cartoon characters. That's why they are very important
So, children should not at all banned from watching television. Parents should always keep checking the quality and purpose of the show.
- #203769Generally, most of the film producers or directors don't care for the society. Their ultimate goal is to make money and live happily. There are few producers and directors who deeply study and analyze a written story and look at the impact it will have with the society. It is the duty of the parents to discourage their children to view such masala movies. These days TV Mega serials are very good to view by the family including children. Instead of permitting children to view unhealthy films, they can be asked to concentrate good educational TV channels like Discovery, Planet etc; The effective control and management of the children getting into false ideas of idiotic films, lies with the parents.
No life without Sun ¤
- #209462Movies are source of entertainment for people but now days its a business too so filmmakers include unrealistic stun scenes with the help of graphics. Krish a hit of Hrithik Roshan is one of the examples the long jumps and swift movements made by him are not possible in real life.
When children tries to act its by themselves accidents are possible.
Few years back i read in a newspaper that child tried to commit suicide imitating a tv serial scene
Movies are affecting the thoughts of children.
- #209479Dear Rupesh Agarwal,
Few years back Aamir Khan said "papa kehte hain, beta bada naam karenga" now teenagers said "Dady mujhko bola tu galati hain meri". See the difference between both scenario previous year we using proper language for our parents in society, movies, songs etc but now we are using such word sentence those are not allowed in our community. This effects due to only recent movies which not have any massage or motto only aim is to earn money on the name of today's demand.
With Best Regards,
- #209502Hello Mr. Rupesh,
First of all let me appreciate you for this sincere work in ISC. we members are looking forward for such good news that new members like you are worth good. You have given a good topic to discuss. Now let me explain my view.
Movies are mainly certified as U/A that means children can watch them in advice of parent. But that films are also having bad effects on Children as they too contain scenes related to Sex, Violence etc. I just hate Hindi films for this case as they are filled with item songs. We can't ban children to watch it. Either give them A certificate but that would be rude. So it is better to avoid such scenes and make good family entertainers.
Today many students are part of crime offences and by looking into their life's deeply we can see the bad effects of films.I never say films are bad. They also provide good to children. Just look st films like Tare Zammeeen Par. Such good films can make good impacts. So let us hope for more good films with less vulgar and violence.
Always remember children are citizens of coming India.They should get good values.
Be good you can do good.
There is not substitute for hard work and no shortcut to success.
- #209800Hello Rupesh,
Now a days Movies are source of entertainment for people but now days its a business too so filmmakers include unrealistic stun scenes with the help of graphics.they does not work them faithfully.......
See the difference between both scenario previous year we using proper language for our parents in society, movies, songs etc but now we are using such word sentence those are not allowed in our community. Few years back Aamir Khan said "papa kehte hain, bada naam karenga,beta hamara aisa kam karega" now teenagers said "Dady mujhko bola tu galati hain meri". naw a days amir khan also give "kissing" seen for film. and akshay kumar ,too.In Indian cinema the 3IDIOTS movie is the best movie for all the children and their parents.In this movie totally indicated to the student life and what should be aim of student.
- TV also serve the purpose of good things. Channels like discovery, Nat Geo, Animal Planet,etc. are just made for learning purpose..............The effective control and management of the children getting into false ideas of idiotic films
-A TV teach to make a good person then it also teach to make a bad person also.
Nothing is Impossible
- #214264It depends on the children as to which movies they watch. Several good movies such as stanley ka dhabba, etc are one of those few movies which capture the minds og children but in a better way.So children should be allowed to watch only good movies , not the adult movies.
- #214278Children are at a learning stage, they are trying to learn new things by copying what they see, hence what they see is really important and can have a lasting impression on the child.
Nowadays television and movies are filled with violence, adult material, provocative and obscene dialogues, slang and many other things that we normally don't want children to see/hear at the tender age.
But if we see, a lioness teaches her cubs to fight at an early stage which is the case with various other animals too, these so called bad things that we want to shield our children from is ultimately what the world is filled of, by just restricting what they see or know we cannot help the child, we need to guide the children so that they may understand what is good for them and what is bad for them, instead of letting movies tell them what is good or bad.