This Poll is not active any more.

Opinion Poll: Amway nutrilite product side effects

Poll Results

60%  yes
20%  no
20%  we dont no

Total Votes: 5

Amway nutrilite product side effects

Posted Date: 07 Jul 2011      Posted By:: Pilli Udaykumar Profile photo    Member Level: Silver    Member Rank: 1496     Points: 2   Responses: 2

Amway is the world biggest company supplying nutrilite product. Nutrilite product is very much need to all the people in their diet. When we talk about any health product we should know about the side effects of that product. Please let me know is there any side effects with nutrilite product.

Responses

#213542    Author: Krishnachandran P K      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 414     Date: 07/Jul/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

Hi friend,
I don't know more about it but i heard that it is not good for health. Because this is highly protein content product and it will block our normal protein production. So it will come a part of food and we cant avoid that. If we will stop using this it may cause several problems. But it is useful in case of old age peoples because their functions will weaker than youngsters. Using children it will help to increase their weight but it will effect them badly in their future health. So don't use such food in children if you want to use take an advice from doctors.

#213546    Author: praveen vaidya      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 1658     Date: 07/Jul/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

Amway products are costly, but according to the marketing personnel the before the good effects that give the price is nothing. The Amway is really a good consumer network, you never feel loss when you continue the chain. I don't know what evidence somebody can give regarding the bad health effect of Amway. I am not user but people say that there is no as such bad effect from that.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Return to Discussion Forum
Start new thread

Awards & Gifts
Active Members
TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.