Forums » Politics » India »

Which Indian State have best education system?

Posted Date: 20 Jul 2011      Posted By:: SARAVANAN K Profile photo    Member Level: Silver    Member Rank: 1343     Points: 2   Responses: 10

In india each state have different education system. Also central government have a separate education system, named CBSE. so please give your opinion, which indian state have best education system? And also said, the plus points of that state's education system.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Dreams are not which come when we are sleeping, but which do not allow as to sleep
-Dr.A.P.J.Abdul Kalam

Responses

#216300    Author: K Mohan      Member Level: Platinum      Member Rank: 4     Date: 20/Jul/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

Every state follows the state board of education and some schools in the state follows state and central syllabus too.

I think AP State Board of Secondary education is the best and many students qualified from here have got best ranks in the central level entrance exams for various course.

The private schools which are professionally manged in AP are giving very good education. Corporate schools such as Narayana, Chaitanya are making records in the field of EAMCET rankings every year.

This proves that AP ranks first in education than other states.

K Mohan

What is the use of this life, when we are not reaching out to the needy ?

#216389    Author: Srinivas Thuparam      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 863     Date: 20/Jul/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

As we all know that Kerala is acheving 90% literacy rate among all other states of India. In the educational system of Kearala launched "State Literacy Campaign" to grow up there literacy rate.
So, i say that Kerala is performing good educational system in India.

Thank you,
Srinivas

#216422    Author: Kalyani        Member Level: Diamond      Member Rank: 38     Date: 20/Jul/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

All the states of India run schools that are affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) as well as schools that are affiliated to State Board of Secondary Education and few schools affiliated even to Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE). All as per the syllabus and system of education it almost the same all over India at primary level as well as secondary level. There might be very slight differences in the state syllabus of different states but not much difference. Hence we cannot mention any particular state that is having good education system. Its almost the same through out the country.

-----------------
Thanks & Regards
Kalyani

#216431    Author: Prithvi Kocherla      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 320     Date: 20/Jul/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

Actually the Kerala state is equipped with more of literate persons but I do not agree that the system of education is well and best in Kerala. I obviously go for Andhra Pradesh in this aspect as by seeing the recent records in IIT, AIEEE, VITEEE, Eamcet and all nation level competitive exams. In IIT, there are only 10,000 seats, out of this 20% i.e., 2,000 seats are from A.P. and the remaining states adjusted with the remaining seats. The same situation is repeated in AIEEE also. In VITEEE exam, that is conducted by Tamil Nadu state, the first rank student is from A.P. and these all factors will definitely say that A.P. state is efficient to provide the best education system when compared with other systems.

Regards,
Prithvi Kocherla.
"Success is not the end of life, but it is the turning of a new page".

#216434    Author: Krishnachandran P K      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 410     Date: 20/Jul/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Hi,
Every state have good education system but sometime it failed to become active.In my opinion Kerala have a well system but system. But more education help the people to react all issues and it may cause development of the state. Apart from theoretical studies we should teach students about the culture also.

#218800    Author: Sita Kalyani      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 394     Date: 29/Jul/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Andhra Pradesh is the best state to give quality education to children. In this state, new experiments are updated by Rajiv vidya mission to push out unnecessary things in the syllabus from primary level itself. Every year, Rajiv Vidya Mission gives training to teachers for 20 days to improve teaching skills by providing modules.

Regards,
Sita kalyani.

#218814    Author: Aditya      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 328     Date: 29/Jul/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 0

No doubt about it, the state is Kerala.

"With silence comes peace. With peace comes freedom. With freedom...comes silence."

#218839    Author: Venkiteswaran.      Member Level: Diamond      Member Rank: 18     Date: 29/Jul/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Kerala has a vast spread of schools and colleges. Being a small stat in size, the proximity to a school is good ,except for a very remote few hilly areas villages.

There are a good number of govt. schools and govt.aided schools.

But the quality of students coming out may be just like many other states.

==================================
Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

#218889    Author: kamlesh kumar      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 836     Date: 30/Jul/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

I think each and every state had good education system theoretically. But when discussion comes on practical education then it's totally reverse. Why we are getting such type of education?

Value has value only if it's value is valued

#219030    Author: Pankil      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 1142     Date: 30/Jul/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

hello

we are talking about education system, kerala has more that 90% educated person, it does not mean that kerala has best education system. i do not think kerala has best education system.

i am living in hostel since last 6 years with almost all states students. among them i found that student of Bihar are far better than other students.

Regards
Pankil

Regards
Pankil Agrawal

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Next : Discuss: Do you think education should be an entry criteria to enter into politics?
Previous : The India occupied by China
Return to Discussion Forum
Post New Message
Category: India

Related Messages

Awards & Gifts
Active Members
TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.