Forums » Entertainment » Actors »

Who is the top hero in tollywood

Posted Date: 23 Jul 2011      Posted By:: shamshu Profile photo    Member Level: Silver    Member Rank: 1452     Points: 1   Responses: 16

Who is the top one hero in tollywood and who is the king of andhra ?

Every Step Is valuable

Responses

#217261    Author: Kalyani        Member Level: Diamond      Member Rank: 39     Date: 23/Jul/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

I suppose there is no king in the Tollywood. And there are few heroes who are in the top like Mahesh Babu, Ju NTR, Prabhas, Allu Arvind. As far as I know there is no one particular hero who is ruling the tollywood. Because the movie Rangam with new hero is making it way in the tollywood.

-----------------
Thanks & Regards
Kalyani

#217275    Author: K Mohan      Member Level: Platinum      Member Rank: 4     Date: 23/Jul/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

Well it is difficult to judge who is the top among the following because all of them did contribute very well to the film Industry and during their hay days they gave hit after hit. The fan following for the following heroes never decrease.

Shamshu since you have not provided any list of top heroes , here is the list of all the heroes who were top at some time or other. Now decide who we can vote.

Mahesh Babu
Pawan kalyan
NTR. jr
Nagarjuna
Venkatesh
Siddharth
Prabhas

K Mohan

Forum participation is the stepping
stone for tasting success in this site.

#218331    Author: sambaraju.m      Member Level: Bronze      Member Rank: 4140     Date: 28/Jul/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

It is very difficult to select the top hero among the tollywood heroes like ntr jr, prabhas, mahesh, pawan kalyan, ravi teja, sidharth etc. Now they are all very popular in ap they have large number of fan following. Now the top hero is only one that who will act in good and hit movie. That is only a way to select a hero as top hero.

#218793    Author: lakshmi yadav      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 4265     Date: 29/Jul/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

According to me , Nobody is king of Andhrapradesh. The top most heroes are

Naga chaithanya
Ramcharan Tej
Mahesh babu
Jr.NTR
Allu arjun
Prabhas
Siddarth.

If a movie get good success means, the hero get top position in tollywood.

#219574    Author: prashanth      Member Level: Bronze      Member Rank: 11341     Date: 02/Aug/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

top hero is bala krishna he is acted most popular movies like samara simhareddy,simha,narisimhanaidu,bangaru bullodu,nari nari nadumurarai,like all movies

#219576    Author: Akshatha      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 924     Date: 02/Aug/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

Hi

According to me most popular are Mahesh Babu and Allu Arjun.

Best regards
Akshatha

#220138    Author: Chandrasekhar Reddy P      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 3307     Date: 04/Aug/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Currently, in tollywood there is no king. And its difficult to tell who is in the top position also. As of now, Allu Arjun is doing his best in doing different roles and always works hard to show something new in his dances also. If we see his career,all his films will hit or average except varudu.
Other heros like mahesh babu, prabhas and gopichand are doing good.

#220159    Author: Shyam      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 1541     Date: 04/Aug/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

@Kalyani: Allu Arvind is not a hero in Tollywood :).
But if you say he is a hero of producers, I am sure that I agree with you.

Well many of us agreed that no hero is there as king in tollywood, can we say that tollywood is not performing good.

I would say Mr. Naresh (Allari Naresh) is a real hero since he is acting in many comedy movies not only he play hero role also a comedian. Have you ever missed his movie? Please dont do. He will let you laguh louder heartedly and blasts stomach.

Shyam

Thanks & Regards
Shyam

#220593    Author: vivek kumar srivastava      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 2208     Date: 06/Aug/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 0

The stylist king rajanikanth and allu arjun is best hero of tollywood

#226167    Author: soundarya      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 2070     Date: 27/Aug/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

At present there is no king of andhra pradesh.now a days the heros are taking only one to two movies per year.all that movies are not gettong success.so we cannot say who is king with those movies.allari naresh is a best actor in telugu film industry

#226195    Author: Bhavani      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 2117     Date: 27/Aug/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

At present the king of tollywood is venkatesh.Everyone can enjoy by watching his movies. Mostly venkatesh will do family oriented movies.We can watch his movies with our family.

#226672    Author: justin      Member Level: Bronze      Member Rank: 4155     Date: 28/Aug/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

prabhas is best as mass and class.he is great.he is top young hero.

PRABHAS

JR NTR

PAVAN

MAHESH

ALLU ARJUN

#227211    Author: Pralubdha Anuradha Sahu      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 1151     Date: 30/Aug/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

Young Actors especially Naga chaithanya,Ramcharan Tej,Mahesh babu who have traces of filmy background in their ancestors are no doubt popular in Tollywood. According to me, even Allu Arjun does a great job when it comes to acting and dancing his feet off. Last but not least i would like to rate Siddharth as a great Tollywood actor who has proved his worth in hindi movies also.

#253589    Author: Narasimha      Member Level: Bronze      Member Rank: 0     Date: 07/Nov/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

RAVI TEJA if we consider based on hits and acting

PRABHAS if we consider the fan following from all types of audiance.

#253963    Author: manoj chouhan      Member Level: Bronze      Member Rank: 4078     Date: 08/Nov/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

I don't have enough knowledge about Tollywood . But as i know Mahesh babu and rajnikanth are the best heros in Tollywood

#254852    Author: Soujanya      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 735     Date: 10/Nov/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 5

First comes Mahesh babu, he is the leading actor with a lots of blockbuster hits in this year.

Next our Power star Pawan kalyan, though he does only one movie per year audience show a lot of craze and interest in his movies. His upcoming movie Panja is also becoming sensational right now.

Ram charan also has gained a quite good number of fans with Magadheera. But to be frank he has done the best in the movie.

Junior NTR now lost some fame due to some flops. Oosaravelli couldn't make upto a point. Brundavanam was a good movie of NTR hits. I wish his next movie becomes a super hit.

Prabhas got a hit after couple of flops. I feel Darling was good when compared with Mr. Perfect. Any how he yet has some craze in his fans.

Naga chaitanya, Siddharth are still making efforts to gain the audience attention towards them.

Soujanya
"You will never win if you never begin"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Next : Discuss: Who is the best actor for tamil cinema.
Previous : Big Boss is becoming bigger
Return to Discussion Forum
Post New Message
Category: Actors

Related Messages

Awards & Gifts
Active Members
TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.