You must Sign In to post a response.
- Category: Admissions
- #220047I am in support for the single All India entrance examination. That will save lot of time, and tension for students and the institutions.
The preference to be differentiated into state quota and All India quota. Now the students have to run around for different exams.
The reason I stand for single test is that medical education is not state specific.We have common All India examinations and test for most of the jobs. Then why can/t there be a single test for Medical admission also? I suggest that it should be applicable to all all colleges and institutions granted permission to hold medical education.
Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.
- #220822I think common entrance exam for admission in medical or engineering college is necessary. I am doing b.tech from itbhu so i can discuss this topic. If there is only one exam for admission then students will get profit from this. Number of seats will increase. Let we talk about pmt. If there is no one exam then some students are who qualify many exam like bhu pmt, aiims,amu pmt,cbse pmt and state pmt. Then that student has capture 5 or 6 seats. Then number of seats for average students will decrease. If there are only one exam then that bright students will capture only one seats so number of seats will automatically increase for other students. So i think that it is right.
- #220862for professional course i think it should necessary to have an entrance exam,to assure the ability to study.
- #221840no this should not happen. At central goverment should bring a balance between the syllabus of all states. Otherwise they have no right to creat problem for the student reading in other boards except cbsce. It wii also give benifit to the some low merit students of cbsc.
- #221887Yes,I do think that common entrance exams are necessary for admissions in professional Institutes.It gives opportunity to everyone having secured a certain percent of marks.However the cutoff marks might be decreased for S.T. and S.C. canditates.
- #221889I think respective states must be given their freedom to conduct Common Entrance test like the one conducted by Andhra University for the EAMCET in AP. But how come Medical Council of India can unilaterally take decision to conduct such exams on all India basis. Therefore the protest lodged by the TN govt is having a logic.
I consider myself as the learner everyday
- #221928Hi all,
I am of the opinion that there should be a single curriculum framework throughout India and should be equal to all sections of people without disparities. The outcome from having common entrance exam for professional courses, otherwise, would not be fruitful in providing equal opportunities to all. In India, education should be under the central government stream with a single board as against of current multifaceted board exams such as state board, matriculation, Anglo-indian, central board (NCERT) and so on. The affordable can get higher standard of education with financial backup while the downtrodden would be deprived of such standard. Common entrance exam would be ideal if alone these disparities have been completely shunned.