Forums » Sports » General »

Saina regains her 4th position in world badminton ranking

Posted Date: 30 Sep 2011      Posted By:: Aman Thakur Profile photo    Member Level: Gold    Member Rank: 371     Points: 3   Responses: 6

Indian ace shuttler saina nehwal has reached no. 4 position again in the world badminton ranking released on thursday.
This all happens due to her ride to semifinal in japan open super series.
We must congratulate this star shuttler for making us provide.
Congratulate sania and may you have a bright future ahead.

Few words from heart

Responses

#239185    Author: Anil Kumar Aitwal      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 245     Date: 30/Sep/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

A real winner is not one who attains number 1 position once but a person who keeps the fighting spirit to reach number 1. Saina Nehwal is an example of such sportsmanship. I hope she regains her lost glory in due time with more practice and international exposure.

#239545    Author: Sudhan      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 269     Date: 30/Sep/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Hello Friends,
Saina Nehwal has proved many times that she is the best India could have produced many times and I believe she could do even better and go to the top position in international Badminton rankings.

With Regards,
Sudhan A

"The greatest achievement comes from the biggest challenges"

#239600    Author: Aman Thakur      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 371     Date: 30/Sep/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

You are right sudhan saina has made us provide many times.

Few words from heart

#239612    Author: Ramprasad      Member Level: Diamond      Member Rank: 26     Date: 30/Sep/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Hi,
Saina Nehwal is the only shuttle player making India proud. But recently she has lost her touch and have not performing well may be due to some injury. It is not a surprise she got 4 rank in World rankings. She is worth for the rank but we fans hopes to be seen her in number one spot. She can achieve this spot very soon as she is capable of performing well.

There are some things that money just cannot buy, like manners, morals and intelligence.

#239627    Author: Nazim Shaikh      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 897     Date: 30/Sep/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Saina Nehwal is pride of India. She won many events of in Badminton, she proved herself that she is one of the best badminton player in the world. I hope she will reach top position soon in world badminton ranking.

Regards,
Nazim.

"If life is the Game, then I will Play for it"

#239638    Author: Venkiteswaran.      Member Level: Diamond      Member Rank: 18     Date: 30/Sep/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Sania has some good qualities needed for a consistent sports person. But what I have observed is she needs more stamina to sustain herself and more exposure to become a tough fighter. She needs the total encouragement from our countrymen and sports loves and also some more oriented coaching.

==================================
Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Return to Discussion Forum
Start new thread

Awards & Gifts
Active Members
TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.