Forums » Politics » India »

Which Party is most Corrupt? Indian Politics

Posted Date: 15 Oct 2011      Posted By:: Nitin Profile photo      Member Level: Diamond    Member Rank: 12     Points: 5   Responses: 21

In last few years, we have seen a good number of scam every other day in the country coming up.

The scams were in such a way that there was competition between parties who will lead in the scam race. Be it Congress or BJP, who are now both fighting against Corruption in the country and within the party.

Congress has been at much loss then BJP. With as many number of scam that have come in last 2 years during their regime of ruling party.

Let's List some major Congress party scams:

1) Commonwealth Games
2) 2G Scam
3) Adarsh Society Scam
4) Y Jagamohan Reddy Assets

BJP Party Scams:

1) Mining Scam
2) Land Scam

With the latest update on B S Yeddyurappa being arrested under Land Scam in Bangalore, Karnataka and most of the Congress minister are already in Jail for the scams that they are involved.

With Advani, on his country wide Yatra called Jan Chaitanya, Anna Hazare against Congress at Hissar election.

Which party according you is the right choice for the country

Give your opinions and feedback.

Thanks
Handling Question Paper Section

Responses

#245400    Author: Nadeem Naqvi      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 94     Date: 15/Oct/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 5

None of the political party is corruption free. You have already mentioned the number of scams which the two major have done in the past years. Congress has been the most corrupt and the first scam ever that took place in India was under the leadership of Congress when Pt. Nehru was in power.
BJP, has been befooling the majority regarding the making of the Ram Temple, and I consider it to be the biggest scam which has effected the secular culture of India. (I know some member might not agree with me, but this is only my personal feeling)
If we talk about BSP the Mayawati group, it the leader in the race. Yesterday Mayawati inaugurated Rashtriya Dalit Prerna Sthal & Green Park in Noida which has costed Rs. 700 crores to the nation for what. She has installed the idols of her parents and it is only for self esteem. Will any one allow this kind of an act to be done when the public is in distress? The environmentalists are also quiet on the cutting of 2000 trees to make space for this self proclamation park.
SP the party of Mulayam Singh, has provided jobs to the people of his community, which is also a scam. I don’t think that any of the present political party is capable to rule India which has clean hands.
Please read: List of scams since 1947 in India

Regards,
Nadeem Naqvi

World without God is Zero without One!

#245406    Author: Priyadarshini      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 3564     Date: 15/Oct/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

All political parties are corrupt. But at present most corrupt is congress party.

#245632    Author: Aman Thakur      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 371     Date: 15/Oct/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

Although all party has some corrupt leaders but for congress has crossed all the limits of corruption.
There is not a single leader present in the cabinet on whom people can express their confidence as fair politician.
With the likes of A Raja, Chidambram,Kapil Sibal and so on congress has given a new dimension to the corruption.
If I have to made a choice between BJP and congress I will go with BJP.

Few words from heart

#245638    Author: Kommoju Ramaraju      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 1113     Date: 15/Oct/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Dear friends.
We can't name any particular political party either as fair or corrupted.The present situation gives a new definition for "Political Party" as "Corrupted Party".

Accept the pain and get ready for success

#245640    Author: Sun      Member Level: Platinum      Member Rank: 10     Date: 15/Oct/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

In India, the meaning of politics is corruption. Politician means corrupt people. Every good Indian want to become a politician to get corrupted. Corruption is a holy word in the dictionary of politicians. This is the one good word that is being chanted by our Indian politician every day from morning to night and in their dreams. A politician will not be able to sleep unless he earns something for the day. That day will be counted as an useless day in his political career.

All parties are corrupt in India in one way or other.

Regards,
Sun of ISC - Let us learn good English through ISC

#245646    Author: Dr. Sukhdev Roy Shukla      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 107     Date: 15/Oct/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

I think all the political parties have corrupt people. Since the present ruling party remained more in power, it has topped the list. May be if some ratio proportion formula is applied with reference to the time for which in power, some other party, even a smaller party, can top the list.

That does not mean that we don't have politicians in this country who are not corrupt. Their number may be much smaller. I wonder if in the times to come we will be changing the definition of a politician and link it with corruption.

"Semper Sursum"

#245774    Author: Vimal dev      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 393     Date: 16/Oct/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

I think this is the problem of Indian constitution an India law.Otherwise how all the parties, even it is very small,come under severe criticism for corruption?

We saw lot of state parties are formed in the past by our famous leaders with a guaranty that their party will never become corrupted.But very soon we heard that they also made various corruptions.

Now this is a very serious issue to think about.We have to tackle this any how.Otherwise the country can not survive long time.

Regards,

Winners are too busy to be sad,too positive to be doubtful,too optimistic to be fearful and too determined to be defeated.

#245860    Author: Kommoju Ramaraju      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 1113     Date: 16/Oct/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

In my view, there should be no Political party. Only Independent candidates should allow to participate in polls. So that we can curtail domination of superior political parties and give chance to win right people.
Thank you.

Accept the pain and get ready for success

#251105    Author: deepak      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 1490     Date: 01/Nov/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

In my view, today no party Is clear from the scams. Two leading party members are mostly are correpted. Both of the has do lot of correption when they are elected by people. Today the indian poltics need a big change to save india against a correption. Today this is the duty of indian public to vote carefully and should have to give a chance to those people, who are really wants to work for the country not for himself.

"Your vOte is your power'
with regards
Deepak kashyap

With Thanks and Regards
Deepak Kashyap

#251133    Author: Mohkanari      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 171     Date: 01/Nov/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

Nowadays politics is a way to make money too. Every party is filled with a few or more greedy leaders. Big corporate lobbies are ready there, to encourage support and defend them. So, it is a race for corruption that exists in India. Always leaders of ruling parties are with great advantage in this race. Latest position in the race is 1.Congress party with big lead, 2.DMK, 3.BSP,.4.BJP, 5.NCP 6.AIADMK. There are so many running behind with great expectations.

#251162    Author: Swastika      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 265     Date: 01/Nov/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

We can not blame any party as corrupt because the politicians are corrupt.
You all have observed that most of the politician always change their party when they do not get sufficient power in their party .
So we can not say The particular party has most corrupt people.
but we can say that some ministers are very corrupted as they do not work and also they do not allow other good politicians do\\to do something good for the country.
We can not say UPA government is corrupt as we all aware that even BJP Government also has so many corrupt politicians.

Get Expert advice about Stock Market

#251170    Author: Vineet Mehta      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 595     Date: 01/Nov/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

We cannot say exactly which party is most corrupt. There must be many scandels from which curtain is not yet raised. Mayawati govt, Lalu Yadav Govt are not clean either. We see daily the situation of UP. My personal view is that all of them are equally corrupt. However major scams that have been exposed recently says that Congress leads the table.

"God Bless All"
Vineet Mehta

#251173    Author: Vicky      Member Level: Diamond      Member Rank: 123     Date: 01/Nov/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

I think all political parties are corrupt. We can not trust anyone. As congress party was ruled as central government many times so, this party may more corrupt. Recently UPA government is the most corrupt government in Indian history. It is involved in many scams like 2G, 3G,CWG etc.

Thanks and regards,
Vicky

#251181    Author: Jayant P      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 284     Date: 01/Nov/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

Had politics ever been corruption free the number of individuals entering into politics would have drastically reduced. It is because politics is a means to making quick buck and a very huge one,that lures people,especially wrong people to take part in them. To say that a party is corruption free and some other is corruption bound is the biggest mistake one can make. But I feel that the Lok Satta party formed by Dr. Jayaprakash Narayan is one such corruption free party but it is more of a one-man party in Andhra Pradesh and because this man is against any kind of corruption, no eminent politician is ready to join this party. That's the state of affairs of modern India.

Regards
Jayant

#303865    Author: vikram reddy      Member Level: Bronze      Member Rank: 0     Date: 24/Mar/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

from congress party every leader in corruption except PM. compare with BJP mining scam and land scam....comparatively low but they did....in mining scam congress party leadrees also der from AP, land scam by yaddurappa.... but they caught by Strong LOKAYUKTA in KARNATAKA.... right now only in 3-5 states had strong lokayukta.... since indepence minmum 50yrs outof 70 was rulled by congress party....is der any strong development shown in any yr....the indian development highly in when abdul kalam as president period....after he left than same repeating....they need their bank accounts and their bank lockers....safe

#303869    Author: Suryakant Laxman Raut      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 79     Date: 24/Mar/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

Hi,
There are all parties are ahead in corruption. Those who are in power always try take advantage and pick up self wealth and make scam. There is not single party rest beside. This is not Congress or BJP far ahead. If BJP will in power there should be scam on name of BJP leaders. So, I think there is need of evolution of political family and less corruption in the system.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not failure but low aim is crime.

#303910    Author: Ramanathan A R      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 291     Date: 24/Mar/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 5

To find a party free of corruption in India is like searching for fresh water in an ocean. Every party (not only political parties but any organization involving money or number of people are no exception to the rule of corruption)is equally corrupt without exception. It only depends on the goggle we wear to see the shade. As Mr Vicky rightly pointed out the Congress was in power for more number of years than the others and hence they appear to be more corrupt. If any party come to that stage things will not be different at all. The political and social system in India (perhaps it may be similar everywhere else also)is like a kaleidoscope. You have the same colored pieces of glass in a mirror tube. If you shake you may find a different pattern of colour. But the prices are the same without any change. It is only the change of place of the pieces and their reflection in the glass that makes the pattern to appear as different.

The only way to change this position is to make through change in the system which at the moment is not possible as our political field is fragmented into tiny and miniscule parts making it difficult for anyone to do something drastic. Even if someone try to d something slightly different that person or group is having to be in a hell. So where is the question of drastic change. The only possible way in the present circumstances is to have a strong dictator which is not possible in a country like India.

Lokaa samasthaa sukhino bhavanthu

#303933    Author: Veena Sharma      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 113     Date: 24/Mar/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

I will agree with Nadeem sir that none of the party in India is corruption free. All other the same; and whether they will change into good working party is really doubtful; hope to see some good changes.

Regards;
Veena Sharma.

#303953    Author: Gokul Kalaichelvan      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 725     Date: 25/Mar/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

Now the most corruptive party party in India is congress and there is no doubt in that. And it is right to say that party at centre will be the most corruptive party,be it congress or BJP or any other coalition . Now I think it is impossible to prevent corruption fully but it can be minimised. And even if it is a corruptive government if policies are really satisfying the people, then the government is fair to some extent. Each and every policy is done with corruption in India. But this corruption cannot be blamed to politicians alone. There are several topics and factors involved and I suggest GD in it may improve our views in it.

#304179    Author: Rahul      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 2112     Date: 25/Mar/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

Out of 65 years of freedom congress has ruled for more than 40 years so according to me the most corrupted party is the congress party.According to the survey the chairman of the congress party has a estimated property of 45000 crores and this property can not be estabalished with the salary of 30,000 which is the salary of chairman.So according to me i have given you the accurate answer to your effective question

#304182    Author: Ajai B Maliackal      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 115     Date: 25/Mar/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

I would request the editors to lock this thread because it is an old thread and members are responding without looking the date of posting.

"Earning knowledge is by sharing it with ISC and we will rectify our mistakes."

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Next : Will you visit Mayawati's park developed in lucknow and noida?
Previous : Anna Hazare, will go on a "maun vrat" from Sunday for an indefinite period
Return to Discussion Forum
Post New Message
Category: India

Related Messages

Awards & Gifts
Active Members
TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.