Forums » ISC Announcements » Announcements »

Member of the week from 14th November to 20th 2011 - Sneha Sunny

Posted Date: 23 Nov 2011      Posted By:: Jose Mathew Profile photo      Member Level: Gold    Member Rank: 47     Points: 5   Responses: 21

Members,

The winner of the member of the week award for this time is Sneha Sunny. She is a hard working member and not yet received any awards from ISC. She is actively participating in many sections of ISC. She is also contributing in resource section quite well. Members please join with me to congratulate the winner.

Jose Mathew
Webmaster ISC

Responses

#259912    Author: Bhakti Savla      Member Level: Diamond      Member Rank: 35     Date: 23/Nov/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 0

Hearty Congratulations to Sneha.
Keep up the good work!

Thanks & Best Regards,
Bhaktee

#259914    Author: Ramprasad      Member Level: Diamond      Member Rank: 26     Date: 23/Nov/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Accept my hearty congratulations Sneha Sunny for winning Member of the Week award for the week from November 14-20. Your active participation in various sections of ISC has given the opportunity to win this award.

There are some things that money just cannot buy, like manners, morals and intelligence.

#259922    Author: Amit Kumar Saini      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 1634     Date: 23/Nov/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

Congratulation Sneha Sunny for winning of the member of the week award.
Your resources article is very good.
Congratulation!

#259936    Author: K Mohan      Member Level: Platinum      Member Rank: 4     Date: 23/Nov/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

With 17 very good resources, 12 apt resource responses, 10 best forum messages, 163 very good answers in the forum section, and above all the zeal to contribute more in this site has bought this fame to you.

Forum participation is the stepping
stone for tasting success in this site.

#259950    Author: Phagu Mahato      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 102     Date: 23/Nov/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

Congratulation
Sneha to achieve
The award week of ISC member I hope you will be achieve more awards in Indianstudychannel

Phagu
Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

#259951    Author: Dr. Sukhdev Roy Shukla      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 108     Date: 23/Nov/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

Hard labour never goes waste. With your contributions to various sections you have proved that you are capable of doing quality resources, responding to the resources positively, delivering strong messages through forums and answering queries skillfully. That is what winners have to do. Congratulations to you on your achievement. I am more than sure that you will keep it up.

"Semper Sursum"

#260005    Author: Jayant P      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 285     Date: 23/Nov/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

It is good to see that active members are encouraged by giving such awards. I am sure Sneha will be buoyed by winning this award and would contribute further with greater zeal and enthusiasm to this platform. All the very best in your future endeavors.

Regards
Jayant

#260019    Author: Aman Thakur      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 372     Date: 23/Nov/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Hearty congratulation to Sneha Sunny for winning the Member of the week. I really appreciate your hardwork which fetches you this award from ISC. Just keep going through with your valuable contributions to achieve more heights and success in the ISC. All the very best for your future in the ISC.

Few words from heart

#260020    Author: Kalyani        Member Level: Diamond      Member Rank: 39     Date: 23/Nov/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Congrats Sneha on being awarded the prestigious award 'member of the week' of this site. I am sure you deserve it and hope you will get many more such awards in future. Your contribution is worth appraisal particularly your responses in the forum discussion. Keep continuing and enjoy posting in the site.

-----------------
Thanks & Regards
Kalyani

#260024    Author: Sudhan      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 273     Date: 23/Nov/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

I would like to congratulate Sneha Sunny for this wonderful achievement along with all my friends in ISC. I think she has contributed well in the past week and she got what she deserved. I think she would achieve more in the future period also.

With Regards,
Sudhan A

"The greatest achievement comes from the biggest challenges"

#260060    Author: Sukhdev Singh      Member Level: Diamond      Member Rank: 13     Date: 23/Nov/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 5

Hearty congratulations Sneha Sunny for being declared the winner of the Member of the Week Award. This achievement is the most important in the life as a member of the ISC which will now help you achieve greater heights. This makes you eligible for applying for Google Adsense Account if you upload your photo and get it approved. You will be fulfilling five of the six conditions to apply for your Google Adsense membership if you are not already its member from some other website or blog. I advise you to grab the opportunity now and do it very carefully after going through the rules for becoming its member. Be consistent in your contribution for over a month to bag also the member of the month award which is not very difficult for you to get. I did the same when I won the member of the week award. I joined the Google Adsense in the very next month of joining the ISC and also got the member of the month award in the very next month after getting the member of the week award.

"Teaching is my passion and sharing knowledge is my motto"
Regards,
Sukhdev Singh
Lead Editor Forums Section

#260080    Author: Nupur Khalkho      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 286     Date: 23/Nov/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Congratulations Sneha Sunny for winning the Member of the week award from 14th to 21st November 2011. You have made nice contributions and are an active member. Best of luck for your future endeavours.

#260086    Author: Shruti      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 1074     Date: 23/Nov/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 0

Hearty congratulations to achieve member of the week award.

#260171    Author: Janmejaya Mohanty      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 2340     Date: 23/Nov/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

My Hearty congratulations goes to Sneha Sunny for achieving member of the week award. Keep it up!

Regards
Janmejaya Mohanty

#260310    Author: Ajai B Maliackal      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 114     Date: 24/Nov/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Hearty congratulations to sneha sunny for her hard work in ISC.Hope you will get the benefit in working in with ISC.Keep cheering with your work.

"Earning knowledge is by sharing it with others and we will rectify our mistakes."

"Earning knowledge is by sharing it with ISC and we will rectify our mistakes."

#260344    Author: depak      Member Level: Bronze      Member Rank: 7208     Date: 24/Nov/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

its good news that new members are also getting recognition....well done...

#260476    Author: Sun      Member Level: Platinum      Member Rank: 10     Date: 24/Nov/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Sneha Sunny,
My heartiest congratulation for getting the Member of the week award. Well done . Keep it up. Please continue to work hard and win many more awards in future.

Regards,
Sun of ISC - Let us learn good English through ISC

#260595    Author: Sneha Sunny      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 264     Date: 25/Nov/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

Thanks a lot to ISC for choosing me as the member of the week! Thanks a lot to all the members too for your appreciation. :-)

Regards,
Sneha Sunny

#260652    Author: Nadeem Naqvi      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 95     Date: 25/Nov/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

I congratulate winner of the member of the week award Sneha Sunny for the effort which has been done by this particular member. While visiting you profile I could not find your photo there which is much needed for the approval of Google AdSense as rightly stated by Mr. Sukhdev Singh.
You have posted 17 articles in the resource section and have proved that you have the capability to prove your worth through your pen power.
I pray for you to post in more of articles in the resource section and make us understand more information aspects of life which are not known to us.
Keep it up!

Regards,
Nadeem Naqvi

World without God is Zero without One!

#261034    Author: Pramod Dabholkar      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 50     Date: 26/Nov/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Hello,

Congratulations to you for winning this title. ISC always encourage such members who take actively participation in various sections. I wish you a great success in this wonderful educational journey. All the best!

Thanks & Regards,
Pramod Dabholkar.

#261087    Author: Anisul Islam      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 3798     Date: 26/Nov/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

Congratulation Sneha Sunny
hope you will be more active to this community

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Next : Revenue Share Bonus for October 2011
Previous : Article contest: Employability Test in India (Date extended)
Return to Discussion Forum
Post New Message
Category: Announcements

Related Messages

Awards & Gifts
Active Members
TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.