Forums » ISC Announcements » Winners »

Valentine's day story writing contest winners

Posted Date: 18 Feb 2012      Posted By:: Vandana       Member Level: Platinum    Member Rank: 7     Points: 5   Responses: 25

Members,
Once again you have showcased your creative talents in the Valentine's day creative story writing contest

The winner is: Meera Chandra.

The 3 runners-up are: Renin[what a creepy love story ~ shivery-type!], Nadeem and S. Rajee.

Congratulations all of you. Expecting to see more such creative skills in future contests!

@ S. Rajee: you wrote a choti si simple si love story which was quite good.
Now please pay attention to my choti si advice: do post articles in our resource section. Your English skills are quite good & you have proved you can write in your own style. So why only 1 resource from you so far?! You have joined in June last year & we would love to see you more active here.

Regards,
Vandana
ISC Mentor

Responses

#291704    Author: Runa N Borah      Member Level: Diamond      Member Rank: 76     Date: 18/Feb/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Congratulations to all the winners whose stories are indeed good, and impressive. In fact, I liked most of the stories because of fresh ideas that were conveyed so nicely.

Regards,
Runa N. Borah.
Editor(Forum & Resources sections)

#291706    Author: K Mohan      Member Level: Platinum      Member Rank: 4     Date: 18/Feb/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Congrats to Valentine's day creative story writing contest winner Meera Chandra. And also my best wishes to Renin, Nadeem and Rajee for their runner up awards to the same contest.

If you achieve success, it must be sustained and retained.

#291714    Author: Anil Kumar Aitwal      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 253     Date: 18/Feb/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

Congratulations to Meera Chandra, Renin, Nadeem and S. Rajee for winning the Valentine's day story writing contest.

#291715    Author: Meera Chandra      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 418     Date: 18/Feb/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

Congratulations to Renin Sir, Nadeem and Rajee for their prizes. And thanks a lot to Vandana Ma'am for choosing me as a winner. This is really a happy moment for me because it is the first time I'm being a real winner in ISC and not a runner up. I have only one regret - I didn't get time to either read other stories or judge poems because of my internal exams. But I'm reading them anyway. Thanks once again :)

Regards,
Meera Chandra
'Do Your Best and Leave the Rest'

#291725    Author: Nitheesh (Lucky)      Member Level: Diamond      Member Rank: 40     Date: 18/Feb/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 0

Congrats to all the winners.

Regards,
Lucky

#291727    Author: Nadeem Naqvi      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 97     Date: 18/Feb/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

Ms. Vandana,
I thank you for the results of the Valentine Day's story contest.
I congratulate Mr. Meera Chandra for being selected as the winner of the contest and also congratulate Renin, Rajee for their runner up awards.
It was indeed a nice topic to write. I had written two stories on this topic. The first one was Finally they rest in Peace! which I changed with the story which I presented for the contest. I would like comments on the story which I excluded from the contest as the contest is over now.
Hope my friends will do the needful to my request.

Regards,
Nadeem Naqvi

World without God is Zero without One!

#291769    Author: Kalyani        Member Level: Diamond      Member Rank: 36     Date: 18/Feb/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Hearty congratulations to Meera Chandra - the winner of contest. And I congratulate the runners Renin, Nadeemji and S.Rajee for being the runners of this creative contest.

I even take this opportunity to congratulate and appreciate the effort of all the other participants of the contest. Even their contribution on the creative story is worth appreciation.

-----------------
Thanks & Regards
Kalyani

#291774    Author: Piyoosh Goswami      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 759     Date: 18/Feb/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

Congratulations to all the winners and runners up. What about my story Vandna mam. I was excepted to win this time.

Regards
Piyoosh Goswami
"If you are busy, it means you are happy"

#291776    Author: Ramprasad      Member Level: Diamond      Member Rank: 27     Date: 18/Feb/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Hi,
Congratulations to winner and runner-ups of the Valentine's Day creative story writing contest. Well member having the creative writing skills with good English have got the awards.

There are some things that money just cannot buy, like manners, morals and intelligence.

#291789    Author: Veena Sharma      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 123     Date: 18/Feb/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

Hi congratulations to the winner and your story was really very creative and it does paid you out. And also I would like to congratulate all the runner ups even you guys have written awesome story which were really cute.

It definitely must have difficult for the judges to decide winner and runner ups for this creative contest; because I liked all the entry to be very true to you. Rajee you have been praised separately so do make us proud.

Keep on posting such good contest and we will get such good writers in future.

Regards;
Veena Sharma.

#291804    Author: Freddy Thomson      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 224     Date: 18/Feb/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Congratulations to the winners. You have tried to spread the message of love and for that aspect you really deserve this awards. Keep trying and you can achieve more heights.
Wishing all a good love.
By,
Freddy.

By,
Freddy.

There is not substitute for hard work and no shortcut to success.

#291838    Author: Ajai B Maliackal      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 106     Date: 18/Feb/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

Congratulations to Meera, Renin, Nadeem, Rajee for winning the valentine story contest. Hope every members will continue their spirit in ISC.

"Earning knowledge is by sharing it with ISC and we will rectify our mistakes."

#291842    Author: Navin Gupta      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 1323     Date: 18/Feb/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

Congratulations to all the winners of this contest. You all indeed wrote a very nice stories.

With regards,
Navin Gupta

#291846    Author: Bru      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 92     Date: 18/Feb/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Salute to all the heroes and heroines of ISC who gave love and romance a new definition through their winning efforts. I'm certain Shakespeare would have borrowed a line or two for his Romeo & Juliet if he had been here today.
Congatulations! Keep up the good thing.

"Give the world the best you have, and the best will come back to you"

#291853    Author: Rajani      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 589     Date: 18/Feb/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

Congratulations to Meera Chandra for winning the valentine's story writing contests and runners up Renin, Nadeem and S.Rajee.

#291856    Author: Sukhdev Singh      Member Level: Diamond      Member Rank: 13     Date: 18/Feb/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Hearty congratulations for the winners of the story on the occasion of Valentine's day. It is heartening to observe that there are quite a good number of prolific writers on the ISC.

"Teaching is my passion and sharing knowledge is my motto"
Regards,
Sukhdev Singh
Lead Editor Forums Section

#291870    Author: Ramakrishna Kambhampati      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 90     Date: 18/Feb/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Congratulation to Meera and other runners of this contest Renin, Nadeem, Rajee. Winner and runners will get some points as well as cash credits. But in my opinion it is good to give some good number of points at least for the others who actively participated in this story contest.

#291874    Author: The Junoon      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 401     Date: 18/Feb/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Congratulation to Meera and all the runners up of this contest. This is was really a very creative stuff for all of us. Wish to see many more contest like this ahead and wishing you all happy learning and earning ahead.

People say 143, But I say 444, Love Your Life

#291899    Author: Nupur Khalkho      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 285     Date: 18/Feb/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

Congratulations to Meera Chandra and all the runners up for winning the Valentine's day story writing contest. Well done. Keep it up.

#291951    Author: Arpit khandelwal      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 569     Date: 18/Feb/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Congratulation to the winner and all the runner-ups for winning this award. You all did hard work to win this award. Keep continuing your good work in the future.

#292051    Author: Sun      Member Level: Platinum      Member Rank: 10     Date: 18/Feb/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

My heartiest congratulations to Meera for winning the award and to Renin, Nadeem and Rajee for their runners up awards. ISC is very proud to have such a vast wonderful creative writers. I lost the race as i ran little fast at the end. Well done all. Keep it up. Continue to write more and more in future also,

Regards,
Sun of ISC - Let us learn good English through ISC

#292152    Author: Iti Tyagi      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 259     Date: 19/Feb/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Congratulations to the winners
This was a contest where I had nothing much to do so I really enjoyed treading on the entries and I am really happy for the winners.
All the very best for all the future endeavor.

Regards
Iti Tyagi
"Soar to Success"

#292323    Author: S.Rajee      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 473     Date: 19/Feb/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

Wow. A great surprise . I did not expect this award, but I got it. Thanks to Mam Vandana for selecting my choti si love story for a badi si award. My heartiest congrats to Meera Chandra, Renin and Nadeem for winning the best award.

Mam Vandana: Thank you for your choti si advice. I am tied with various domestic commitments from which I spare some time to look at ISC. Creative writing is very easy than article writing. For article writing I need to gather information. I will try to follow your good advice.

#292345    Author: Sai      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 38     Date: 19/Feb/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 5

Congratulations to all the winners! Meera didi, you seem to be racking up too many prizes these days. The talent you have and your writing quality are all being totally justified through these awards. I am very sure you are a proud girl now and your parents are very proud as well. I seem to be obsessed with your content on this site. The story was no different as well. You are just so much a natural writer. I think you have a very very bright future in the writing field. I hope you are studying the same in real life as well. It would really be a shame if I do not see Meera Chandra as a leading author, writer in the future to come. All the best didi and keep going.

I would to congratulate Renin as well for his really suspense filled love story. It was fun reading it. Rajee, short and sweet is the best way to go and I am sure that suits you well now.

I would like to congratulate all other people who are now established writers at ISC. A big thumbs up to every participant.

Good luck to everyone!

Hakuna Matata: Proact instead of reacting

#292349    Author: Hakimuddin      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 954     Date: 19/Feb/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

Hi,
My hearty congratulation for the winner of story writing contest. I also congratulate runners up of the contest.

Honesty is the best policy.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Next : Member of the month award for January 2012 -Ch Sai Kiran
Previous : Member of the week from 13th February to 19th 2012 - Madhvee Chaubey
Return to Discussion Forum
Post New Message
Category: Winners

Related Messages

Awards & Gifts
Active Members
TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.