Forums » ISC Announcements » Winners »

IndiaStudyChannel review contest - winners

Posted Date: 24 Feb 2012      Posted By:: Vandana       Member Level: Platinum    Member Rank: 7     Points: 5   Responses: 27

Members,
There were 23 entries for the IndiaStudyChannel review resource contest. Most were well written & provided an insight into the member's experience at ISC.

The winner is: Nupur
~ We are sure this is the chocolate topping of the "fruit ice cream" which you referred to in your article!

The runners-up are: Sukhdev, Sai, Meera Chandra and Nazim Shaikh.

Congratulations to the winners & a big thanks to all those who so vividly shared their views & experiences of our wonderful site.

Regards,
Vandana
ISC Mentor

Responses

#294149    Author: Sun      Member Level: Platinum      Member Rank: 10     Date: 24/Feb/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

My sincere and heartiest congratulations to the winner Nupur and the runners-up Sukhdev, Sai, Meera Chandra and Nazim Shaikh.

I would say, it was like a delicious Paayasam (Sweet dish in south India)in addition to the Ice Cream. After reading your reviews on ISC, I dropped my idea of writing a review on ISC, as it would be tasteless, charmless and dull in the presence of your wonderful sweetish reviews. Well done, Keep it up.

Regards,
Sun of ISC - Let us learn good English through ISC

#294188    Author: Ataul Haque      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 519     Date: 24/Feb/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Many many congratulation to Sukhdev sir, sai, meera chandra and Nazim for coming up to runners up and Nupur you deserves the highest accolades for your brilliant writing and accept my hearty congratulation on becoming the winner of this contest.

Ataul Haque
ISC member
All about Indian people and Indian places!

#294192    Author: Ajai B Maliackal      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 98     Date: 24/Feb/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Congratulations to nupur for winning the award and heartiest congratulations to sukhdev, sai, meera, nazim for winning the runner-ups prizes. Hope everyone has enjoyed this contest. Hope to see more contests in the future.

"Earning knowledge is by sharing it with ISC and we will rectify our mistakes."

#294197    Author: Suryakant Laxman Raut      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 76     Date: 24/Feb/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

Hearty congrats Noopur,
This is very great experience when one wins any contest. This is one experience you have experienced in this site. I think everyone have something on this site. Everyone have some positive about his site. everyone have one corner which belong to him. Everyone enjoy site by his way. Congrats ones again and runner up also winner but one have to choose so never mind try your best everyone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not failure but low aim is crime.

#294198    Author: Meera Chandra      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 414     Date: 24/Feb/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Congratulatins to Nupur Ma'am, Sukhdev Sir, Sai and Nazeem Sheikh for their achievement. This one contest proved that how much ISCians love ISC. It was great to read the entries.

Regards,
Meera Chandra
'Do Your Best and Leave the Rest'

#294199    Author: Namita Terse      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 973     Date: 24/Feb/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Many many congratulation to Nupur for the win and for the brilliant review. Congratulations to all of Sukhdev sir, sai, meera chandra and Nazim for the runner-up win.

Regards,
Namita Terse

#294207    Author: K Mohan      Member Level: Platinum      Member Rank: 4     Date: 24/Feb/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

My sincere and heartiest congratulations to the winner Nupur and
the runners-up Sukhdev Singh, Sai, Meera Chandra and Nazim Shaikh. All your efforts were not gone waste.

K Mohan
Ardent forum supporter
Platinum status from forum only

#294210    Author: Ramprasad      Member Level: Diamond      Member Rank: 26     Date: 24/Feb/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

Hi,
Congratulations to the winner and runner ups of the Resource contest idniaStudyChannel review. Hope you all win many more contests in future.

There are some things that money just cannot buy, like manners, morals and intelligence.

#294213    Author: abirami      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 612     Date: 24/Feb/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

My heartiest congratulations for all the winner and runners-up. Keep going.

Regards,
Abi

#294249    Author: Sai      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 35     Date: 24/Feb/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 5

Congratulations to the contest's winner who is really a very good and realistic writer. Nupur ma'am is certainly right up there with the best at ISC and this just holds testimony to this fact. Also, to start off, this was really a great idea for a Resource contest. It was really a great feeling to see about 23 entries to such a good topic which really showed how much ISC's user base is involved with ISC. Also the personal experience are a treasure in deed and I thank every participant for sharing their personal experiences as well as some critical observations provided by them about ISC. I think the articles written during this competition are really worth saving and should be read when ever possible. They are the key to the mysterious doors of ISC.

I would like congratulate all my co runner ups as well. Everyone of them are really good and it feels really good to be ranked among them.

Thank you everyone for this positive response.

Hakuna Matata: Proact instead of reacting

#294290    Author: Veena Sharma      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 121     Date: 24/Feb/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

Congratulations to the winner and the runner ups; I am very happy to see some new names and alo some old winner as well. This contest was really close to me as it was about our experience to this great site.

And all the article were very well written; and the best thing to go through all the articles was that it showed up so many emotions attached to this site that I really felt an urge to read all the articles entry for this contest.

Again contracts to al and keep participating and winning more and more.

Regards;
Veena Sharma.

#294302    Author: Arpit khandelwal      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 563     Date: 24/Feb/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

My sincere and heartiest congratulations to the winner Nupur and the runners-up Sukhdev, Sai, Meera Chandra and Nazim Shaikh.

#294312    Author: Rajani      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 651     Date: 24/Feb/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

Congratulations Nupur, for winning the review contest and also congratulations to the runners of the contest.

#294361    Author: Kalyani   Online     Member Level: Diamond      Member Rank: 36     Date: 24/Feb/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

Hearty congratulations to the winner and all the runners up of the resource contest. In fact their experience with ISC is in a way a good guidance to the new members and would be very helpful to them in becoming a successful member of the site.

I also take this opportunity to wish and congratulate all the other participants of the contest who have contributed excellent resources on their experience with this educational portal

-----------------
Thanks & Regards
Kalyani

#294393    Author: Rajee      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 829     Date: 24/Feb/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Hi all,
Heartiest congratulations to the winner Ms Nupur and all the runners-up Mr.Sukhdev, Mr. Sai, Ms Meera Chandra and Mr.Nazim Shaikh. Very good review articles about ISC. I like all your reviews. Well done. Wish you many more prizes.

#294399    Author: Madhvee Chaubey      Member Level: Diamond      Member Rank: 50     Date: 24/Feb/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Heartiest congratulations to the winner Ms Nupur. A very beautiful article was written by you. And congratulations to the runners also for their great work. All the best for future.

Regards,
Madhvee

#294408    Author: Navin Gupta      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 1337     Date: 24/Feb/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

A hearty congratulations to all the winners of the contest. Keep it up!!!

With regards,
Navin Gupta

#294411    Author: Nupur Khalkho      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 280     Date: 24/Feb/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

My sincere thanks to the members and ISC for appreciating and awarding my article. Hearty congratulations to all the runners up. My best wishes to all the participants for making the contest interesting.

#294428    Author: Mala Jaiswar      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 185     Date: 24/Feb/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

Hearty congratulations to Nupur on winning. Congrats to the runner ups too.

#294430    Author: Ramakrishna Kambhampati      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 87     Date: 24/Feb/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Congratulation Nupur madam for your excellent review on Indiastudychannel. Congratulations to all the winners up of this contest for your nice contributions. Of all the reviews I really impressed by Nazim's review of ISC.

#294445    Author: Nadeem Naqvi      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 119     Date: 24/Feb/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

My heartiest congratulations to the winner Ms. Nupur and the runners-up Mr. Sukhdev, Mr. Sai, Ms. Meera Chandra and Mr. Nazim Shaikh for the IndiaStudyChannel review resource contest.
This is the dedication and the hard core writing which has made the members to achieve this reward. Nice work and hope to see some more good article from you all.

Regards,
Nadeem Naqvi

World without God is Zero without One!

#294455    Author: T Syed Rizwan      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 189     Date: 24/Feb/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

Congratulations to all the winners of the Indiastudychannel review contest. I wish everyone to get more awards like this. All the best.!

Regards
Rizwan

#294543    Author: Abdul rahman mohd iqbal      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 259     Date: 24/Feb/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 0

Congratulations on all the winners of this contests.

----------------------------------
Failure is not an option.
AbduRahman.

#294659    Author: Sukhdev Singh      Member Level: Diamond      Member Rank: 13     Date: 25/Feb/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

Hearty congratulations to the winner of the contest Nupur and the my fellow runners up Sai, Meera Chandra and Nazim Shaikh. I also thank all the members who have congratulated us for winning the contest. I may not be very active on the ISC for a few weeks now because we have to prepare the students for the forthcoming SSC Public Examination of the AP Board of Secondary Education scheduled from March 26.

"Teaching is my passion and sharing knowledge is my motto"
Regards,
Sukhdev Singh
Lead Editor Forums Section

#294675    Author: Nazim Shaikh      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 901     Date: 25/Feb/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

My heartiest congratulations to the winner Nupur mam and also congratulations to my fellow runner ups members. It is the first time for me to become a runner up on ISC. I am so happy and excited too to work hard onwards now. Due to my practicles I was unavailable here from last two days but when I logged in today I saw my name in contest winners lists. Its a great feeling. Thanks ISC to giving me such a wonderful platform. Thanks all for your good wishes

@ Ramakrishna Kambhampati sir,

Thank you sir for your appreciation it will encourage me to work hard more and more.

"If life is the Game, then I will Play for it"

#294683    Author: Anil Kumar Aitwal      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 247     Date: 25/Feb/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

Congratulations to Sukhdev, Sai, Meera Chandra, Nazim Shaikh and Nupur for winning the contest.

#295851    Author: Iti Tyagi      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 253     Date: 28/Feb/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Dear all
My wishes to the winners, I wish that they may get more and more like this.But what I really don't like is the time which they have been taking in announcing the results and that is why I have lost my interest in the reward programs as they take a lot time to declare and motivate the others.

Regards
Iti Tyagi
"Soar to Success"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Return to Discussion Forum
Start new thread

Awards & Gifts
Active Members
TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.