Forums » Sports » General »

This Poll is not active any more.

Opinion Poll: What made you to be irregular in doing yoga or exercise?

Poll Results

42%  Feeling bored
28%  No mood
14%  Lac of time
14%  I could gain nothing

Total Votes: 7

Discuss: What made you to be irregular in doing yoga or exercise?

Posted Date: 24 Feb 2012      Posted By:: Arindam Hira Profile photo    Member Level: Gold    Member Rank: 1180     Points: 1   Responses: 5

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'What made you to be irregular in doing yoga or exercise?'.

Knowledge is Power.
Learn to Grow,
Grow to Glow.

Responses

#294413    Author: Sam      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 233     Date: 24/Feb/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

Like me many of the people will have the most common reason to leave exercise. We expect quick results, and when we do not see major changes, we tend to get bored of the routine and then make an excuse for lack of time.

Exercise needs a strong motivation and will. But the same routine can be bored. It is necessary to change the exercise routine. I have seen some people who once getting used to exercises, feel that their day is incomplete without exercise and how fresh and energetic they feel.

Regards,
Sam

#294417    Author: Ajai B Maliackal      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 94     Date: 24/Feb/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

Many people feel that without exercise life is not complete and we can see that many people build a plan to develop a habit of exercising every day. Often many of them break their habit of exercising in their daily life. We have seen that many busy managers have a strong timetable in their life and they always follow a habit of devoting some time yoga and exercise. The mind and our heart will become more peaceful, if we commit in our daily life. Many of them don't know the benefits of exercising. By doing yoga and exercise one can reduce their calories to a minimum level.

"Earning knowledge is by sharing it with ISC and we will rectify our mistakes."

#294452    Author: Abdul rahman mohd iqbal      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 262     Date: 24/Feb/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

Laziness and losing of hope drag me back my old life style even if I set my goal to bring exercise as part of my life.

----------------------------------
Failure is not an option.
AbduRahman.

#294459    Author: abirami      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 613     Date: 24/Feb/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

No matter what the climate is, I love to sleep till 7.30 or 8 Am. The early morning sleep is priceless according to me.But nowadays, kids school , office for hubby all scaring me as a nightmare and not allowing me to sleep. So in week day to do yoga is very difficult.
Considering the week end, I will think like its the god's gift for me to sleep till 7 Am in the morning atleast once in a week. As there is no time and difficult to wake up (laziness) no time for yoga or meditation.

Regards,
Abi

#327834    Author: Arindam Hira      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 1180     Date: 02/Jul/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

I think people are not taking yoga in their routine due to lack of interest. It has to be made an habit. Then only it will show its power to do miracles.

Knowledge is Power.
Learn to Grow,
Grow to Glow.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Return to Discussion Forum
Start new thread

Awards & Gifts
Active Members
TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

Online Members

More...
ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.