Forums » General » Miscellaneous »

Internet download manager is best or DAP.

Posted Date: 15 Mar 2012      Posted By:: vivek Profile photo    Member Level: Silver    Member Rank: 1860     Points: 1   Responses: 8

Compare between Internet download manager and Download Accelerator Plus.

Regards,

VIVEK VAISHNAV

Responses

#301480    Author: Janmejaya Mohanty      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 2321     Date: 15/Mar/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Hello vivek ,

Internet download manager or short form IDM is the best for downloading. It is also speed in slow internet but in Download Accelerator Plus its not working in slow internet.

Regards
Janmejaya
Blogger Tips and Tricks

#301483    Author: Suryakant Laxman Raut      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 81     Date: 15/Mar/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Hi,
I have used download accelerator plus. This is good and another have no experience. Member can give you proper answer but as I used DAP is good.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not failure but low aim is crime.

#301489    Author: Madhvee Chaubey      Member Level: Diamond      Member Rank: 53     Date: 15/Mar/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

Both Internet download manager and Download accelerator plus are downloading application software. They are used to accelerate the downloading speed of the file.
Internet Download Manager has better download speed when compared with Download Accelerator Plus.
A functionality called site grabber is available in Internet Download Manager which is used to save all the pages in a site for offline browsing .
Download Accelerator Plus has a disadvantage that sometimes the authentication fails which disables the downloading because alternative download link is available. But IDM refreshes the download link and does not effect the downloading and it continues without any damage.

Regards,
Madhvee

#301490    Author: Ajai B Maliackal      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 125     Date: 15/Mar/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

In my opinion Internet download manager is having good speed over other softwares. There are many download softwares like youtube downloader,download manager etc. We must choose the softwares which gives more efficiency for our downloading session.

"Earning knowledge is by sharing it with ISC and we will rectify our mistakes."

#301548    Author: Hakimuddin      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 945     Date: 15/Mar/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Hi,
I am using DAP. I can say that it is a good download manager. I have a good experience of it. It is working good in all operating system. I do not have experience of second one. I can't say any thing about Internet download manager.

Honesty is the best policy.

#301562    Author: Anilkumar      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 5777     Date: 16/Mar/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

My choice is internet downloading manager it is faster then the download accelerator plus. Internet downloading manager download the file in a 16 or more parts because it can download fester then other download softwares.The download accelerator plus is download files in less the 10 parts.In internet downloading manager we can download youtube videos directly without youtube downloader. In download accelerator plus it is not possible.

Thank you
Regard
Anilkumar

#301698    Author: Chaitan      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 3536     Date: 16/Mar/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

Hi,
I have used both the download managers and I personally feel that internet download manager is better than download accelerator plus. IDM actually does boosts the download speed . Although the difference will be unnoticeable for normal user but one can see the difference by thorough use. Also the interface of IDM is simple and user friendly. Underneath it has a whole lot of settings, tweaking which you can get great performance. It automatically sorts downloaded files by file types and puts them in appropriate folder. It is also compatible with sites like Youtube, Dailymotion and many other popular sites.

The only thing which will prevent you from using IDM over DAP is that DAP is free to use software whereas IDM is not a paid software.

#301700    Author: abirami      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 617     Date: 16/Mar/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

I feel internet download manager is good when used to download movies we can see the difference between download manager and accelerator plus. In that case download manager is better way is my feel.

Regards,
Abi

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Next : Members, which prominent personality you want to see as a PM after 2014 elections?
Previous : Which life you like most personally- Village life or city life? why?
Return to Discussion Forum
Post New Message
Category: Miscellaneous

Related Messages

Awards & Gifts
Active Members
TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

Online Members

K Mohan
More...
ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.