Forums » General » Miscellaneous »

It is horrible to remember the writings on girls in "kalachakra / Graha boomi".

Posted Date: 21 Mar 2012      Posted By:: Trinadha Rao Sambangi Profile photo    Member Level: Diamond    Member Rank: 56     Points: 5   Responses: 3

Dear Friends,
It is horrible to say the time of maturity of a girl decides the life style in her future.When we think about this kind of writings,suddenly we fell in to deep agony and have a question rises ourselves Where we are ?
In a Panchangam called the name "Kalachakra /Graha Bhoomi"2012 - 2013. A reputated Pandith stated - "the time when the girl matures decides the lifestyle in future and also wrote specifically when she matures at early hours of the day she would be rich with great wealth. suppose she matures at the time of sun rise she became a prostitute, In the same manner she became a thief ,wanderlust regarding mention the time of the day he blammed.
I strongly opposed this kind of writings and requested to condemn this way of humiliating women in the name of Astrology and Planet(Graha)indications.
Regards,
3Nadh.

"Education is the movement from darkness to light"

Regards,
3Nadh.

Responses

#303017    Author: K Mohan      Member Level: Platinum      Member Rank: 4     Date: 21/Mar/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

Whether you and me believe it or not, Panchang wont say wrong and what ever it is written are as per calculations and shastra and no one can deny that. It is the fact that mensuration time is more important for a girl and that will decide her future because she enters the most crucial phase of our her life. That is why parents take lots of interest in this issue and they wont compromise either.

K Mohan
Ardent forum supporter
Platinum status from forum only

#303028    Author: Sun      Member Level: Platinum      Member Rank: 10     Date: 21/Mar/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

It was an age old practice to write the horoscope of a girl based on the time of her puberty. These days the practice has been discontinued as no one can exactly tell the time of attaining puberty. To calculate accurately and predict the future and the fate of the girl, the time is very essential. We can believe astrology to some extent, but not fully.

Regards,
Sun of ISC - Let us learn good English through ISC

#303045    Author: Veena Sharma      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 119     Date: 21/Mar/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

I agree that such prediction about a women is not so much entertaining. I really don't know how comes both the this are so much related to each other. But in my view I really don't believe in all this I will never believe.

Regards;
Veena Sharma.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Return to Discussion Forum
Start new thread

Awards & Gifts
Active Members
TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.