Poll Results

5%  Coffee
5%  Tea
70%  Normal plain water
17%  warm water
0%  Chill water

Total Votes: 17

What is the ideal best and first drink of the day

Posted Date: 15 Apr 2012      Posted By:: Sun Profile photo    Member Level: Platinum    Member Rank: 10     Points: 5   Responses: 25

Members,
As we get up from the bed we tend to have some drink. It could be hot tea or hot coffee or warm water or ordinary water or very chill water. It varies from person to person. Here in this thread, please discuss what is the best and first morning drink. Is it coffee, tea,warm water, plain water or chill water. Also say why the drink is best.

According to me I like to have a glass of hot tea as the best and first morning drink. It provides warmness to the cool body system and refreshes our body after a sound sleep.

Regards,
Sun of ISC - Let us learn good English through ISC

Responses

#309886    Author: BellaBee      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 2576     Date: 15/Apr/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

hello,

Most of the people start their day with a cup of tea. But me, i think a normal of glass of water is best and the first drink of the day...

As water helps us in many ways like restoring the body fluids, provides energy and best to quench the thirst.

Peace.

#309887    Author: Pramod Dabholkar      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 50     Date: 15/Apr/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Hi Sun,

As now a days I am going for a morning walk by 5.45 am I prefer to start my day after drinking a sip of water. That brings freshness in my body and also fulfill my thirst. But when I don't go for walk then I always love to start a day with a cup of hot he. If that is made by my mom then no doubt that refreshes my morning.

Thanks & Regards,
Pramod Dabholkar.

#309889    Author: Ashish Kumar      Member Level: Diamond      Member Rank: 15     Date: 15/Apr/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Coconut water with a lemon squeezed in it in place of tea and coffee is the most ideal drink immediately after getting up in the morning time. . Warm water is good but the chilled water is a strict NO-NO in capital letters. Normal water is so so.

#309892    Author: Sukhdev Singh      Member Level: Diamond      Member Rank: 13     Date: 15/Apr/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

The ideal first drink in the morning for me is the plain normal water. Some people take water mixed with a little juice of lime. It is also quite healthy.

"Teaching is my passion and sharing knowledge is my motto"
Regards,
Sukhdev Singh
Lead Editor Forums Section

#309897    Author: Ramanathan A R      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 292     Date: 15/Apr/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

The best first drink of the day in the morning, according to me should be the elixir of all lives the water. How it is to be taken according to me is to boil the quantity of water (if filtered water warm it)and allow it to be just warm. transfer this water to a copper pot overnight put a bunch of clean Tulsi of about 3 - 4 leaves. Morning have this water and if felt OK have the Tulsi leaves also withe water. This should take care of many of the common illness like cold, cough etc to great extent. This drink may not be very pleasant to those who are habituated to have coffee or tea in the morning, perhaps in the form of bed coffee or bed tea. After about 5 minutes of my suggested drink one can have their preferred drink.

Lokaa samasthaa sukhino bhavanthu

#309899    Author: K Mohan      Member Level: Platinum      Member Rank: 4     Date: 15/Apr/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

My day starts with the hot cup of strong coffee at the early morning five o clock and after wards I sip at least three to four cups if tea in whole day.But the first drink is coffee for me.

If you achieve success, it must be sustained and retained.

#309903    Author: Brijendra Singh      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 666     Date: 15/Apr/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Normal cool fresh water is the best drink for every time. In morning we should prefer drink water than other drinks such as tea, cold drink, coffee, milk etc.

#309907    Author: Sunna      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 233     Date: 15/Apr/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Hi,

According to me normal plain water should be the best first drink in the morning when your wake up. After that you can take coffee, tea whatever you like.

Regards,
Harjit Singh

#309921    Author: Ank Arya      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 154     Date: 15/Apr/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 5

Sorry to mention here but my routine is nothing about this query. During holidays, my day starts at either 8,9 or even at 10 am. That is because I use to do my studies at late night, that is upto 2am, 3am, well it extends according to my mood.

For me, as a first drink, I will always jump for having a simple glass or bottle full of water. Otherwise, the first thing I do after waking up is either going to my mom's room then after having some bath or washing my face and else I just jump for eating something.

For keeping myself fit, the only thing I have is patience for everything (you may call it laziness). Then at 7:30 pm or 8:00 pm, I use to listen music while taking a hourly walk along with my exercise on terrace or anywhere outside (in dark). Luckily I am fit till the moment.

I described it broadly because that is all I do more than having a drink or else as my starter of the day.

Regards,
Ank Arya

''Always generate your inspiration yourself instead of getting it from others''

#309924    Author: Piyoosh Goswami      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 759     Date: 15/Apr/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

I take normal water usually. But it would be better if you take luke warm water in the morning. Because it not only tone your body but helps to clear your bowls. You may add some honey and lemon juice in it. That is very much helpful to reduce your fat and tone your body.

Regards
Piyoosh Goswami
"If you are busy, it means you are happy"

#309927    Author: Rahaman Baig      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 132     Date: 15/Apr/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

Hi,
The first drink in the morning to be consumed is water. Once you get up from the bed have two glasses of water it will clear up toxins that are accumulated in the system.
Apart from this water consumed with different other sources is also good for health. For ex if some one is facing the obesity problem they can have luke warm water with lemon and honey added to it. It works.

Water added with curd and when taken during your meals will help to improve the digestion and also keeps the body temperature under control.

Even before going to bed one or two glasses of water will help to resist the cardiac arrests in the people who are prone to them. If you wake up in the midnight too try to have a glass of water atleast before you against retire for sleep.

Regards,
Rahaman Baig

#309943    Author: Amit Kumar      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 820     Date: 15/Apr/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

According to me the ideal first drink in the morning for me is the plain normal water. I know people taking cup of tea but it is bad for health and they may be addiction for tea.

#309949    Author: Anshu      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 675     Date: 15/Apr/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

The ideal first drink in the morning is the lukewarm water. It helps detoxifying the system and helps reduce some weight as well.

Thanks,
Anshu

Thanks & Regards,
Anshu

#309953    Author: Veena Sharma      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 123     Date: 15/Apr/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

Actually the ideal drink of morning is a glass of warm water with lime or honey. And this drink you are suppose to have before having anything. This is very beneficial to your health and in long run too.

But I don't prefer it to have everyday. I do have it; but thrice in a week. But the best drink that I like to have is a cup of refreshing tea. I am actually addicted to it; but want to leave this habit; but not now.

Hope to start having the water and lime regular foe the benefit of my health. I would suggest all of you to try it out.

Regards;
Veena Sharma.

#310322    Author: S.Rajee      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 478     Date: 17/Apr/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

Mr. Sun,
The most ideal best and first drink of the day is a big glass of normal plain water measuring about 500 ml. If taken, it will remove acidity and the motion will be clear. We can be very free on that day. Taking hot coffee or tea as first drink is not good for health. To enjoy the morning drink, we can add some lemon juice and a teaspoon of pure honey in the plain water.

#310374    Author: Deepak Ramachandran      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 481     Date: 17/Apr/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

Water is the most advisable drink. It is more healthier for us. Unfortunately coffee is my favorite drink. What to do? I feel that my mind is refreshed when I drink coffee. I now know that coffee is not good for health. Now I am almost addicted to it. I am trying hard to get rid of the habit. I advise all the members to get rid of tea and coffee. Most suitable drink irrespective of time is drinking water. Especially in this summer water is the most suitable drink.

#310375    Author: Ashis Dubey      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 115     Date: 17/Apr/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

According to me, plain simple water is the best morning drink for everyone. As we sleep for more than seven hours, water level in our body tend to drop. If we drink plenty of water in the early morning, it will fulfill our body's water levels. So this will be very healthy and beneficial to us.

With regards,
Ashis Dubey
Editor - Forums & Resources

#310381    Author: John      Member Level: Bronze      Member Rank: 6662     Date: 17/Apr/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 0

Hi,
According to me the plane water is the ideal first drink in morning.

Always welcome..

#310397    Author: Madhvee Chaubey      Member Level: Diamond      Member Rank: 52     Date: 17/Apr/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

According to me plain simple water is the best drink to take as the first sip in the morning. But, I do not follow it regularly. Often, my day starts with the sip of the hot tea. The day I do not drink the tea in morning, it seems very heavy to me.

Regards,
Madhvee

#310419    Author: Anil Kumar Aitwal      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 251     Date: 17/Apr/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

I drink water before I have my tea which is brought to my bedside by my wife. I do not seem to wake up before my wife brings me a cup of tea and wakes me up with tea in her hand. It is only after having a cup of tea that I am able to ward off the sleepiness from my eyes and my head.

#310465    Author: Gopi S      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 1259     Date: 17/Apr/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

Hi sun,
I prefer normal plain water. If we drink two glass of water, it is good for our health.
Intake of tea and coffee has to be reduced.
Two to three glass of normal water in an empty stomach makes our whole body parts to function well after a long rest.
As far as I know, normal fresh water is enough and good enough for our healthy.
My sincere suggestion for you is to avoid much intake of tea and coffee. Take twice or thrice per week. It is more than enough. Green tea without milk added is healthier option to take if you want to take tea for sure. It is rich in antibiotic.
Regards
Gopi Srinivasulu

#312004    Author: Ravi Shetty      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 888     Date: 24/Apr/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Hi,

After a break of eight hours after dinner I would prefer to have atleast three glasses of normal plain water which helps in restoring our body fluid which has been exhausted and also quench the thirst.

Ravi Shetty.

#312073    Author: Ajay      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 297     Date: 24/Apr/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 5

According to me Water is universal drink. So no other drink would be as acceptable as water. Even it can not be used for stimulation purpose like during work hours when we need more refreshment than the regurlar time, then drinks like coffee or tea is preferred. However, proper blood circulation of body, removing unwanted dissolved content from the body water is essential.

So we can not say water as drink element instead it is a day to day need of our body. It must be taken. However other drinks are not required to be taken that is it won't have any adverse effect if not taken. But this is not the case with water. If we leave the drinking the water, then our metabolic system will stop and will show adverse effect in body.

As per my scenario, Team would be best drink during morining time. However it is equivalant to coffee so other people may prefer other drink.

In short, the all types of drinks are ok to take, however it's frequency and time of drinking need to controlled.

Regards,
Ajay
Go Green else Green Goes...!

#312129    Author: Mala Jaiswar      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 156     Date: 24/Apr/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Drinking a glass or two of water the first thing in the morning on an empty stomach is a good detoxifier. It hydrates the intestines and is undeniably a very healthy habit. 10 minutes after drinking the water you can drink your tea.

#312343    Author: john      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 3512     Date: 25/Apr/2012   Rating:     Points: -10

[Response removed by Admin for invalid response to the thread or violation of forum policies.]

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Next : Long hair of a beautiful lady is a boon or bane
Previous : Do you support the habit of gossiping about others in their absence?
Return to Discussion Forum
Post New Message
Category: Miscellaneous

Related Messages

Awards & Gifts
Active Members
TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.