Forums » ISC Announcements » Winners »

Member of the week from 30th April to 6th May 2012 - Aparna Shankarraman

Posted Date: 12 May 2012      Posted By:: Jose Mathew Profile photo      Member Level: Gold    Member Rank: 47     Points: 1   Responses: 23

Members,

The winner of the member of the week award for this time is Aparna Shankarraman. She joined ISC on 4/26/2012 and made a good start. Hope she can contribute quality contents in ISC. Members please join with me to congratulate the winner.

Jose Mathew
Webmaster ISC

Responses

#316324    Author: Chitra      Member Level: Diamond      Member Rank: 27     Date: 12/May/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

Congrats Aparna Shankarraman. Good going and is a great start in fact. Keep up the good work.

All the very best for a good future.

Regards
Chitra
"Do not give up, things might not favour you always"

#316325    Author: T Syed Rizwan      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 189     Date: 12/May/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Congratulations to you Aparna on getting the Member of the week. This is the award for your initial hardwork at ISC. I hope your contributions will be more from now onwards. I wish you to get more awards like this in the forthcoming days. All the best.!

Regards
Rizwan

#316338    Author: Lienda      Member Level: Diamond      Member Rank: 109     Date: 12/May/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

Hi

A very hearty congratulation for winning the prestigious award of 'Member of the week'. I think you must be the first Silver member according to me to win such an award. With 7 wonderful well-written articles, 68 forum responds and 9 ask expect answers, you really deserve this award. You must have shown your ability and determination, and this awards speak all about it. I really hope you continue contributing more acuity threads and articles and I hope for more success in your life. Congratulation once again.

Regards
Lienda
"When winter comes, can spring be far behind"

#316340    Author: K Mohan      Member Level: Platinum      Member Rank: 4     Date: 12/May/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Aparna Shankarraman who has joined this site on 26th April has contributed 7 good written resoures, 8 nice forum messages, 69 very apt forum responses she really deserves this award and my complements and best wishes to her.

K Mohan
Ardent forum supporter
Platinum status from forum only

#316353    Author: Aparna Shankarraman      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 309     Date: 12/May/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

I thank the Webmaster and team for choosing me for this prestigious award of 'Member of the week'. I was looking out for a forum to share knowledge and also learn from others, ISC seems to be a perfect place where I can upgrade my knowledge by learning from others and the contests only enhance the writing skills of a person.
I personally thank the editors in guiding me through every response/article and helping me come out with better edited version every time. Thank you all fellow members for the support and encouragement. I shall strive to contribute better content in future.

Regards
Aparna Shankarraman

#316368    Author: Phagu Mahato Online     Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 112     Date: 12/May/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

My hearty congratulation to Aparna Shankarraman
For achieving the target mamber of week

Phagu
Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

#316370    Author: Veena Sharma      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 121     Date: 12/May/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Hi congratulations to you and I am sure; right now you might be in the eighth sky; so just enjoy the moment which might one of the best and keep contributing here with the hard work; which you are doing right now.

Regards;
Veena Sharma.

#316373    Author: Ramprasad      Member Level: Diamond      Member Rank: 26     Date: 12/May/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

Congratulations Aparna for being winning the Member of the Week Award in ISC. Your active and well skilled contributions in various sections has given the opportunity for winning the award. It will be good if you have your profile photo uploaded, it will appear in the Awards and Gifts section. Well post your active contributions in a regular mode and win many more awards in future.

There are some things that money just cannot buy, like manners, morals and intelligence.

#316387    Author: Kalyani        Member Level: Diamond      Member Rank: 36     Date: 12/May/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

Hearty congratulations to Aparna Shankarraman on winning the Member of the Week award. In fact she has been a good contributor to ISC recently and she made the members feel her presence by her quality and valued contribution to the site particularly with good responses to the threads in the Forum section. She has even created few quality threads particularly on tuition of children which is really appreciable. Her contributions are worth appreciation and she in fact deserves the award. Hope she will continue her active participation in the future as well and I wish her to win many more such awards in future. All the best to Aparna

-----------------
Thanks & Regards
Kalyani

#316394    Author: Rajani      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 651     Date: 12/May/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Hello Aparna Shankarraman,
Congratulations for becoming 'member of the week' within a short period of your journey in the knowledge sharing ocean site. I hope you go a long way and share some valuable articles and thoughts here.

I wish you all the best for your further ride in this.
N'JOY.

#316401    Author: Iti Tyagi      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 253     Date: 12/May/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Dear member
Congratulations for being awarded as the Member of the Week, and I am sure this feat will continue and take this as a motivation and present the site with worthy contribution.
All the Best for future.

Regards
Iti Tyagi
"Soar to Success"

#316415    Author: Anil Kumar Aitwal      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 247     Date: 12/May/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

Congratulations to Aparna Shankarraman for being adjudged the 'Member of the Week' from 30th April to 6th May 2012. Keep it up.

#316421    Author: Pramod Dabholkar Online     Member Level: Diamond      Member Rank: 39     Date: 12/May/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

Congratulations to Aparna! It is really good start of her. Till now just in a span of 15 days she has written 7 informative articles in resource section. She is even actively taking interest in ask expert section by giving good and helpful answer. Hence I think she deserves to get this award. ISC always encourage such talented by member by giving them awards. I wish a great luck and success to Aparna in future too!

#316425    Author: Sukhdev Singh      Member Level: Diamond      Member Rank: 13     Date: 12/May/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

Hearty congratulations to Aparna Shankarraman for being declared as member of the week. This is one one of the most prestigious award which the members are awarded from the ISC to encourage them for their contributions to the ISC in the early stage of their membership of the ISC. May you win many more such awards in the coming weeks and months. Follow my steps if you want to become the member of the month in a very short time. Look at my profile and see how I have done it.

"Teaching is my passion and sharing knowledge is my motto"
Regards,
Sukhdev Singh
Lead Editor Forums Section

#316434    Author: Nadeem Naqvi      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 119     Date: 12/May/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

I join in with all the family of ISCians to congratulate Ms. Aparna Shankarraman for being announced to be the winner of the member of the week award. I wish that she will put in her labour and rise to the highest level in ISC. I have seen her keen interest to participate in the contests which are ongoing. Now the competition on ISC is getting tougher and tougher day by day as the new member have the zeal to compete.
I wish all the new comers to do their best and become active member of ISC and thus rise in life.

Regards,
Nadeem Naqvi

World without God is Zero without One!

#316441    Author: Shashikanth Vydyula      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 521     Date: 13/May/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

My hearty congratulations to Aparna. Great start and great going. I wish you all the very best in future and I pray that you reach more heights in ISC.

Thank you.
Regards
Dr.Shashikanth Vydyula

"Be Responsible Citizen and Follow Rules to Build Beautiful India"

#316481    Author: Mithra      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 2110     Date: 13/May/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Congrats Aparna Shankarraman on being awarded as the member of the week. Being a new member it is a great achievement from your side. Definitely your hard work is paid here, that is what I see. Other fresher's like me should learn from you. Proud of you Aparna Shankarraman.

Regards
Mithra

Thanks & Regards
Mithra

"Money cannot buy everything in this world"

#316515    Author: Ajai B Maliackal      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 98     Date: 13/May/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Hearty congratulations to Aparna for winning the member of the week award. You will be able to contribute more in ISC and I hope you will do the best here.

"Earning knowledge is by sharing it with ISC and we will rectify our mistakes."

#316704    Author: Namita Terse      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 973     Date: 14/May/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Hearty congratulations Aparna Shankarraman. I seen your contributions in ISC. It goes like 7 Resources, 8 Forum Messages, 79 Forum Answers, 2 Ask Expert Questions and 11 Ask Expert Answers. Quite impressive indeed in this short span of time. You very much deserve the Member of the Week award. Congratulations buddy!

Regards,
Namita Terse

#316706    Author: Rahaman Baig      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 132     Date: 14/May/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Hi Aparna,

Hearty congratulations for bagging an award in such a short time and your contribution has been across the sections of ISC indicating that you are an all rounder. Great to see so many valid contributions and I wish you all the best for the future endeavors with ISC.

Regards,
Rahaman Baig

#316709    Author: Freddy Thomson      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 301     Date: 14/May/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Hello Aparna,
Hearty congratulations for winning this award. You have bagged this award in a short period and that is an impressive start. Continue the nice work at ISc and win more awards. Waiting for more good posts and I hope you will be the best contributor. Keep it up and once gain appreciating your hard work.

By,
Freddy.

There is not substitute for hard work and no shortcut to success.

#316737    Author: Mala Jaiswar      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 185     Date: 14/May/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

Congrats to Aparna Shankarraman for becoming the member of the week. Keep posting more on ISC.

#317274    Author: arun      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 2895     Date: 16/May/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

Congrats Aparna Shankarraman. Good going and is a great start in fact. Keep up the good work.

All the very best for a good future.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Return to Discussion Forum
Start new thread

Awards & Gifts
Active Members
TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.