Forums » About IndiaStudyChannel » Creative Writing »

Moral values are must in student’s life

Posted Date: 07 Jun 2012      Posted By:: palash Profile photo    Member Level: Silver    Member Rank: 2703     Points: 5   Responses: 1

This thread contains speech on 'moral values are must in student's life'. This speech is given by head boy of the school to teach all the juniors about this common social affair.

Moral values are must in student’slife

Worthy principal, teachers and my dear friends good morning today I palash Mandal head boy of the school, stand before you to give a speech on moral values are must in a student's life.

It would not be inappropriate if we say that moral values from our lives are slowly disappearing. Those days are gone when we all are keen to help our neighbours at their struggling moment, to victims of any difficulty and needy persons of our society. Today if a person meets any serious accident, no one takes the risk to take him to the hospital, but first his luggage or goods get robbed or captured.

Moral values are the basic of our goodness and if we use them they give us unexplainable joy. You will agree with me that we can't measure this intensity of joy. But if we feel it, it would give us a sense of relief and contentment that is class apart. Moral values are a must in a student's life since he or she has yet to face the harsh realities of life. Secondly, these moral values are not one sided but give immense content to those when exercise them and those for whom the exercised helping a blind man to cross the road, giving food to the really hungry, consoling a baby like mother Teresa, consoling a really depressed person or sharing one's grief, are invaluable services born of these moral values.

I earnestly request the students to enrich their moral vision by putting these values in practice. It doesn't tax one's pocket to use them but it increases love, affection, give and take and mutual understanding between people. Paying respects to the elders, showing politeness to the small kids, helping the needy etc, are what we, as students, need the most. This also shows the manners and also the quality of our background. Live for others will not minimize your ego but it will increase the love, respect, and personality for you in others heart.

Hope you all get my points, and may I expect you all to change yourself accordingly thank you very much and have a nice day.
The link of the speech contest write speech win prizes

Palash Mandal
You Life Your Choice

Responses

#322110    Author: Iti Tyagi      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 260     Date: 07/Jun/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

All the Best for the competition as this is one of the finest theme to be dealt with, rest I am sure there will more and more contribution in the others sections of the site.

Regards
Iti Tyagi
"Soar to Success"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Next : Speech- Poor side of our rich culture.
Previous : Importance of Difficulties and Moral Values in life
Return to Discussion Forum
Post New Message
Category: Creative Writing

Related Messages

Awards & Gifts
Active Members
TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.