Forums » Sports » Cricket »

Dhoni yearly income

Posted Date: 20 Jun 2012      Posted By:: rishabh garg     Member Level: Bronze    Member Rank: 16300     Points: 1   Responses: 4

dhoni's every year income 1,32,50,000(almost). It is very interesting that Sachin's income is short than Dhoni' income.

Read related posts: Mahendra Singh Dhoni    

Responses

#324567    Author: Mandeep        Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 246     Date: 20/Jun/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

This is because dhoni plays more matches than Sachin(as sachin dont play intenational t20 matches),further Dhoni has more endorsments in his hand which are greater than Sachin,So Dhoni has more income than Sachin

Regards,
Mandeep.
Editor.
"Hard work never goes unvalued"

#325061    Author: Mahaboobbasha      Member Level: Bronze      Member Rank: 14476     Date: 22/Jun/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

http://hardwarenetwor.blogspot.in/

http://photoshopcoreld.blogspot.in/

#325073    Author: Ramprasad      Member Level: Diamond      Member Rank: 26     Date: 22/Jun/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

@Mahaboobbasha, promoting external sites and blogs strictly prohibited here in ISC.
@Rishabh garg, a hearty welcome to you into the ISCian family, red and understand some essential topics which appears at the top of every page of the site in order to get an idea about the site. Follow fellow members postings in forums section to know about posting in forums section. Well yes the recently released Forbes magazine statistics has revealed that Dhoni is the more income earner in compare with Sachin. As Dhoni's contributions in India winning the world cup is more, hence his Brand value has increased with lots of offers.

There are some things that money just cannot buy, like manners, morals and intelligence.

#325101    Author: Iti Tyagi      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 253     Date: 22/Jun/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

When is see that some of them are earning so well, I think they should do some charity instead of spending lavishly in making a swimming pool as he was doing, but the people in his locality complained that there is a shortage of water and this should not be done. I would love to have some similar work from him, I think this is what a real youth icon should do, I really like Sachin Tendulkar as he is quite active in all this.

Regards
Iti Tyagi
"Soar to Success"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.