Forums » General » Miscellaneous »

Importance of money in our life

Posted Date: 21 Jun 2012      Posted By:: Ankita Sinha Profile photo    Member Level: Gold    Member Rank: 541     Points: 5   Responses: 2

Money has enormous importance in our life. It is the source which provide good life and luxuries. And in today's world even good education can be obtained if anyone avail good source of income. Those were the days when people says hard work can provide you good job and qualification, but today even a meritorious student lags behind due unavailability of good coaching and study material. So money is today a basic entity of life.

But do everyone know the importance of money? To answer this I would like to say no we never realize the importance of money until we get involved our self to earn it. Talking about mine own experience spending 200-300 on any silly stuff was not a big deal until I planned to learn and earn at ISC. And its strange to experience that to accumulate those 200-300 involved allot of effort and pain and it was not as easy as I use to spend on very silly unnecessary things like bracelets and earning.

All of you must have gone through same experience, might be in different way. So do share your experience when you realize the importance of money in your life.

Responses

#324867    Author: Vikas Srivastava      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 290     Date: 21/Jun/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

Hello,
Yes! you pointed it out very correctly. We do not understand the importance of money until we get involved to earn it. It is due to money that I could not take admission to Marine college this year. So, now I have understood the importance of money and I am also avoiding my silly spending. Now even I am thinking to be serious in earning online. It is really hard to earn online but it gets easy if you are firm determined and enthusiastic to work.

Vikas Srivastava
"Rise and Shine"-Each day and night.

#324869    Author: Varsha      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 125     Date: 21/Jun/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

Hello Ankita,

I agree with you. Spending other money is easy . but when we actually earn than only we realize the actual importance of it. Earning money is very essential not at the cost of one's health.

Without money, life cannot be lived. It satisfies the basic needs. I always think of earning a lot of money as my goal is to give all luxuries and comforts to my family.

Thanks and Regards,
Varsha Naik

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Return to Discussion Forum
Start new thread

Awards & Gifts
Active Members
TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

Online Members

KS Mohindra
More...
ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.