Forums » Education » Foreign Studies »

Free MBBS in germany

Posted Date: 26 Jun 2012      Posted By:: Navjot kaur     Member Level: Bronze    Member Rank: 9442     Points: 5   Responses: 1

daer frds i shall discuss with you about free MBBS in germany. yes this is true. in german you can do free MBBS . no tution fees will be charge from students.althrough education in germany is funded by federal government however some minimum amount of 500eoro will charged.so you no need to bear fees.you are strongly advised to assess your financial resources realistically because in german cost of living monthly euro 650. so you should have enough money to cover your cost of living.To study MBBS in german there should be good command on german language because in german MBBS is free but not in english it is only in german language.

Responses

#326019    Author: Veena Sharma      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 113     Date: 26/Jun/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Hi I was really unaware of this; but I would thank you to give us this valuable information. So I hope members who do have a good command in German language can think about this one; but how far it is practical that we have to see.

Regards;
Veena Sharma.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Next : Brain Drain - A Huge Monster
Previous : Study in India or Abroad?
Return to Discussion Forum
Post New Message
Category: Foreign Studies

Related Messages

Awards & Gifts
Active Members
TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.