Forums » Entertainment » Actors »

Salman khan vs shahrukh khan

Posted Date: 27 Jun 2012      Posted By:: AyushKhurana     Member Level: Bronze    Member Rank: 4888     Points: 1   Responses: 25

Out of the two rivals who is a better actor and a better performer,salman khan or srk?

Responses

#326530    Author: Farid Akhtar      Member Level: Diamond      Member Rank: 61     Date: 27/Jun/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

Shahrukh Khan is better performer surely by the all time records. But when we consider last 5 years, then we feel that Salman Khan is edging close or even beaten Shahrukh Khan in the success. In last five years Salman Khan gave many blockbusters like Dabbang, Bodyguard, Ready, Wanted etc. while Shahrukh has a Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi and a Don-2 as a success. Rest all his movies were average or below average. Salman Khan also in small screen, shown his capability by Dus ka Dum, while Shahrukh done with KBC and Panchvi Class se Tej.

Farid Akhtar
ISC-Joined for fun but learn and earn.

#326532    Author: K Mohan      Member Level: Platinum      Member Rank: 3     Date: 27/Jun/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

Since you have asked about the comparison between the two great actors, according to me, Salman Khan is having good physique much to the liking of his girl fans. Sharukh Khan is the wonderful actor and we have seen his acting starting from the television serial called circus. He can do serious as well as comic roles with ease. Whereas Salman fails in the serious roles but ok in average roles like Hum Aapke hain kaun.

Forum contributions also pay backs you. Be regular here.

#326535    Author: Sultan Mustafijul Hoque        Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 448     Date: 27/Jun/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

I do not like Salman Khan's acting, actually I feel that something is missing in his performences. Well, I must appreciate his dancing ability but he is not a good actor. Many people are crazy about him, but I think he got his popularity due to the concept and scripts of his blockbusters, not due to his dialogue delivery. He should learn from Satyajit Ray's blockbusters.

On the other hand, SRK is quite better in his acting and dialogue delivery. But sometimes due to weak scripts he got average films. I think he is not much selective in his scripts.

These are only my points of view and I am not an expert in this field.

Regards,
Sultan.
Lead Editor - Articles,
Managing Temporary Editors, Schools.

If success is 1, then its definite that you're starting from Zero!

#326562    Author: AyushKhurana      Member Level: Bronze      Member Rank: 4888     Date: 27/Jun/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

Thanks guys for your esteemed views about them.

#326563    Author: AyushKhurana      Member Level: Bronze      Member Rank: 4888     Date: 27/Jun/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

I think shahrukh can never do justice to the role of chulbul pandey in dabangg and salman cannot do justice to the role of my name is khan.

#326573    Author: Kamal Kishore      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 197     Date: 27/Jun/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Both are good actors. But there is some unique quality in both actors. Salman has a great body so he justifes dabang type films whear as sharukh has great acting skills.

Regards
Kamal
'lets enjoy the power of knowledge'

#326600    Author: Madhvee Chaubey      Member Level: Diamond      Member Rank: 53     Date: 28/Jun/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Both are good actors and can never be compared. Both have their own style of acting. Shahrukh Kan is known as 'King of romance'. He can do the romantic roles very well. But, action roles does not suit him. On the other hand, Salman Kan has a charm and good physique. And can do the action roles very well. So, comparing the two actors would not be justifiable.

Regards,
Madhvee

#326603    Author: Prakhar Raghuvanshi      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 738     Date: 28/Jun/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Acting is the first thing that should be seen in any actor. And thus I will say that no one can compete Shahrukh in this field. He has got the best acting skills and best fan following.
The acting of Salman is not much effective and he is only popular for his fitness and senseless dances and dialogues.

If you judge people, you have no time to love them.

#326622    Author: Ajay      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 241     Date: 28/Jun/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Both Salman Khan and Shahrukh Khan are good actors. They are hard working and dedicated to work. Because of that only, they are such a successful actors in Bollywood. As a social activity, Salman gets additional values as he is very active compare to Shahrukh Khan.

However, if we consider the talent with respect to acting in Bollywood movies, they are equal.

Regards,
Ajay
Go Green else Green Goes...!

#326633    Author: Varun      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 788     Date: 28/Jun/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Better performer - Sallu Bhai
Better Actor - Sharukh Khan

Sadly what we see these days is a rise in the number of performance based movies than an "Acting" based one like dramas. The reason? We go to a theater to have fun, and not use too much of our brains;). And Sallu delivers this with perfection!

"It's not the fall that kills you; it's the sudden stop at the end!"

#326639    Author: Veena Sharma      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 113     Date: 28/Jun/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

According to me both are good at their work and both of them have good shadow; but for me the superstar or I must say the Khan of the nation is Shah Rukh Khan; so for me he is the better person and actor. He have done many movies and it will be correct if I say that he is liked by many when compared with Salman. You might be having different view; but still I say that both are unique and different in their own sense. And I don't believe in comparing anyone from any other person; but still that is what my view is about.

Regards;
Veena Sharma.

#326680    Author: Sultan Mustafijul Hoque        Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 448     Date: 28/Jun/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Hello Ms. Madhvee Chaubey, It is not "Kan", its "Khan"..."Khan" from the epiglottis . . . "Khan" . . . @Sorry Editors, for breaking forum rules in this response.

Regards,
Sultan.
Lead Editor - Articles,
Managing Temporary Editors, Schools.

If success is 1, then its definite that you're starting from Zero!

#333806    Author: AyushKhurana      Member Level: Bronze      Member Rank: 4888     Date: 20/Jul/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

Thanks guys for your replies..

regards
Ayush

#334509    Author: vipin      Member Level: Bronze      Member Rank: 5573     Date: 22/Jul/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

Shahrukh khan is the best one. His acting is so real, a real romantic her who knows how to act. No one can actually tell whether he is acting or living the character. I bet everyone cried after seeing kal ho na ho. No one can replace sharukh khan that is why he is known as the "King of Bollywood". And he is a down to earth person in real life. He is the only actor with very less gossips. In short he is a great man in reel world and real world.

Regards
Vipin

#334526    Author: krypt      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 959     Date: 22/Jul/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Hello Ayush
I think Shahrukh is a better actor while Salman is much of a performer. Shah Rukh khan's acting skills are at par as compared to Salman. But Salman on the other hand is a great performer and entertainer.

#334543    Author: vinay      Member Level: Bronze      Member Rank: 10747     Date: 22/Jul/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

i think both are same for his talent action comedy and the safe on his space....

#334548    Author: vinay      Member Level: Bronze      Member Rank: 10747     Date: 22/Jul/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

jabse salman and shahrukh ne film industry me enter kiya tab se aaj tak donhone public ko achha entertainment kiya donho actor ko sabse jyada film kamyab rahi and we will know this both actor is on girl mind we will called hin choclate hearos

#334778    Author: Aditya Das      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 176     Date: 22/Jul/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Hi Ayush, I agree with Farid and Varun a lot. The dynamic duo of Salman-Shahrukh, formally known as Karan-Arjun of Bollywood, have many similar characteristics in common. They are experts in their fields. But when quality and action comes into play, Salman has better advantage than Shahrukh. However, both are proud sons of India.

Regards,
Aditya Das
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Errors always show the lightened path of perfection'

#334794    Author: Asif Shaikh      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 1044     Date: 23/Jul/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Speaking of acting, Shahrukh khan looks taller than salman khan. Both have great fan following across the world and have entertained us for the past two decades. Both have given some very good films and blockbusters to the industry. Both are recognized as king of the boxoffice and will continue to be so for the coming years.

#334796    Author: Bhagat Singh      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 504     Date: 23/Jul/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

It is not easy to compare the two great actors, according to me,Srk is good performer and have a unbelievable acting skill. Salman Khan has good physique and killer look to attract audience. Sharukh Khan is the versatile actor and we have seen his acting in many forms and also in negative roles.He can do negative, serious and comic roles with ease. Salman is not much good for serious roles but he has a remarkable quality in action role.

Overall srk is best.

With warm regards,
Bhagat Singh
"Hindi cinema is not only the medium to entertain, it spreads awareness"

#334799    Author: Bhakti Savla      Member Level: Diamond      Member Rank: 47     Date: 23/Jul/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

No two individuals can ever be same, even if they are twins. So, it is better not to compare any two actors / performers. Even if we try to compare, it should be between two actors of great capabilities. In my opinion, comparison between Shahrukh Khan and Aamir Khan is a better one, since Salman Khan is way beyond them in terms of acting. Salman has great starpower and style, but his acting abilities are limited. He cannot do justice to all types of roles. Whereas, Shahrukh and Aamir have proved time and again about their versatility by performing a number of extreme roles in Bollywood movies.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Bhaktee

#334935    Author: n santosh      Member Level: Bronze      Member Rank: 4363     Date: 23/Jul/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

both are having their individual talents in their own field.

#334947    Author: Pritam      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 2127     Date: 23/Jul/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Both are good actors and should not be compared.
Salman Khan has good physique but Sharukh Khan has it's own style of speaking and express romance on screen.
WHen quality and action comes into play, Salman has better advantage than Shahrukh.
Considering the talent with respect to acting in Bollywood movies, they are almost same.
"They Both Are KINGS"

Thanks,
Pritam.

#334949    Author: sandip sharma      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 3034     Date: 23/Jul/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

As per my point of view salman khan is good actor. He is such a versatile actor and a good performer.

He has a nice body physique and a wonderful looks as well.

Regards,
Sandip

#336684    Author: Faizan Hanif      Member Level: Bronze      Member Rank: 10938     Date: 29/Jul/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Both are good at their places. Salman Khan is widely liked by many people round many countries as compared to SRK. That doesn't means SRK is not good. His performance in many films were great. I like his 2 films Ra.One and Don 2.

I would rate Salman 8/10 and SRK 7/10

Regards

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Next : Yuvraj Singh to have a guest appearance on the Star Plus show "Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behan
Previous : The remake of south movies.
Return to Discussion Forum
Post New Message
Category: Actors

Related Messages

Awards & Gifts
Active Members
TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.