1. As we know ragging still exist apart from having many anti ragging cells. So students must carry mobile for using it in emergency.
2. Students who lives far from home especially who lives in hostel must have mobile to be in touch with parents.
3. Students especially girls must have mobile all time inside college campus and while on the way for being safe.
Parents must be aware whether children is using cell phone in a good way or not. They must take precautions for reduce the chance of misuse. Parents may take following precautions:
1. Never give very expensive or latest mobile to child especially to minor.
2. Mobile must be checked routine wise whether it contains some offensive elements or not.
3. Parents must be aware about the friend circle of their child.
4. Contact details and the massage box must be go through time to time basis.
5. The balance must be use only in emergency.
6. Mobile should be simple and less functioning.
With warm regards,
Who attracted to good people is not good enough
Schools have fixed timing and no one to allow go outside before the school timing is over so students are responsibility of schools, that why there is no reason for taking tension about by parents for their child.
I am not the BEST,
but I am not like the REST........
And yes, misuse of mobile phones is also a risk factor. It is seen more when a kid has a camera phone/smartphone. So what a parent could do is not get their kids attracted to this 'fancy mobile' world, and give them a normal phone, and make them understand they need of carrying it.
It still is risky, but if the 'Benefit outweighs the risk', then we should be able to take that risk!
"It's not the fall that kills you; it's the sudden stop at the end!"
for young age in college,they cant leave without cell phone,but it should be strictly restricted in campus,while learing a lesson students are chatting by sms.you can use mobile phones but while teaching you should keep cell silent,switch off.
Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.