Forums » Politics » Andhra Pradesh »

This Poll is not active any more.

Opinion Poll: Who is the present Election commisioner of andhra pradesh?

Poll Results

0%  I.V.Subba Rao
75%  Banwar lal
25%  Ramakanth
0%  Kureshi

Total Votes: 4

Who is the present Election commisioner of andhra pradesh?

Posted Date: 10 Aug 2012      Posted By:: sreeram     Member Level: Silver    Member Rank: 4861     Points: 1   Responses: 1

Election commision is independent department.Every Election of state is conducted by this department.

Responses

#340467    Author: Sukhdev Singh      Member Level: Diamond      Member Rank: 13     Date: 10/Aug/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

The Andhra Pradesh State Election Commission is an autonomous body constituted in June 1994. It is an independent Constitutional and Statutory authority. Like any other state the State Election Commission of Andhra Pradesh was formed under the Articles 243-K and 243-ZA of Constitution of India. The responsibility of conduction Local Body elections in the state rests with the State Election Commission. The State Election Commissioner is appointed by the Governor of the state. The present incumbent for the post is Mr. Ramakanth Reddy.

"Teaching is my passion and sharing knowledge is my motto"
Regards,
Sukhdev Singh
Lead Editor Forums Section

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Return to Discussion Forum
Start new thread

Awards & Gifts
Active Members
TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.