Forums » Politics » Central Government »

Who should be the next Prime Minister of India?

Posted Date: 19 Aug 2012      Posted By:: Niral Patel Profile photo    Member Level: Gold    Member Rank: 803     Points: 4   Responses: 20

This is a first question among 121 crores people of India before 2014 voting. I have given some waiting names in the race Prime Minister. According to you, who should be the next Prime Minister of India?
Select your favourite person as a Prime Minister from the below list. Also, give comment on it that why are you choosing that person?

• Narendra Modi
• Rahul Gandhi
• Nitishkumar
• Sonia Gandhi
• Lalkrishna Advani

Responses

#343551    Author: Sun      Member Level: Diamond      Member Rank: 12     Date: 19/Aug/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

According to me, none of the above personalities quoted by you are fit to be the Prime Minister of India. They have their own weaknessess. For the betterment and progress of our country, We would like to have a new Prime Minister other than those mentioned in your poll. Who is he? yet to be seen in 2014.

"JAI HIND"
Regards,
ISC's Creative Sun and a Debater.
Hard work never fails to yield good results.
Let us learn good English through ISC.

#343554    Author: priyanka agarwal      Member Level: Bronze      Member Rank: 4752     Date: 19/Aug/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

No doubt its only MOdi. The only Iron man in india. who can save this diying democratic country

#343567    Author: Jeets      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 65     Date: 19/Aug/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 5

Provided by your list if I have to choose any one of them as a prime minister of India I will defiantly go with Mr. Nitish Kumar. If he was not in the list I would voted for Mr. Narendra Modi.
Why I have not selected others there must be some reason and I would like to mention it here.

Narendra Modi – he is no doubt very strong and powerful leader but his image is not so clean, everyone will accept him I have doubt.

Rahul Gandhi – he is from a family who is carrying 'Gandhi' word. But he is yet to show his potential for a minister. Only good looking face is not enough for a Prime Minister post. He is still a baccha.

Sonia Gandhi – all these years in the congress rule she was the Prime Minister of India, no?
(Ohh sorry, behind the curtain) which we need to change now.

Lalkrishna Advani – he is old horse and out of race. His party men itself won't accept him as a Prime Minister post.

Nitish Kumar – he can be a Prime Minister simply because I don't think anyone will oppose him. The good work he has done so far for his state is great. Most important is that he is a respected leader.

Regards,
Jeets

#343570    Author: SHRINIVAS C BHIVASKAR      Member Level: Bronze      Member Rank: 11241     Date: 19/Aug/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

No doubt it's a tough fight between Narendra Modi and Nitishkumar. I think Modi should be the next PM. He has got talent, experience to drive a success story of Gujarat. Modi probably the best choice ahead 2014 elections. Apart from BJP, if NDA looses 2014 elections there are not strong names maybe Kapil Sibbal and PChidambaram will get a chance. Finally today there is not better choice than Manmohansingh.

#343757    Author: Farid Akhtar      Member Level: Diamond      Member Rank: 61     Date: 19/Aug/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

I think if you ask me now I will say none of the above as none is I guess fit for the job but for Rahul Gandhi we didn't knew much about his administrative skills so I can give it a thought for being tried as a minister first and then as Prime Minister. Narendra Modi was controversial regarding his administration in Gujrat so I am not in favor of him. Lalkrishna Advani was also controversial and while his party already sidelined him so where is the public opinion for him to be the prime minister. I think Rahul Gandhi can be a option but for some ministerial candidature first and then once tested then we can decide on him. Rest all is tested many times including Mrs. Sonia Gandhi.

Farid Akhtar
ISC-Joined for fun but learn and earn.

#344050    Author: Aditya Das      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 177     Date: 20/Aug/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

Yes, Farid. I go with you. Gujaratis want to see Modi as PM of India and so people of other regions will have their respective choices. But let's be impartial in thinking. All of the said names are more or less known for their faults in politics except Rahul Gandhi who is yet to make his reasonable mark. I go in favour of him not for the present government's cause but he is the son of Rajiv Gandhi, a honest Prime Minister of India. Let's have test in this young candidate to see the effects.

Regards,
Aditya Das
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Errors always show the lightened path of perfection'

#344309    Author: manojkumar      Member Level: Bronze      Member Rank: 2234     Date: 21/Aug/2012   Rating:     Points: -10

[Response removed by Admin for invalid response to the thread or violation of forum policies.]

#344325    Author: Chitra        Member Level: Diamond      Member Rank: 32     Date: 21/Aug/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

I do not vote for any of the above mentioned people. Hope someone with an intention of developing our nation should come into force.

Regards
Chitra
"Do not give up, things might not favour you always"

#344356    Author: Namita Terse      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 877     Date: 21/Aug/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

I will vote for Mr.Narendra Modi.

@Mr.Aditya Das
I think you have never heard about Bofors scam related to Mr.Rajiv Gandhi

Regards,
Namita Terse

#344366    Author: Chitra Rana      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 857     Date: 21/Aug/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

Friends, Who will be our next PM will be known in 2014 but if I have to choose from the list above then purely on basis of work I would like to promote Narendra modi and Nitish.
I would like to say a strict no to other three names given here. Advani ji is too old and do not left with enough will power. Rahul Gandhi, a big No, because he has not shown a single good trait of a being a good politician or have own a posiion of responsibility. And no for Sonia Gandhi as mentioned by Jitndra. Reasons by Jitendra sounds genuine to me.

Regards:
Chitra Rana

#344398    Author: Bhakti Savla      Member Level: Diamond      Member Rank: 47     Date: 21/Aug/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 5

If I have to select one name from your list, it would undoubtedly be Narendra Modi. Everyone else is not a leader. They are all mere business-minded people who can only think of personal profits. Narendra Modi is a man with a vision. He has transformed Gujarat into a great state in a matter of few years. I visited Gujarat after a gap of almost 5-6 years and I admit I was fascinated and pleasantly surprised to see the development in infrastructure, roads, transportation, standard of living, employment, etc. The whole face of Gujarat has changed under Narendra Modi. If the CM of every state does his/her job like Narendra Modi, then, India would become a vastly developed nation. Since, Narendra Modi is the only candidate in your list who has a proven track record, only he can be eligible to become our Prime Minister.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Bhaktee

#344402    Author: GIRISH KUMAR BHATT      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 2562     Date: 21/Aug/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

The blame game in politics is as there. I want to see the development and progress of whole country like Gujarat and its credit goes to Narender modi.
Regards
Girish Bhatt

#344405    Author: Ajay      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 243     Date: 21/Aug/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

As per opinion, Naredra Modi would be good option for Prime Minister. The changes made in Gujarat State are really appreciable. His hard word and dedication ultimately resulted in the change in Gujarat state.

Regards,
Ajay
Go Green else Green Goes...!

#345855    Author: Muskan Singh      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 745     Date: 25/Aug/2012   Rating:     Points: -20

[Response removed by Admin for invalid response to the thread or violation of forum policies.]

#346000    Author: vigneshwaran      Member Level: Bronze      Member Rank: 4612     Date: 25/Aug/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

I will vote for Narendra modi

@Mr.Aditya das
Rahul gandhi is in highest echelon of congress party but the congress party has done many scams in last 5 years.Sonia gandhi and rahul gandhi have been silent to that.

#346105    Author: Sachin Rambhau Kukale      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 173     Date: 26/Aug/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

The next PM of India, from above list should be Nitish Kumar and second choice is Narendra Modi.
Others are persons who don't have potential to be PM of India. Narendra Modi don't have clean image and he may be opposed by others.
Nitish Kumar has fair image and he may not be opposed by others also.
But I think other leader which is not in above list will hold the post, this is my prediction and see what happens.

Regards Sachin R. Kukale
Forum & Ask expert Section Editor.

#348784    Author: C.V. Sivaprakashan      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 2151     Date: 03/Sep/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

Our country is going to poles with in next two years. This is the right time to think about what kind of a Government we should have at center to rule our country for the next five years. Rather than personal features of the prime minister it would be the policies the next government will adopt which is really going to determine the destiny of our country. Though one may argue that we should have a presentable leadership at the helm of affairs of the country, it hardly matters when it comes to the kind of problems this vast country and its people, the vulnerable sections of them in particular are facing.

#357542    Author: manisha pande      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 1337     Date: 30/Sep/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

I think no one is fit for PM as all are having some interest. We have seen many PM but now we want PM who really want to work for the cause of common people.

#357561    Author: Priyanka GRoychoudhury      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 1049     Date: 30/Sep/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 5

Personally I believe Narendra Modiji's leadership in Indian politics is the need of the hour. He is the man who has changed the face of Gujarat, transforming the state into a prosperous economy, boasting of a better future than any other state in India could promise to its populace. He has taken Gujarat to great, new, hitherto unseen heights during his ten year tenure as the CM of the state. Gujarat now boasts of being India's most prosperous state and has been a case in point for its prosperity for students and economists alike, from all over the world. The Gujarat government's philosophy 'aatma gaaon ki, suvidha sheher ki', worth appreciating, has not only inspired the rural populace and kept the rural sentiment intact while ensuring an all-round development for its people, it has also created facilities that are close to the ones enjoyed by the world class cities. With innovation and efficient execution, the Gujarat government has been stepping towards turning its vision of a prosperous Gujarat into a ground reality - a spirit that our country needs the most at this crucial juncture in history.

#357713    Author: comxtech      Member Level: Bronze      Member Rank: 0     Date: 01/Oct/2012   Rating:     Points: -10

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Next : Coal scam report -loss of Rs 1.86 lakh crore estimated-CAG
Previous : Can a Bandh, Hartal or Strike save our country?
Return to Discussion Forum
Post New Message
Category: Central Government

Related Messages

Awards & Gifts
Active Members
TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.