Jobs » Medical Jobs in India »
Yashoda hospitals is looking for Principal Quality Officer in Hyderabad, Secunderabad
Posted Date: 08 Jun 2011 Posted By: Nadheera V Member Level: Gold Points: 5
Category: Medical Jobs in India
|Employer Name:||Yashoda Hospitals|
|Employer Address:||Yashoda Super Specialty Hospital
Nalgonda 'X' Roads,
|Required Skills:||Communication skills, Leadership skills, Interpersonal skills, Organizing, planning, and problem-solving skills, Eye for detail, Basic knowledge of MS – Office, Thorough knowledge of quality policies and procedures in health care|
|Required Education:||Graduates / Post Graduates|
|Job Location:||Hyderabad, Secunderabad (View Jobs in Hyderabad, Jobs in Secunderabad)|
Want to get instant alerts about new jobs? Join us on Facebook
Job Description: Yashoda hospitals is looking for Principal Quality Officer in Hyderabad, Secunderabad
Yashoda group of hospitals is looking for Principal Quality Officer for their Quality Assurance Department
Responsibilities of Principal Quality Officer
1. Work with all departments within the facility to assist with development of departmental quality goals, goal measurement tools, quality initiatives and methodologies.
2. Develop and implement patient assessment tools to monitor patient satisfaction. Communicate results to appropriate departments, administration, trustees and medical staff.
3. Integrates and coordinates hospital-wide accreditation / quality certification like ISO 9001:2000, NABL(National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories), NABH ( National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare) & JCIA (Joint Commission International Accreditation) and Quality system implementation for all the network hospitals
4. Implement, monitor and manage the Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) programs.
5. Monitor hospital services to improve the quality of patient care and assure that services are provided in a safe and efficient manner.
6. Ensure continuous quality performance by designing/ redesigning programs or systems and/or solve problems with a goal of improvement
7. Establish, implement and maintain the processes needed for Quality Management System and Technical Management
8. Report to Top Management on the performance of the quality management system and any need for improvement
9. Ensure awareness of customer requirements throughout the organization
10. Coordinate with HOD's, GMs, Managers to implement quality system in compliance with Quality certifications and Accreditations
11. Prepare documentation
12. Coordinate to conduct training programmes required to implement Quality Systems in compliance with Quality certification and Accreditation.
13. Coordinate, through organizational leaders, educational activities regarding Quality systems, standards and other quality improvement methodologies.
14. Develop Policy and Procedures in compliance with Accreditation, in consultation with relevant HOD's.
15. Guide department to collect data and to use the date in quality improvement and risk management initiatives.
16. Develop and modify the Organization Dashboard appropriate to Continuous Quality Improvement Programme.
17. Facilitate process improvement, quality improvement, kaizen and other statistical techniques.
18. Carry out surveys, monitor process in order to focus upon continuous improvement.
19. Monitor Clinical and Non-clinical Quality Indicators and report to Top management
20. Track recommendations for correction of identified deficiencies.
21. Perform regular internal audit, quality checks, analysis of data in order to implement the quality systems.
22. Assess state of readiness of hospital for Quality certification / Accreditation surveys
23. Liaise between organization and Quality certification and Accreditation bodies like ISO, NABL, NABH,
24. Identify the training requirement regarding Quality certification and Accreditation and coordinate to conduct training programmes to the employees.
Interested candidates may send their resume to the above email address.
Yashoda group of hospitals is a leading healthcare provider in India with 3 super speciality hospitals, 3 cancer institutes and a heart institute all equipped with the most advanced equipments
Find more jobs: Medical Jobs in India
Join us on Facebook to get job notifications in your inbox
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Active MembersTodayLast 7 Daysmore...