|Employer Name:||SIS (Security and Intelligence Services (India))|
|Employer Address:||SIS Corporate Centre A - 28 & 29 Okhla Industrial Area Phase - I New Delhi
|Required Skills:||Reffered with job description|
|Required Experience:||Reffered with job description|
|Required Education:||Reffered with job description|
|Job Location:||Patna, Delhi. (View Jobs in Patna, Jobs in Delhi.)|
Want to get instant alerts about new jobs? Join us on Facebook
Job Description: SIS is looking for GM (HRD) in Patna and Delhi.
Position : GM (HRD)
Exp : 5 years
qualification: Post graduate degree / diploma in HR
1. Manage entire functional areas of HR which includes Manpower Planning, Recruitment, Salary Administration, Discipline, Performance appraisal and Training, conducing exit interviews and counseling of employees.
2. Man power planning for the organization which includes regular and ad-hoc staff. Prepare manpower inventory.
3. Develop the profiles and JDs for the key roles and responsibilities in co-ordination with concerned departments. Stream line Recruitment process.
4. Monitor that the organizations HR requirements are met
Age : 35-40 years
1. Person must be well known to labour laws.The person must have understanding of manpower and service industry and have worked in HR Department for over 10 years in Security, Service or Manufacturing industry.
2. Degree in Law will be an additional qualification. Exceptionally good candidates may be exempted from the said qualification. Above all the person must be excellent in interpersonal relationship, unique proactive leader with zeal to develop leaders.
Security & Intelligence Services (India) Limited is a leading security service provider company, serving over one thousand clients across 22 states in the country.
Find more jobs: HR Jobs in India
Join us on Facebook to get job notifications in your inbox