Jobs » Government Jobs in India »
Indian Army 116th Technical Graduate Course 2013 (TGC) recruitment in various streams
Posted Date: 30 Apr 2012 Posted By: Nidhi Member Level: Diamond Points: 5
Category: Government Jobs in India
|Employer Name:||Indian Army|
|Employer Address:||Not Available |
|Required Skills:||Candidate must be physically and mentally fit and sound|
|Required Experience:||0 years|
|Required Education:||Final Year of Engineering Degree and who are qualified graduates of the Degree Course in Engineering|
|Job Location:||Different regions of India (View Jobs in Different regions of India)|
Want to get instant alerts about new jobs? Join us on Facebook
Job Description: Indian Army 116th Technical Graduate Course 2013 (TGC) recruitment in various streams
Indian Army 116th Technical Graduate Course 2013 is going to be conducted for granting permanent commission in Indian Army. TGC Vacancy details are as below:
1. Civil – 27 vacancies
2. Electrical – 08 vacancies
3. Mechanical – 08 vacancies
4. Automobile Engineering/Workshop Technology – 01 vacancy
5. Production – 02 vacancies
6. Rubber Technology/Plastic Technology/Textiles – 01 vacancy
7. Electronics – 04 vacancies
8. Communication/Telecommunication – 06 vacancies
9. Architecture/Building Construction Technology – 02 vacancies
10. Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Science/M.Sc – 01 vacancy
11. TGC-116 For Army Education Corps: Post Graduate Degree – 08 vacancies
12. Foreign Language (Post Graduate Degree MA): Post Graduate Degree (MA) – 04 vacancies
13. TGC (Military Farms) Agriculture & Dairy 2 each: Degree in Dairying or Degree in Agriculture – 04 vacancies
Age limit: 20-27 years for engineering graduates, 23-27 years for AEC, 20-27 years for Military Farms. Only male candidates are eligible.
Pay Scale: The promotion from Lieutenant to Lieutenant Colonel is on time scale basis and thereafter on selection basis subject to fulfillment of requisite service conditions.
Visit the official website as mentioned herewith and submit the application form in prescribed manner.
Last date: 14 June 2012 starting from 14 May 2012
For more details, refer to the official notification at link mentioned herewith.
Indian Army is the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces.
Find more jobs: Government Jobs in India
Join us on Facebook to get job notifications in your inbox
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Active MembersTodayLast 7 Daysmore...