Employer: SGPGIMS India
Address: not provided for these posts
Email: not provided for these posts
Phone: not provided for these posts
Skills: Good academic record
Experience: No such experience is required, freshers can apply
Want to get instant alerts about new jobs? Join us on Facebook
SGPGIMS India is looking for Assistant Professors Posts in Lucknow.
Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS) are inviting applicants for 33 Assistant Professors Posts in Lucknow, last date of submission is on 31.01.2018.
Name of the posts:
1. Anesthesiology - 06
2. Critical Care Medicine - 03
3. Emergency Medicine - 01
4. ENT (Division of Neurosurgery) - 05
5. Neurosurgery - 01
6. Plastic Surgery & Burms - 01
7. Radiodiagnosis - 02
8. Transfusion Medicine - 01
9. Laboratory Medicine - 01
10. Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery - 01
11. Obstetrics & Gynecology - 01
12. Orthopaedics - 04
13. Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - 02
14. Trauma Surgery (General Surgery) - 04
Number of posts: 33
Educational qualifications and Experiences:
Candidates who have completed MD/MS/MCh or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply.
Age limit: Candidate's Age Limit Should not exceed 50 Years.
Salary: Rs. 15600 - 39100 + Rs.8000/-
Mode of selection: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview.
How to apply:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
1. Log on to SGPGI Careers Page at official website to www.sqpqi.ac.in
2. Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
3. Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
4. Click on the link New Registration
4. Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
5. Ensure the information provided is correct
6. Submit the application & Make Payments
7. Take a print out of SGPGI Recruitment 2018 online application form
8. Hard Copies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to "Address Mention in Official Notification" by post so as to reach us by 31.01.2018. Envelope must be super-scribed with "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF"
Application form link: http://www.sgpgi.ac.in/
For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is - Rs.2000/-
For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is - Rs.1000/-
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application: 01.01.2018
2. Last date for Submission of Application: 24.01.2018
3. Last Date for Payment of Application Fees: 22.01.2018
4. Last Date of Receipt of the Printout of Online Applications Form: 31.01.2018
5. Date of Examination: Feb/Mar 2018
Get detailed notifications here:
Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS) is a medical Institute under State Legislature Act, located in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
Find more jobs: Government Jobs in India
Want to get instant alerts about new jobs? Join us on Facebook
Are you looking for Faculty job vacancies in Hyderabad? Sreenidhi Institute of Science and Technology, Hyderabad has advertised for the recruitment of candidates for Faculty job vacancies. Interested and eligible job aspirants are requested to send applications. Check out further more details below.
Sidhu Memorial Public School, Sunam-Mansa Road, near Bus stand, Amruii-Kotra, Sheron is a senior secondary school, Affiliated to CBSE, New Delhi has advertised to fill the vacant post of PGT, TGT, PRT (All subjects), PET/PTE. Eligible candidates may send your resume through email and Interview on 7th Jan.2018 in School campus.
Central Institute of Subtropical Horticulture is looking for Senior Research Fellow posts in Lucknow. Interested and eligible candidate learn for eligibility criteria and more, date of interview is on 23.01.2018.
Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited is looking for Various Executive posts in Gujarat. Interested and eligible candidate learn for eligibility criteria and more, last date of submission is on 07.01.2018.
State Bank of India has invited online applications for appointment of Specialist Cadre Officers post. The online application process commences from 05.01.2018. Read the complete job post to know more about eligibility criteria, age limit, application process, selection process and many other details.
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission is looking for 31 Tehsildar and other posts in Himachal Pradesh. Interested and eligible candidate learn for eligibility criteria and more, last date of submission is on 20.01.2018.
Indian Post Office is looking for 607 Assistant Accounts Officer posts in India. Interested and eligible candidate learn for eligibility criteria and more, last date of submission is on 15.01.2018.
Container Corporation of India is looking for 10 MT (AC) M Posts in Delhi. Interested and eligible candidate learn for eligibility criteria and more, last date of submission is on 22.01.2018.
Cantonment Board Morar is looking for 22 Staff Nurse, Safaiwala, Junior Clerk Posts in Morar. Interested and eligible candidate learn for eligibility criteria and more, last date of submission is on 25.01.2018.
Are you willing to make career in Research field? Defence Research and Development Organisation has job vacancy for the post of Junior Research Fellow in Defence Scientific Information & Documentation Centre, New Delhi. A walk-in interview is going to be conducted for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow on 31.01.2018. For more details, such as educational qualification, stipend, walk-in details, read on the complete job post.
National Health Mission, Haryana, Panchkula has issued a notification no. 6758 dated 03.01.2018 to fill the vacancies of Gynaecologist, Anaesthetics in Government Hospital, Ambala City. It is a good chance to get a job with NHM and brighten your future. Learn all details and appear for walk-in interview on 15th and 25th date of every month up to March 2018.
Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital, Delhi has issued an advertisement dated 03.01.2018 to fill the vacancies of Senior Residents in Delhi. It is a good chance to get a job with Govt. of NCT of Delhi and brighten your future. Learn all details and appear for walk-in interview on 10.01.2018.