Address: HAL Corporate Office 15/1 Cubbon Road, Bangalore-560001, India.
Phone: +91-80-22320701, 22320903
Skills: Refer Description Box
Experience: Refer Description Box
Education: Refer Description Box
Want to get instant alerts about new jobs? Join us on Facebook
Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd is hiring for Non-Executive Post in Bangalore
1. Diploma Technician:(Mechanical)
No. Of Posts: 2
Ex-Servicemen: 1, UnReserved.
Orthopaedically Handicapped-1, Scheduled.
2. Basic Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Certificate(BAMEC), Mechanical:
No. Of Post: 1, Scheduled.
Basic Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Certificate. Experience in Rotary wing or Helicopters is preferred.
Diploma in Mechanical is not eligible to apply for the post.
No. Of Post: 2
NAC and ITI Electroplater
4. Technician(CNC Machinist):
No. Of Post: 4
NAC and ITI Machinist.
No.of Posts: 4
Hearing Handicapped-1, Unreserved.
ITI and NAC Painter.
No.of Post: 7.
Hearing Handicapped-2, (Scheduled-1, OBC-1).
Ex-servicemen-4,(Scheduled-1, OBC-2, Unreserved-1).
ITI and NAC Fitter.
7. Technician(Heat Treat Operator):
No. Of Post: 4.
ITI and NAC Heat Treat Operator.
No.of Post: 1, Unreserved.
ITI and NAC Welder.
Relaxation and Age Criteria
1. Candidates who are belonging to SC, ST is having age relaxation of 5 years.
2. Those who belong to OBC, Non-Creamy Layer), age relaxation is 3 years.
3. Those who are having relevant experience, the upper age limit is relaxed up to 7 years.
4. Persons with Disability,(PWD) the upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years which will be over. Upper age limit relaxations for PWD cannot exceed 56 years on 01/05/2018.
5. Age limit relaxation of Ex-servicemen and the serving officers of Indian Army, Air Force, and Navy will be extended based on the rules.
1. RS 200 is application Fee and it is non- refundable.
2. Those who belong to SC, ST, PWD are exempted from the application fees.
3. The fees need to be paid in the name of HAL- Helicopter Division with account number 36566499939 at State Bank of India Core banking branches only in the challan prescribed. Prescribed challan format can be downloaded under downloads section in the online registration form.
4. Candidates need to give details of application fees paid on the online registration form. If details are not given application will be treated as incomplete and will be rejected.
5. Candidates need to retain original counterfoil of challan copy for reference.
1. Minimum percentage of marks which is scored by candidates in the qualifying examination must be 60% and above(UR, OBC).
2. For SC, ST, PWD the minimum percentage of marks is 50% and above.
3. If no of candidates with above percentage is large, the company can decide cut off marks by calling the candidates for the written test based on the marks scored in the qualifying examination.
4. Before candidates submit the application form online, they must meet the eligibility criteria.
5. Written test will be conducted in Bangalore. Date and time of written test will be messaged to the shortlisted by email or HAL website.
6. The written test is of 2 and hours duration. The test is of 3 sections with multiple choice questions. Section 1 consist of general awareness of 20 questions. Section 2 consists of English and reasoning of 20 questions. Section 3 consists of 100 questions on desired Trade or qualification.
7. There is no negative marking in the written test.
8. Candidates need to appear for written test at their own expenses. The date and time of venue will be mentioned in the admit card.
9. Candidates selection will be based on marks scored in written test in the order of merit.
1. Candidates selected will be given tenure period of 4 years.
2. Basic pay and personal pay will be RS 15910 and Benefits and allowances are RS 20705. Total Pay will be 36615.
3. Annual Increase of 3 percent is admissible on Basic pay on the basis of performance.
4. There will be monthly and annual incentive for eligible candidates.
5. There will be Group Insurance.
6. Night shift allowance will be paid to the eligible candidates.
Date of Publication of this advertisement is March 26, 2018. The Last Date for Applying for this Post is May 1, 2018.
Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd, HAL is a Navratna Central Public sector company.
Find more jobs: Government Jobs in India
Want to get instant alerts about new jobs? Join us on Facebook
Abhyasa International Residential School, Toorpan, Medak affiliated to The Indian Certificate of Secondary Education, New Delhi and The International General Certificate of Secondary Education has advertised for various teaching, non-teaching job vacancy, apply immediately
Looking for a faculty job in Mansa? S.Chetan Singh Sarvhitkari Sr.Sec. Vidya Mandir, Mansa (Pb.) is a CBSE affiliated School has advertised to fill the vacant post for PGT (Maths), PGT/TGT (English). Eligible candidates required to apply immediately.
Wildlife Institute of India is looking for career of the posts Project Assistant and other posts . Interested and eligible candidate learn for eligibility criteria, how to apply recruitment application , job interview information , Higher qualification and more, last date of submission is on or before 20th April 2018
Are you looking for jobs or recruitment in Government sector? National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) is inviting application to hire for the posts of Laboratory Managers through walk in interview. Eligible Candidates may apply to the post only after thoroughly reading job interview information in the given recruitment employee notification.
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad has advertised for hire employees of the posts Research Assistant vacancy. Interested and eligible candidate learn for eligibility criteria, how to apply recruitment application, job interview information , Higher qualification and more as given below
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Pune Maharashtra has advertised for recruitment employee of the posts Project Assistant vacancy. Interested and eligible candidate learn for eligibility criteria, how to apply recruitment application, job interview information, Higher qualification and more. Learn to know details of recruitment
Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi is looking for career of the posts Sr. Project Scientist and other posts . Interested and eligible candidate learn for eligibility criteria, how to apply recruitment application , job interview information , Higher qualification and more, last date of submission is on or before 18th April 2018
Are you looking for jobs, recruitment in government sector? Tata Memorial Centre has advertised for recruitment employees of the posts Technician vacancy. Interested and eligible candidate learn for eligibility criteria, how to apply , job interview information , Higher qualification and more in job description.
Are you looking for jobs in Odisha? Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology (OUAT) is inviting applications for the posts of Junior Steno Cum Computer Operator. Eligible candidates may apply to the post only after thoroughly reading the given recruitment notification
Are you looking for jobs in Meghalaya? Meghalaya State Institute of Rural Development (MEGSIRD) is inviting applications for the posts of District Project Manager, Block Co-ordinator. Eligible candidates may apply to the post only after thoroughly reading the given recruitment notification
Are you looking for jobs in Universities of Tamil Nadu? Tamil Nadu Veterinary & Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS) is conducting walk-in-interview for the posts of Farm Manager, Project Administrator, Project Assistant, Computer Assistant. Eligible candidates may attend the interview only after thoroughly reading the given recruitment notification
Are you looking for jobs in Rajasthan? Rajasthan Public Service Commission is inviting online applications for the posts of Group Instructor. Eligible candidates may apply to the post only after thoroughly reading the given recruitment notification