Jobs » Government Jobs in India »
Posted Date: 18 Feb 2010 Posted By:: SHAILENDRA KUMAR BHARTEE Member Level: Gold Points: 5
HP Subordinate Allied Services in Himachal Pardesh
|Employer Name:||HP Subordinate Services Selection Board |
|Employer Address:||HP Subordinate Services Selection Board, Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh.
|Phone:||Phone: 01972-222204, 221840 |
|Required Education:||Graduate from a recognised University or equivalent.|
|Job Location:||Himachal Pradesh (View Jobs in Himachal Pradesh)|
Want to get instant alerts about new jobs? Join us on Facebook
Job Description: HP Subordinate Allied Services in Himachal Pardesh
Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board Hamirpur, District Hamirpur- 177001
Advertisement No. 16/2010
Applications on the prescribed proforma, in sealed covers, are invited for the following posts under the Government of Himachal Pradesh so as to reach the Secretary Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board, Hamirpur
(Himachal Pradesh) PIN-177001 by 18.03.2010. The last date for the receipt of applications by post from the candidates residing in Lahaul & Spiti District, Kinnaur District, Pangi & Bharmour Sub-Divisions of Chamba District and Dodra Kwar Sub-Division of Shimla District of HP is 02.04.2010. The applications received by hand or through courier service from these areas will not be eligible for extended date.
Name of posts and pay scale-
Department Food, Civil Supplies and Excise & Taxation Himachal Pradesh (HP)
HP Subordinate Allied Services/ Posts Class III in the Pay Band of Rs. 10300-34800+3600 Grade Pay(In case of Contract basis –at Minimum of pay band+ Grade Pay)
Number of posts-
Inspector-Grade-I (Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer affairs)( On Contract):-Gen(UR)-06, OBC(UR)-02, SC(UR)-03,ST(UR)-01, Total= 12
Excise & Taxation Inspector(Regular):- Gen(UR)-12,Gen(IRDP)-03, Gen (Sportsman)-01, OBC(UR)-02,OBC(IRDP)-02, OBC(Sportsman)-02, SC(UR)-04, SC(WFF)-01,ST(IRDP)-01 Total= 28 Grand Total=40
Scope and sequence of tests.-
1. Preliminary Objective Type Test consisting of General Knowledge, Everyday Science, General English & Current Affairs (This test will be of qualifying nature and score of this test will not be taken into account for computing the merit.
2. Written Competitive Examination of descriptive nature of those who qualify Preliminary Objective Type Test. The examination will consist of the following:-
i) Paper-I English (Conventional) = 150 marks
ii) Paper-II Hindi (Conventional) = 150 marks
iii) Paper-III General Knowledge = 200 marks
3.VIVA VOCE of those who qualify the Written Examination = 75 marks
Documents to be sent with the application Form
1. One window envelope (made available in the packet of application form) after affixing postal stamps of Rs5/- or of
2. One passport size recent photograph (Not to be attested) of the candidate pasted on prescribed box in the
3. Acknowledgement Card (made available in the packet of application form) after affixing postal stamps of Rs5/- or
of prevalent rate after writing self-address thereon.
1. The candidate must apply on the prescribed Application form costing Rs. 170/- (For General Category) and Rs. 65/-for reserved categories, obtainable from the Post Offices/ Sub-Post Offices and other authorized Sale Agents
situated at various district head quarters and towns of H.P.
2. Separate Application form should be used for each post code & only one Application may be sent in one envelope.
3. The Application form should be filled in by the candidate in his/her own handwriting.
4. The candidate should be eligible and fully qualified for the post for which he/she has applied for on the last date
fixed for the receipt of application.
5. Incomplete applications e. g. declaration not signed, without photo and enclosures i. e. Acknowledgement Card,
window envelope, etc, not attached and columns not filled in, or applications received after the due date shall be
rejected summarily without assigning any reason.
6. The number of post(s) is tentative and may increase or decrease for different categories of candidates.
7. The candidate’s name should be borne on the live register of any of the Employment Exchanges in H.P.
8. In-service candidates shall be required to produce the N.O.C. from the concerned department at the time of personal
interview. They should send their original applications direct to the Board under intimation to their controlling
9. The Candidates selected for appointment to various posts on Contract basis will have to execute a contract with the
concerned appointing authority as per the provisions of the Recruitment & Promotion Rules of the post.
10. The amount of fee has been included in the cost of Application Form. Hence the candidates
need not attach any fee with the Application.
11. For further details candidates may contact the facilitation desk of Board on telephone No.01972-221841.
12. This Advertisement is also available on the webpage.http//:himachal.nic.in/hpsssb
Last date:- 18-March-2010
for more detail click on
Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board is a Himachal Pradesh Government Board for selecting Government employee.
Find more jobs: Government Jobs in India
To get instant notifications on similar jobs, join us on Facebook
Submit Jobs and make money from adsense revenue sharing program