Active MembersTodayLast 7 Daysmore... |
Jobs » Government Jobs in India »
Posted Date: 19 Feb 2010 Posted By:: SHAILENDRA KUMAR BHARTEE Member Level: Gold Points: 5
vacancy in Himachal Pradesh for th post of Sub Inspector of Police
|Employer Name:||HP Subordinate Services Selection Board|
|Employer Address:||HP Subordinate Services Selection Board, Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh|
|Phone:||Phone: 01972-222204, 221840|
|Required Education:||Graduate from any recognized University of India.|
|Job Location:||Himachal Pradesh (View Jobs in Himachal Pradesh)|
Want to get instant alerts about new jobs? Join us on Facebook
Job Description: vacancy in Himachal Pradesh for th post of Sub Inspector of Police
Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board Hamirpur, District Hamirpur- 177001
Advertisement No. 16/2010
Applications on the prescribed proforma, in sealed covers, are invited for the following post under the Government of Himachal Pradesh so as to reach the Secretary Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board, Hamirpur
(Himachal Pradesh) PIN-177001 by 18.03.2010. The last date for the receipt of applications by post from the candidates residing in Lahaul & Spiti District, Kinnaur District, Pangi & Bharmour Sub-Divisions of Chamba District and Dodra Kwar Sub-Division of Shimla District of HP is 02.04.2010. The applications received by hand or through courier service from these areas will not be eligible for extended date.
Name of posts and pay scale:-
Department of Police (HP)
Sub Inspector of Police (For Male Candidates)(Regular) in the Pay Band of Rs. 10300-34800+3600 Grade Pay
Number of posts:-
Gen (UR )-15, Gen (IRDP)-03, OBC(UR)-06, OBC(IRDP)-01, OBC(WFF)-01,SC(UR) 07, SC(IRDP)-01, ST(UR)-02, Total=36
Note:- The candidates who had applied earlier against Code No. 216 of advertisement No. 14/2009 dated 17.02.2009 Need not apply again
Essential Qualifications: ( i) Graduate from any recognized University of India.
(ii) Minimum Physical Standards:
For candidates of general and OBC categories: Height = 5'-6'' Chest = 31'' with expansion of 1''
For candidates of SC and ST categories: Height = 5'-4'' Chest = 29''with expansion of 1''
The candidates are also to be subjected to a Physical efficiency test consisting of the following events.
For Male Candidates (Minimum):
A) 100 Meter race (14 Seconds). B) 800 Meter race (2 Minutes 45 Seconds)
C) High Jump (1.25 Metres). D) Broad Jump (4.00 Metres). E) Shot-put (7.275 Kgs) (5.00 Metres).
1. Desirable Qualifications: Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh
2. Age Limit: The applicant should be between 18 and 45 years as on 01.01.2010. Relaxation in age to the reserved categories shall be available as per Rules/Orders of HP Govt. issued from time to time in this regard. The age limit for the post of Sub Inspector of Police is 21 to 26 years and no relaxation of age is admissible to any category.
Scope and sequence of tests:-
1.Objective type screening test of General English of 10+2 standard, General Hindi of Martic standard and General Knowledge= 200 Marks. This test will be of qualifying nature and score of this test will not be taken into account for computing the merit.
2. Physical Standards Test of qualifying nature for those who qualify the screening test.
3.Physical Efficiency Test of those who qualify the physical standards test = 50 Marks
4.Subjective test in General English and General Hindi languages including précis
writing, essay writing etc .=150 Marks.
5. Interview of those who qualify all the tests = 30 Marks.
1. The candidate must apply on the prescribed Application form costing Rs. 170/- (For General Category) and Rs. 65/-for reserved categories, obtainable from the Post Offices/ Sub-Post Offices and other authorized Sale Agents
situated at various district head quarters and towns of H.P.
2. Separate Application form should be used for each post code & only one Application may be sent in one envelope.
3. The Application form should be filled in by the candidate in his/her own handwriting.
4. The candidate should be eligible and fully qualified for the post for which he/she has applied for on the last date
fixed for the receipt of application.
5. Incomplete applications e. g. declaration not signed, without photo and enclosures i. e. Acknowledgement Card,window envelope, etc, not attached and columns not filled in, or applications received after the due date shall berejected summarily without assigning any reason.
6. The number of post(s) is tentative and may increase or decrease for different categories of candidates.
7. The candidate’s name should be borne on the live register of any of the Employment Exchanges in H.P.
8. In-service candidates shall be required to produce the N.O.C. from the concerned department at the time of personal interview. They should send their original applications direct to the Board under intimation to their controlling officer.
9. The Candidates selected for appointment to various posts on Contract basis will have to execute a contract with the concerned appointing authority as per the provisions of the Recruitment & Promotion Rules of the post.
10. The amount of fee has been included in the cost of Application Form. Hence the candidates
need not attach any fee with the Application.
11. For further details candidates may contact the facilitation desk of Board on telephone No.01972-221841.
12. This Advertisement is also available on the webpage.http//:himachal.nic.in/hpsssb
Last date:- 18-March-2010
for more detail click on
Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board is a Himachal Pradesh Government Board for selecting Government employee.
Find more jobs: Government Jobs in India
To get instant notifications on similar jobs, join us on Facebook
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program