Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 20 Jul 2011 Posted By:: Shyam Member Level: Gold Points: 5 (Rs. 1)
2010 Vinayaka Mission's University Politics M.B.A Human Resource Management Marketing management & managerial economics Question paper
COURSE CODE – 2040302
PG DEGREE EXAMINATION – JAN 2010
MBA (ALL BRANCHES)
MARKETING MANAGEMENT & MANAGERIAL
(For Candidate Admitted from Calendar 2007 Onwards)
Time: 3 Hours Max.Marks:75
PART - A
Answer All the Questions: 10 X 2 = 20
1. What is Trade?
2. What is meant by Equilibrium?
3. Define Real wage
4. What is Elasticity?
5. What is Macro economics?
6. What is market?
7. Define Input & Output?
8. What is National income?
9. What you mean by international trade?
10. Define Production function
PART - B
Answer All the Questions: 5 X 5 = 25
11. a. What are the marketing function
b. What are the types of rolling plan?
12. a. What is the structure of economics?
b. Describe the function in Advertising
13. a. Write short notes on relationship between total cost,
marginal cost and average variable cost
b. Explain the scope of Macro economics
14. a. What is the income elasticity of demand?
b. What are the assumptions of Input output analysis?
15. a. Explain the functions of organization.
b. Explain role of general equilibrium
PART – C
Answer any Two Questions: 2 X 15 = 30
16. Describe scope of Micro Economics
17. Explain the methods of demand forecasting techniques
18. Explain the role of Trade policy
19. Write an essay on analysis of performance of Indian income
20. Explain the cost-price-output relations in detail
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.