Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 23 Sep 2011 Posted By:: Sudha.M Member Level: Bronze Points: 5 (Rs. 1)
2010 Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University B.Ed Psychology of Learning and Human Development Question paper
Part - A ( Carries 2 mark each)
1. List the branches of Pschology.
2. define Development Task.
3. what is the span of attention?
4. Differentiate development from maturation.
5. Define Perception.
6. What do u understand by constancy of I.Q?
7. Distinguish convergent thinking and divergent thinking.
8. What is level of aspiration?
9. List the limitations of rewards.
10. Differentiate pro-active inhibition from retro-active inhibition.
11. Distinguish creativity from intelligence.
12. Differentiate attitude from aptitude.
Part - B [any six] (each carries 5 marks)
13. What is the scope of educational psychology?
14. What are the objective factors in attention?
15. Explain Kohler's learning by insight.
16. Suggest ways to develop achievement motivation in students.
17. What is guidance? what are the major types of guidance?
18. What are the different stages in creativity?
19. What are the techniques used for promoting better memory?
20. Classify the factors influencing personality development.
Part - C [answer both questions] (each carries 15 marks)
21. (a) Compare classical conditioning with operant conditioning.
(b) Explain Maslow's Hierarchy of needs.
22. (a) Describe any wo projective techniques of personality assessment.
(b) Explain any three defence mechanisms.
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.