Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 08 Nov 2011 Posted By:: Mohammed Umair Member Level: Gold Points: 5 (Rs. 1)
2009 M.B.B.S MBBS Phase III Examination, October 2009, Paper-1 (Revised Scheme 2). Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences. Question paper
LONG ESSAYS 2x10=20
1. What is chain of infection? What are the various modes of disease transmission?
2. What are the various methods used in health communication?
SHORT ESSAYS 10x5=50
3. Describe the concept of disability with an example.
4. Classification of carriers.
5. Occupational hazards of agricultural workers.
6. Warning signals of poor mental health.
7. Comparison of growth monitoring and nutritional surveillance.
8. Concept of "Lead time".
9. Propagated epidemic.
10. Spectrum of Iodine deficiency disorders.
12. Pasteurization of milk.
SHORT ANSWERS 10x3=30
13. Amplifier host in Zoonoses.
14. Risk factors for Road Traffic Accidents.
15. Definitions of Control, Elimination and Eradication.
16. Record linkage.
17. Spurious association.
18. Contingency table.
19. Effects of atmospheric pressure on health.
20. Assessment of dietary intake.
21. Exotic diseases with examples.
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.