Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 31 Dec 2011 Posted By:: myname Member Level: Gold Points: 5 (Rs. 1)
2011 Anna University of Technology Tirunelveli M.B.A Human Resource Management Strategic Human Resource Management - MBA Model Question Paper - 3rd Semester Question paper
Strategic Human Resource Management - MBA Model Question Paper - 3rd Semester
Here are some of the important questions of Strategic Human Resource Management. Part A consists of 52 questions, Part B consists of 30 questions and Part C consists of 27 questions. In exam from Part A, only 10 questions comes which carry 2 marks each. In Part B, maximum 10 questions from which 5 questions need to be attended, which carry 6 marks each. In Part C, maximum 10 questions from which 5 questions need to be attended, which carry 10 marks each.
Part – A
1. Define strategy.
2. What is corporate strategy?
3. What do you mean by human resource outsourcing?
4. What is organization culture?
5. What is mentoring?
6. Who is mentor?
7. Define human resource planning.
8. What do you mean by employee, resourcing?
9. What is selection?
10. What is placement?
11. What is training?
12. What do you mean by industrial relations?
13. What is carreer development?
14. What is performance appraisal?
15. What do you mean by performance management?
16. What is balance score card?
17. What are the benefits of balance score card?
18. Write down any two objectives of employee welfare programme.
19. What do you mean by wages?
20. Write down the importance of employee health.
21. What is E-employee profile?
22. What is E-HRM?
23. What are the popular E-Recruitment methods?
24. What is E-selection?
25. What is E-learning?
26. What is E-training?
27. What is E-Performance Management System?
28. What is E-Compensation management System?
29. What is HRIS?
30. What is HR portal?
31. What is ethics?
32. How does international Human Resource Management differ from domestic human resource mgt?
33. What is meant by the term culture?
34. What are the two basic areas that have to be understood in international leadership?
35. What is outsourcing?
36. What is competency?
37. What is a multicultural organization?
38. Write down any two characteristics of a multicultural organization?
39. What is competency mapping?
40. What is equity?
41. What is pay openness?
42. What is external equity?
43. What do you mean by Coaching?
44. Write down any two benefits of coaching.
45. What do you mean by counseling?
46. What are the reasons for poor performance?
47. Is performance and coaching related?
48. With an example explain articulating.
49. Why do we need employee counseling in an organization?
50. Write down any two hurdles of counseling?
51. With an example explain endorsing?
52. Write down any two benefits of counseling.
Part – B
1. Explain – HR role as a catalyst.
2. Describe the nature and scope of corporate level strategy.
3. Explain – Mentoring.
4. What are the recent development in the field of HRD.
5. Explain – Organisation Placement.
6. Explain the tools used in career development process.
7. Explain the impacts of industrial relations.
8. Explain the different techniques used in training.
9. Explain the objectives of wages and salary administration
10. Explain the principles of wages and salary administration.
11. Explain the different approaches in setting up an organization internationally.
12. Compare and contrast US and Japanese leadership style.
13. What are the qualities needed for a manager to handle the transformation of an organization
into a multicultural organization?
14. Explain some models of competency mapping.
15. What is competency Based Pay?
16. What are the advantages and disadvantages of E-Recruitment?
17. What are the advantages and disadvantages of E-selection?
18. What are the advantages of E-Learning?
19. What are the disadvantages of E-learning?
20. What are the advantages and disadvantages of E-Training?
21. What are the uses of E-Performance Management system?
22. What are the uses of E-Compensation Management System?
23. Explain – Business ethics
24. Explain – Work ethics
25. What is the need of coaching in an organization?
26. What is the role of HR managers in employee coaching?
27. Explain various approaches used in coaching discussion.
28. What are the effective ways to improve coaching process?
29. What are the main issues in coaching?
30. What are the characteristics of effective employee counseling?
Part – C
1. Explain socialization process.
2. Explain selection process.
3. Enumerate the challenges in outsourcing.
4. Illustrate the trends in HRM.
5. Explain –Organisation Culture.
6. What is the role of an individual and organization in the career development?
7. Explain the functions and scope of balance score card.
8. Explain the management development methods.
9. Explain the different methods used in evaluating employee performance.
10. Illustrate the statutory and Non-statutory welfare programme.
11. Explain the different issues in international human resource management.
12. Discuss some models of cultural assessment.
13. What are the components of pre-fied training?
14. What are the challenges in outsourcing?
15. Discuss the outcomes of competency based pay system.
16. What are the components of E-employee profile?
17. What are the components of an E-Training System?
18. What are the principles of E-learning?
19. Enumerate the characteristics of E-Learning.
20. Explain in detail how will you design a E-performance Management System?
21. Explain the process of HRIS design and implementation.
22. Explain – HR Portal.
23. What are the essentials skills needed by a coach?
24. How can the effectiveness of employee coaching process be checked?
25. What is the role of HR manager in employee counseling?
26. Enumerate the components of counseling programmes.
27. Illustrate the self management and emotional intelligence.
I hope it is helpful for all the students. All the best for the exam.
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.