Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 15 Jan 2012 Posted By:: Indubala Member Level: Silver Points: 5 (Rs. 1)
2008 M.C.A MCA - RQG319- OOAD AND UML - Nov 2008 - Bharathidasan University - Dist Education Question paper
S. No 1746 RQG319
(For candidates admitted from 2006-2007 onwards)
MCA Degree Examination, November 2008
OOAD AND UML
Time: Three hours Maximum: 75 Marks
PART A (10 x 2 = 20 Marks)
Answer ALL questions
1. What is algorithmic decomposition?
2. Name any object oriented programming languages
3. Write the three types of interface of a class
4. Draw the notation for class diagrams
5. What is message?
6. What is use case?
7. What are the types of events?
8. What is the use of state machine?
9. What are the three types of components?
10. Draw the notations for collaborations
PART B (5 x 5 = 25 Marks)
Answer ALL questions
11. (a) Explain about foundations of object model
(b) Describe about concurrency in object model
12. (a) Explain the state, behaviors and identify of an objects
(b) Describe about association and aggregation
13. (a) Write the steps involved to model the context of a system
(b) Explain about sequence diagrams and its uses
14. (a) Explain about synchronization and interprocess communication
(b) Describe about statement diagram with example
15. (a) Write the steps to model the realization of a use case
(b) Explain about architectural patterns
PART C (3 x 10 = 30 Marks)
Answer Any Three questions
16. Explain different types of inheritance
17. Explain the elements is of the object model with example
18. Describe about activity diagram with example
19. Explain about modeling techniques of timing constraints and distribution of objects
20. Describe the modeling techniques for embedded system and client/server system
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.