Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Posted Date: 18 Jan 2012 Posted By:: ggggggggg Member Level: Silver Points: 5 (Rs. 1)
2011 Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad B.Tech Civil Engineering IV B.Tech II Semester Examinations,AUGUST 2011 WATER SHED MANAGEMENT Question paper
Code No: 07A80104 R07 Set No. 2
IV B.Tech II Semester Examinations,AUGUST 2011
WATER SHED MANAGEMENT
Time: 3 hours Max Marks: 80
Answer any FIVE Questions
All Questions carry equal marks
1. Draw a typical drop inlet structure and explain its salient features. 
2. (a) What points should be emphasized in training village entrepreneurs? Explain.
(b) What are the requisite characteristics of the people who train the village en-
trepreneurs in watershed management? [8+8]
3. (a) Explain the terms
i. Land survey
ii. Preparation of layout.
(b) What are the various steps involved in land preparation? Explain in Brief.
4. Explain how the following parameters will in
uence overall development of water-
(a) Soil inltration capacity
(b) Land use land cover
(c) Soil erodibility. 
5. Write a detailed note on
(a) Soil enrichment
(b) Inter, mixed and strip cropping. 
6. List and explain main objectives of the watershed management program and what
are the outputs expected out of this program. 
7. Examine the role of articial recharge, in water harvesting, in detail. 
8. (a) What are the modications of universal soil loss equation?
(b) Explain the procedure for assessment of erosion hazard. [8+8]
Return to question paper search
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.