Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 28 Jan 2012 Posted By:: arshida Member Level: Bronze Points: 5 (Rs. 1)
2011 Calicut University B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering Software architecture and project management Question paper
MODEL QUESTION PAPER
FIFTH SEMESTER B.TECH DEGREE EXAMINATION
CS/IT 09 501 SOFTWARE ARCHITECTURE AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Time: 3 Hours Maximum: 70 Marks
(Answer all questions)
1. Define software architectural style.
2. What is a business archetype? Give an example.
3. State the intent of master-slave design pattern.
4. What are creational patterns?
5. Define EAI. (5 *2 = 10 marks)
(Answer any four questions)
6. Define software architecture? How it relates to the various tasks in software development?
7. Write a short note on component and connector styles with examples.
8. How design patterns differ from architectural patterns?
9. Differentiate between patterns and frameworks.
10. Describe a design pattern that helps to protect access to a particular component.
11. Discuss the benefits and drawbacks of layering technique in software design.
(4 *5 = 20 marks)
12. Describe and compare the four views of software architecture.
13. Explain software interface documentation with examples.
14. Illustrate with example, how Customer Relationship Management (CRM) archetype patterns meet
the goals of CRM?
15. Compare service variation patterns and service extension patterns with suitable examples.
16. Describe any two patterns for interactive software systems.
17. Explain with example, how patterns can be used to optimize resource management?
18. Discuss different types of Enterprise Application Interface (EAI) with suitable examples.
19. Explain how transactional middleware assist in solving the EAI problem.
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.