Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Posted Date: 14 Apr 2012 Posted By:: Pradeepraj R Member Level: Diamond Points: 5 (Rs. 1)
2010 Dr. M.G.R. Educational and Research Institute Diploma Anaesthesia (DA) September 2010 DIPLOMA IN ANAESTHESIOLOGY (D.A.) EXAMINATION. ANAESTHESIOLOGY Q.P. Code : 343031 University Question paper
DIPLOMA IN ANAESTHESIOLOGY (D.A.) EXAMINATION.
Q.P. Code : 343031
Time : Three hours Maximum : 100 marks
Draw suitable diagram wherever necessary.
Answer ALL questions.
I. Essay questions : (2 X 20 = 40)
1. Enumerate the differences between adult and paediatric airway. Discuss the
anaesthetic management of pyloric stenosis for pyloromyotomy.
2. Discuss the preoperative evaluation and anaesthetic management of a 55
years old lady with IHD posted for elective abdominal hysterectomy.
II. Write short notes on : (10 X 6 = 60)
1. Anesthesia for obesity.
2. Failed intubation drill.
3. Postoperative shivering.
4. Causes of bradycardia under spinal anesthesia and its management.
5. Airway problems in rheumatoid arthritis.
6. Post extubation stridor in a 2 years old child.
7. Anesthesia for cataract surgery.
8. Laryngeal mask airway.
9. Monitored anesthesia care.
10. Postoperative pain relief in children.
Return to question paper search
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.