Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 04 May 2012 Posted By:: eilijaivajklj Member Level: Silver Points: 5 (Rs. 1)
2010 CBSE CBSE Question Paper - 2010 AIR CONDITIONING AND REFRIGERATION - III Class – XII Question paper
CBSE Question Paper - 2010
AIR CONDITIONING AND REFRIGERATION - III
Class – XII
Time allowed: 3 hours
Maximum Marks: 40
1. What are sensible heat load and latent heat load? Give the sources of heat load.[8marks]
2. (a) Describe an air washer.[4marks]
(b) Explain the process of sensible cooling, and show it on psychometric chart.[4marks]
3. (a) Compare a water – cooled condenser with an air – cooled condenser.[4marks]
(b) Give the desirable properties of insulating materials. [4marks]
4. Explain the working of a high pressure float calve with the help of a neat sketch.[8marks]
5. (a) Explain the difference between a dry and a flooded type evaporator.[4marks]
(b) Give the desirable properties of a good refrigerant. [4marks]
6. (a) Draw the layout of an ice plant.[4marks]
(b) What are the advantages of vapour absorption system? [4marks]
7. Briefly answer the following:[4×2marks]
(a) Define bypass factor.
(b) Give the location of a condenser in a refrigeration system.
(c ) Give the use of a capillary tube.
(d) Name the refrigerant recommended for cold storage.
8. Describe briefly the following processes:
(a) Defrosting of a refrigeration system.[4marks]
(b) Charging the system through suction valve.[4marks]
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.