Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 05 May 2012 Posted By:: prakash Member Level: Silver Points: 5 (Rs. 1)
2011 Bangalore University B.B.M Business management Question paper
SECTION - A
Answer any eight (8) sub-questions. Each sub-question carries 2 marks. (2x8=16)
1. a) What is commerce?
b) Give the meaning of co-ordination.
c) Expand PODSCORB.
d) What is span of control?
e) What is job description?
f) Give the meaning of motivation.
g) What is committee?
h) What are the types of plan?
i) Stat any four features of co-operative society.
SECTION - B
Answer any three questions. Each question carries 8 marks.(8x3=24)
2. Give a note on planning process.
3. What are the objectives of Business?
4. Briefly explain the importance of staffing.
5. Briefly discuss the nature and importance of organisation.
6. "Managers are born, not made". Comment.
SECTION - C
Answer any four questions. Each question carries 15 marks. (15x4=60)
7. Explain advantages and disadvantages of line organisation and line and staff
8. What is communication? Explain the various types of communication.
9. Explain the importance, scope and features of good control system.
10. What is Recruitment? Explain the various sources of Recruitment.
11. What is Decision making? Explain the importance and steps of decision making.
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.