Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 28 May 2012 Posted By:: Niral Patel Member Level: Gold Points: 5 (Rs. 1)
2011 Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University B.E Electronics & Communication Engineering Summer 2011, Faculty of Engineering and Technology, ENGINEERING ECONOMICS AND INDUSTRIAL MANAGEMENT Question paper
1. (a) Explain the consumers equilibrium with the help of indifference curves.
(b) What is division of labour? Explain merits and demerits of division of labour.
2. (a) Explain how is price and output determined under perfect competitive market conditions.
(b) Explain what fixed, variable and total costs are. Explain with diagrams.
3. (a) Briefly explain the functions of commercial banks.
(b) What are the objectives of monetary policy? Discuss.
4. (a) Write an essay on new economic policy of India.
(b) What is price elasticity of demand? How is it measured with point elasticity method?
5. Write short notes on any three of the following:
(a) Business Cycles.
(b) Fiscal Policy.
(d) Direct Taxes.
6. (a) What do you mean by managerial planning? Explain steps in the planning process.
(b) What is the communication? Explain the essentials of effective communication.
7. (a) What is marketing management?
(b) What is sales concept of marketing?
(c) What are channels of distribution for industrial goods?
8. (a) What is financial management? Explain the nature and scope of financial management.
(b) What is ratio analysis? Discuss its advantages and limitations.
9. (a) What is sales promotion?
(b) Explain organization as "a structure".
(c) What are the objectives of advertising?
10. Write short notes on any three of the following:
(a) Nature of management.
(b) Cost plus pricing.
(c) Balance sheet.
(d) Principles of direction.
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.