Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 05 Jun 2012 Posted By:: Niral Patel Member Level: Gold Points: 5 (Rs. 1)
2009 Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University B.E Electronics & Communication Engineering Computer Organisation Question paper
Do you want old question paper of Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University? Find enclosed the original question paper of Computer Organisation for the exam conducted by Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University in 2009. It will help you in getting an idea about the type of questions asked in the question paper, thereby helping you to prepare for the exam.
1. Explain prototype structure, performance measurement and queuing models steps of processor level design.
2. (a) Mutiply using Booths algorithm:
(b) Describe the IEEE 754 standard floating point number format with suitable example.
3. (a) With suitable example, explain the various addressing modes. Give significance importance of each.
(b) Using non-restoring method solve: 9/4
4. (a) Explain the following:
(i) Control memory
(ii) Micro program
(b) Explain in brief Bit Sliced ALU.
5. Write short notes on any THREE:
(i) Hardwired control
(ii) Micro instruction sequencing
(iii) Co processors
(iv) Array processors.
6. Explain in detail address mapping techniques used in Cache memory giving suitable memory of each.
7. (a) List the different characteristics of a memory device.
(b) Design a 4K*8 bits RAM using 1K*2 bits RAM.
8. (a) What is bus arbitration? Explain polling scheme for bus arbitration.
(b) Explain the concept and advantages of parallel processing with appropriate example.
9. (a) Explain the process of DMA data transfer.
(b) Briefly describe local and long distance communication.
(c) What is meant by "Cycle stealing"?
10. Write short notes on:
(i) Vector processor
(ii) RISC processor
(iii) I/O processor.
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.